Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leg scratches

Tashaa23

So ive just got into the bath and my leg started stinging, I noticed about six/seven scratches out of no where on the back of my right leg level with where the ankle would be, I have no nails to make these sort of scratches and I don't have any pets.. Does anyone know what these could be

Thorns?

No I havent been anywhere to get scratches from anything like those, they've dissapeared quite alot from how they were earlier now but still sore -_- only noticed as hot water hit it but I bath each day any wasnt there lasnight, I honestly dont know how they could have got there? 

Well, it could have been anything. Whatever it is though it's perfectly mundane. If you have nails, you can make scratches. You may well have had an itch, scratched it absent-mindedly, then only realised when the water irritated it.

It's nothing, forget about it.  

I've woken up with scratches and I have short nails. Never worried about them, figured I did it in my sleep. 

• Like 1

It is common for unexplained scratches to appear, and most of time there is logical and rational explanation for such occurrence.

Your experience has no relation to anything of the Paranormal. 

• Like 1

There is virtually no-one who is free of allergies, you probably just discovered yours - whatever that grass was you walked through or what was on the clothes/socks/stockings, or even your own sweat or something in it from what you have consumed lately (it's a common problem).. and that's quite apart from the myriad ways we can slightly injure ourselves while sleeping, or while awake in such a way that you didn't consciously notice it at the time.

But hey, if you want to deny everything suggested, then I guess it must have been an evil ankle-scratching demon.  I'm sure there are spells out there you can try.

Added - btw, you really should get your nail-biting habit dealt with if you have insufficient nails to scratch yourself..  My nails are really short, even for a guy, yet of course they can still scratch.

Edited by ChrLzs
added bit
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

I live in a haunted house and I get the same type of scratches and in the same place on a regular basis. Even when I wrap my legs, the scratches will still appear underneath. 
So I would say you're going through something similar to myself. Best of luck to you.

eh ... fine ... hmmm Question ..... is there a low squall?  a low muttered squeal?

or it talks to you? now that would be intriguing, the grunts are the norm just standard you know can be handled with a mirror just don't let it touch your face or get a finger in your eye and don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by MWoo7

sleeping  , you wouldn't sleep... or ....? hardly what I was thinking, have never seen it, rare indeed .... no nothing's talking to you,,,

... obviously ... hmmm,
MissJatti has nailed it -- exceptionally nailed it from my observations to this point.

Well I'll leave it at that , you are truly fortunate.

Edited by MWoo7

It was probably a wolf or maybe a Tyrannusaurus rex I havent decided yet.

• Like 1

To me this is a crystal clear case of a predator attack..
If I was taking a bath and suddenly notice scratches on my body I would freak out.

I noticed I had bruise on my knee a couple of years back I panic and immediatly suspected that I had been butted by a rhinoceros.

A friend of mine awoke just to find someone had taken his left arm once.
He suspected it might have been the inhabitants of the antfarm he had bought some days earlier

Edited by Herr Falukorv
  • Like 3

Maybe you caught it on something and didn't realise? Almost like when you cut your finger and a few hour later it starts to sting and you wonder how the hell it happened x

• Like 1

THat's me x ,hhahahahahaa:rofl:

11 minutes ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

Almost like when you cut your finger and a few hour later it starts to sting and you wonder how the hell it happened x

Edited by MWoo7