Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A world of magic

LostSouls7

I grew up religious and still do attend. But overall I do my own thing and do my magic. I find myself more happy

and self empowered. I notice at church they want to depend on others. But most there do not like me, since i am a Heretic and heathen!

But guess what anyone gets of line they end up in my Evil Jar. I'm just waiting for them to say the wrong thing and get zapped!

But other than that the path of magic and wisdom has brought me inner peace... and bliss.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

I notice at church they want to depend on others. But most there do not like me, since i am a Heretic and heathen!

re: " most there do not like me, since i am a Heretic and heathen!   "

That comes with the field.

Once you start levitating they really go crazy.

(eeh god I hate spelling things out , yes I'm kidding//facetious/sarcastic.)

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

Once you start levitating they really go crazy.

A little thought experiment I did once, was to think about a real miracle happening at a church by someone who wasn't a christian. I could think of one really bad outcome because of this. They want miracles but if it doesn't conform to their paradigm it's 'evil'. Makes no sense to me.

• Like 3

God that is great, should be publishing dude "" real miracle happening at a church by someone who wasn't a christian. I could think of one really bad outcome because of this. They want miracles but if it doesn't conform to their paradigm it's 'evil'. Makes no sense to me.  "" %$hheight that people never think about, or think but don't say HA!

• Like 1

Yes i should levitate objects that church ! that will spice things up!

I could use a magical potion aka alcoholic drink about now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

To the solitary witch there is no path but the one they've made.

This is very true.

• Like 2

(Amen) Lil spice never hurts RE: LostSouls7"" 

Yes i should levitate objects that church ! that will spice things up!

I could use a magical potion aka alcoholic drink about now.

"

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

True true ,,, "spicy foods always makes things better in life! " yes true that and that! warrants another AMEN! sheeze such churchy folks around here.

2 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

I grew up religious and still do attend. But overall I do my own thing and do my magic. I find myself more happy

and self empowered. I notice at church they want to depend on others. But most there do not like me, since i am a Heretic and heathen!

But guess what anyone gets of line they end up in my Evil Jar. I'm just waiting for them to say the wrong thing and get zapped!

Oooo oo  !   Can you teach me how to do that?  Ever since I was a young boy , I wanted to do that 

Image result for I dream of jeannie bottle

2 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

But other than that the path of magic and wisdom has brought me inner peace... and bliss.

has it now ?  

2 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

True true ,,, "spicy foods always makes things better in life! " yes true that and that! warrants another AMEN! sheeze such churchy folks around here.

Image result for grumpy old lady

• Like 1

Pffffffttttt *LOL* that's a perfect picture, not of me but for /relating to my mention of CHURCHY FOLKS HA! a perfect fit.  Still got the giggles, hate that but when I look at that picture hahahaha!

On 18/10/2016 at 0:45 PM, back to earth said:

Oooo oo  !   Can you teach me how to do that?  Ever since I was a young boy , I wanted to do that 

has it now ?  

Just  buy yourself a bug zapper, (Industrial size) and use it to zap anybody who bugs you.

(This works especially well when you  wire your front door bell to your household current and put up a notice on the door, warning that anyone ringing the bell will get zapped.  Then sit back and watch them on your security camera  get thrown back about 10 feet from the door)

Seriously, don't try this at home kids.  I accidentally did it as a teenager, and  perhaps luckily, or as karma, was the one thrown back from the door. 

Edited by Mr Walker

On 2016-10-17 at 5:07 PM, LostSouls7 said:

spicy foods always makes things better in life!

Life without spicy food isn't worth living.

• Like 2

On 20/10/2016 at 5:50 AM, Wes4747 said:

Wait.. Anyone levitating yet??

Well, the spicy food certainly was a good start. Now if I add a can of baked beans.......

On second thoughts that might not enough to levitate but it would cause the other objective, of clearing the church of members.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 2

There are two types of magicians. The first type is born with power but has to be whipped for many years by old hags in order to develop discipline so his powers don't kill him. Also, so that women can get their torture thing on. Because you're a male. Long story.  The other type is usually a high initiate in a secret society, like the Masons and uses Djinn to help them. Those are demons.

Edited by Elsupremo

7 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

There are two types of magicians. The first type is born with power but has to be whipped for many years by old hags in order to develop discipline so his powers don't kill him. Also, so that women can get their torture thing on. Because you're a male. Long story.  The other type is usually a high initiate in a secret society, like the Masons and uses Djinn to help them. Those are demons.

Can either levitate?

• Like 3

On 10/17/2016 at 7:15 PM, back to earth said:

has it now ?  

Evil jar needs to look more evil. That's too cute.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

Women can be just as good at whipping up stuff to bother themselves with (and sometimes the people around them). Man or woman, if you're smart enough to figure out that you're doing that to yourself, then you might be able to fix it. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

:D 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Evil jar needs to look more evil. That's too cute.

I want to keep cute in the jar ..... and make it subservient to my ego .    That seems the best way to deal with things , especially wrongly said things ;

ZAP !   kapow !  

41 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Women can be just as good at whipping up stuff to bother themselves with (and sometimes the people around them). Man or woman, if you're smart enough to figure out that you're doing that to yourself, then you might be able to fix it. 

What happens when a man whips a man ?   Is that how you make a warlock ?   

.... or was that how you make a manticore ?  

• Like 1