Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery surrounds conspiracy theorist's death

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, rambaldi said:

Damn, those NWO Illuminati can't even fake a simple accident right

Question is do they really need to though? Me, you, and others call foul, and as you can plainly see with what goes on if people are given "official" explanations they don't tend to pursue it any more.  

this is why you never announce it, you make vids, post it right all one shot of different media outlets, do live recording so they dont have time to delete it, and always leave copies in a secret spot that your close co worker or family member knows about in case something happens

I just wonder who was supposed to give his mother written permission to view the report?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, paperdyer said:

I just wonder who was supposed to give his mother written permission to view the report?

Her son.

• Like 1

This is disturbing news. 

First because a father of two died (and this is the only sure thing we know). 

1) It could be a real natural death,  happened with and after a weird series of events and coincidences. We also have to take into account media's sensationalism and sloppiness/carelessness, because the facts could have been reported wrong/exaggerated/imprecise. 

2) It looks like it could actually be a "fake natural death", but being him a conspiracy theorists, you'd be prone to be considered yourself one if you'd think it. 

On the other hand, a perfectly natural death would have raised less questions. 

What if he's been deliberately killed in a fashion that leaves space to doubt? 

There's no better way to stir the water. 

And if you mix truth and lie,  they become easily inextricable. 

• Like 2

Well...I mean, the guy was clearly with one foot outside of conventional reality. Maybe he just died naturally? That seems the simplest explanation.

• Like 2

This guy heavily bought into conspiracy theories and seemed very lost. Reptilians and more.

A couple of the YouTube video titles I just had a quick look at: 'Milab, Anunnaki, Voodoo and the Time Loop - Max Spiers'  and 'The 4th Reich, Dulce and the Moon Soul Catching Machine - Max Spiers'.

Watching a little of him, he seems very lost. Very much disjointed in conversation and babbling nonsense.
Eg. Interviewer: 'Do you know any of the triggers they used on you... to switch?'
Max: 'Um... ah... not really, not really, I mean I know a couple of words... but um, it's... it's of no benefit.' --- 'I've seen Britany Spearse trigger like that, and a number.. Joaquin Pheonix trigger like that too. Um... It's very sad.'

He was pretty lost...

It's very sad, especially because of his family.

But I have to say, I wouldn't put it past someone like this to commit suicide to further their cause. Sad but easily could be a reality.

Edit: I couldn't leave this out: Max: 'They do all their work in 4D. Okay. They could live a totally boring humdrum life. etc...' --- 'There's much more power in being unseen'.

Edited by Timonthy
Structure
  • Like 3

he apparently was researching into hillary clinton. this caused his death.

59 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

he apparently was researching into hillary clinton. this caused his death.

This and being completely unable to function and look after his children. Would you choose conspiracy theories over your kids?

"The father of two was ruled to have died of natural causes....."

I'm sorry, but nobody dies of natural causes at 39. You're still  basically a kid at 39.

You die of natural causes at 79 or 89.

It depend of how bad is your genetic and your lifestyle. Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole died at 38 of natural cause.

4 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

It depend of how bad is your genetic and your lifestyle. Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole died at 38 of natural cause.

nah just nah ... 

A friend of mine who is barely 30, had the good idea to go to the hospital the day he felt weird, because he would have fallen to a virus induced heart attack. There are plenty of ways to die before 40 of natural cause, although statistically its improbable, individually it's still possible.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark56 said:

"The father of two was ruled to have died of natural causes....."

I'm sorry, but nobody dies of natural causes at 39. You're still  basically a kid at 39.

Not correct, I'm sorry. I had a close friend die of a heart attack at about 28. She was fit, a military member who had regular medicals, etc. It was just one of those things.

3 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

3 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

A friend of mine who is barely 30, had the good idea to go to the hospital the day he felt weird, because he would have fallen to a virus induced heart attack. There are plenty of ways to die before 40 of natural cause, although statistically its improbable, individually it's still possible.

51 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Not correct, I'm sorry. I had a close friend die of a heart attack at about 28. She was fit, a military member who had regular medicals, etc. It was just one of those things.

I think it's the fact that he 'vomited a black liquid' that's getting people excited and shouting 'unnatural causes'.

From Googling 'black vomit':

Black vomit is usually caused by bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract. The bleeding is a sign of an underlying medical problem. Patients who vomit black or dark brown blood, bright red blood, or blood that looks like coffee grounds should see a doctor as soon as possible for evaluation and treatment. Occasionally black vomit can be caused by something a patient has eaten, as in the case of a patient who eats a dark food like chocolate cake and then feels sick. If there is no dietary explanation, however, the dark vomit may be a sign of a medical emergency.

When people experience bleeds in the upper gastrointestinal tract, blood can enter the stomach and the enzymes in the stomach break it down, turning it dark brown or black. This causes black vomit. Some reasons for bleeds can include prolonged vomiting leading to tears in the esophagus, tumors, kidney disease, alcoholism, a ruptured ulcer, internal trauma, and hemorrhagic diseases like yellow fever. Certain medications can also contribute to the development of bleeds, especially when combined with other drugs or used with herbal supplements.

Ad

Patients rarely experience black vomit alone. They may also feel generally nauseous, have diarrhea, and experience other symptoms. Feeling faint and disoriented and looking pale are significant causes of concern, as they may indicate that a patient is losing blood internally. When someone starts experiencing black vomit, it is advisable to call a doctor, describe the symptoms and the patient's recent history, and get advice about when and where to seek medical attention.

11 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

I had no idea he was dead. And for nearly twenty years. 

19 hours ago, Mark56 said:

I'm sorry to say that lots of people die of natural causes at that age and younger. 

While this man's death is regrettable, one must ask, is it even possible for a conspiracy theorist to die a natural death given the oddly skeptical nature of the discipline?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, highdesert50 said:

While this man's death is regrettable, one must ask, is it even possible for a conspiracy theorist to die a natural death given the oddly skeptical nature of the discipline?

Well said.