Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A world of magic

LostSouls7

56 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

There are two types of magicians. The first type is born with power but has to be whipped for many years by old hags in order to develop discipline so his powers don't kill him. Also, so that women can get their torture thing on. Because you're a male. Long story.  The other type is usually a high initiate in a secret society, like the Masons and uses Djinn to help them. Those are demons.

So all you're saying is that there are those with natural talent who need discipline in order to prevent them from creating chaos. And those who are members of secret occult orders. The Masons do not use Djinn. My fathers one and I've been in a few of their temples. I personally had no desire to join a Golden Dawn type order.

• Like 1

Uses Djinn to help them    ?     :D    ....   Djinn ...... that;s hilarious !  .....   Did you hear that Pixies ?   "  Djinn : ... Ha !   

Image result for pixies laughing

'Well, there aint nothing wrong with Gin me boy !  "  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Women can be just as good at whipping up stuff to bother themselves with (and sometimes the people around them). Man or woman, if you're smart enough to figure out that you're doing that to yourself, then you might be able to fix it. 

I just meant that women are the guardians of magic and just about everything else. A man is entering a woman's domain when he delves into magic whether by your own choice or even if the gods choose you.

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So all you're saying is that there are those with natural talent who need discipline in order to prevent them from creating chaos. And those who are members of secret occult orders. The Masons do not use Djinn. My fathers one and I've been in a few of their temples. I personally had no desire to join a Golden Dawn type order.

Watch out, magic has a bloodline. 

9 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

Can either levitate?

Even TV magicians like Chris Angel and David Copperfield levitate. 

3 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

Watch out, magic has a bloodline. 

No it doesn't. Why would I be afraid of other magicians? It's not like they can actually send demons to attack me on the 'astral' plane.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Elsupremo said:

There are two types of magicians. The first type is born with power but has to be whipped for many years by old hags in order to develop discipline so his powers don't kill him. Also, so that women can get their torture thing on. Because you're a male. Long story.  The other type is usually a high initiate in a secret society, like the Masons and uses Djinn to help them. Those are demons.

There are people who work with "demons," which they view as parts of the psyche. They aren't Masons, though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

No it doesn't. Why would I be afraid of other magicians? It's not like they can actually send demons to attack me on the 'astral' plane.:rolleyes:

I was attacked by Kabala demons a few years ago. I was barely able to defeat them with a magical sword given to me by a young Mediterranean woman with a unibrow., by stapping them in the one eye they have on their angular gray bodies.

5 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

I was attacked by Kabala demons a few years ago. I was barely able to defeat them with a magical sword given to me by a young Mediterranean woman with a unibrow., by stapping them in the one eye they have on their angular gray bodies.

Did you level up after that. I've always heard that ranking up a Paladin was a painstaking task.

31 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There are people who work with "demons," which they view as parts of the psyche. They aren't Masons, though.

Kabala demons are probably the most deadly. I once heard a woman on the bus chanting something that had the children very distressed. It sounded like some form of chaos magic. She was a very handsome looking woman. Quite butch. I had to step forward to confront her by saying, "Who brought order out of chaos." After which she stopped chanting and sat down. The children were relieved. Why did I say those words? I have no idea.

11 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

Key words you need to remember...parts of the psyche. You should quit attacking yourself. Usually, one does that by figuring out why they feel they deserve it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Elsupremo said:

Kabala demons are probably the most deadly. I once heard a woman on the bus chanting something that had the children very distressed. It sounded like some form of chaos magic. She was a very handsome looking woman. Quite butch. I had to step forward to confront her by saying, "Who brought order out of chaos." After which she stopped chanting and sat down. The children were relieved. Why did I say those words? I have no idea.

If you or the afflicted can't figure out that you are in control, then you will have to work with whatever you believe in more strongly than the phenomena. 

• Like 2

https://theblogofbaphomet.com/2015/10/09/inspiration-from-the-darkness-the-psychology-of-magick/

Any occult manifestation that effects someone else is a product of suggestion, creating either a placebo or nocebo effect within them. Even psychosomatic sensation through 'energy healing' or some form of 'projection of energy'. It's all a form of suggestion. 

I wish I had a magical sword given to..... Hold up!!! Is this conversation bringing me any closer to levitating??!! 

Have to stay on focus!! Enough hocus pocus! Spells of famine, pestilence and locust!! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

Is this conversation bringing me any closer to levitating??!! 

Alright Wes here's the secret don't tell anyone else. You need a quart of unicorn blood, four ghost peppers, and taco bell. Doesn't matter what you eat from taco bell but you need to mix the unicorn blood with the ghost peppers and drink it while eating the taco bell. The only problem you need to do this on a red moon during Halloween. This is just between us........dang it.<_<

• Like 2

Forgot to mention that getting a hold of unicorn blood is very difficult. I'm still waiting on a guy to get back to me about some bigfoot tears.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Elsupremo said:

Ah yes ... the unibrowed Mediterranean magic woman sword distributor  .... I've run into them before . 

This 'stapping'  technique .... how does that work ? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Elsupremo said:

Why do you say these words  ^     ....   I have no idea either .  :huh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Forgot to mention that getting a hold of unicorn blood is very difficult. I'm still waiting on a guy to get back to me about some bigfoot tears.

Not as hard as getting  virgin's breast milk ... I tried for hours .....    nothing !       I'll never do that spell again !   <_<

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Elsupremo said:

Even TV magicians like Chris Angel and David Copperfield levitate. 

You...you DO know that these people are just creating illusions, don't you? As in, they are fake, they are actors who are skilled in the arts of making illusions.

They are NOT doing magic of any sort, just performing tricks and sleight-of-hand performances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryu said:

You...you DO know that these people are just creating illusions, don't you? As in, they are fake, ...

They are NOT doing magic of any sort, ...

Just like Elsupremo   and LSD ..... I mean LS7  ....   :)  

• Like 1

On 21/10/2016 at 8:41 PM, XenoFish said:

372629.png

Gee. Isn't mag lev short for magic levitation? :)

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

Not as hard as getting  virgin's breast milk ... I tried for hours .....    nothing !       I'll never do that spell again !   <_<

I don't know. I think the  effort is pleasurable enough to keep repeating it .  And why bother with a spell. :)