Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Feminism has changed."

Dark_Grey

A gay, white male dismantles the BLM movement and modern feminism with the only known antidote: facts, statistics and logic.

He makes an interesting point at the end of his rebuttal, saying black people in America should vote Republican because 40 years of voting Democrat has gotten them no where. He also targets Bill Clinton's sweeping crime act as the primary cause black fathers were taken out of homes and replaced with the State.

It's only 4 min and it's full of great talking points should you find yourself at the mercy of a screaming, triggered modern feminist.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

A gay, white male dismantles the BLM movement and modern feminism with the only known antidote: facts, statistics and logic.

He makes an interesting point at the end of his rebuttal, saying black people in America should vote Republican because 40 years of voting Democrat has gotten them no where. He also targets Bill Clinton's sweeping crime act as the primary cause black fathers were taken out of homes and replaced with the State.

It's only 4 min and it's full of great talking points should you find yourself at the mercy of a screaming, triggered modern feminist.

......................Has no one been paying attention lately? I mean say what we all will about Hillary, but you have a guy that's suppose to be older basically throwing temper tantrums and making a complete jackass out of himself, and you want us to vote Republican? 

Did he also speak about Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan's "War on drugs"? Not to excuse Bill clinton, but people seem to forget these types of things. 

How many times must we go on about statistics? 

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

uh what?

I don't even wanna know lol 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nightgale said:

How many times must we go on about statistics? 

Until all the ignorance (BLM, modern feminism,) has been stamped out.

......................Has no one been paying attention lately? I mean say what we all will about Hillary, but you have a guy that's suppose to be older basically throwing temper tantrums and making a complete jackass out of himself, and you want us to vote Republican?

Sorry but I can't allow anyone to understate Hillary's crimes. ChaosRose simply chalks her up to "less than perfect". In case you missed it, the speaker wants you to vote Republican because 40 years of voting Democrat has only gotten the black community more dependent on the system. What is Hillary's platform for minorities? Handouts, handouts, handouts. If you can't see the perpetual problem that creates, I have nothing left to say to you. We've had a Democratic black President in office for 8 years(!) and race relations have never been worse. I challenge you to name 3 things Obama has done that have helped the black community, his own community.

Can you name 1 thing?

Here's the "Teflon Don" when he addressed black voters - read carefully. As usual, it's brash and not politically correct but it cuts right to the core of the issue.

"Our government has totally failed our African American friends, our Hispanic friends and the people of our country. Period."
"The Democrats have failed completely in the inner cities. For those hurting the most who have been failed and failed by their politician — year after year, failure after failure, worse numbers after worse numbers. Poverty. Rejection. Horrible education. No housing, no homes, no ownership. Crime at levels that nobody has seen. You can go to war zones in countries that we are fighting and it's safer than living in some of our inner cities that are run by the Democrats. And I ask you this, I ask you this — crime, all of the problems — to the African Americans, who I employ so many, so many people, to the Hispanics, tremendous people:

What the hell do you have to lose? Give me a chance. I'll straighten it out. I'll straighten it out. What do you have to lose?"

Yeah, Hillary is more of the same. But is "more of the same" helping anyone in the inner cities? Think about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Sorry but I can't allow anyone to understate Hillary's crimes. ChaosRose simply chalks her up to "less than perfect". In case you missed it, the speaker wants you to vote Republican because 40 years of voting Democrat has only gotten the black community more dependent on the system. What is Hillary's platform for minorities? Handouts, handouts, handouts. If you can't see the perpetual problem that creates, I have nothing left to say to you. We've had a Democratic black President in office for 8 years(!) and race relations have never been worse. I challenge you to name 3 things Obama has done that have helped the black community, his own community.

Can you name 1 thing?

Here's the "Teflon Don" when he addressed black voters - read carefully. As usual, it's brash and not politically correct but it cuts right to the core of the issue.

Yeah, Hillary is more of the same. But is "more of the same" helping anyone in the inner cities? Think about it.

I'm not, why because he's supposed to be helping all communities the only real reason I wanted to see him become president is because it's a positive reinforcement for blacks, and others that anyone can achieve a goal even one such as this. 

Also I'm going to cause it will just result into a p***ing match until one of us tires out which would derail the thread. 

Again on the flip side you give me TRUMP plz!! 

2 minutes ago, Nightgale said:

I'm not, why because he's supposed to be helping all communities the only real reason I wanted to see him become president is because it's a positive reinforcement for blacks, and others that anyone can achieve a goal even one such as this. 

Also I'm going to cause it will just result into a p***ing match until one of us tires out which would derail the thread. 

Again on the flip side you give me TRUMP plz!! 

lol, so how did it work out for you?

• Like 1

Just now, Nightgale said:

I'll take that as a waving white flag.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

lol, so how did it work out for you?

A lot he's not the only one, and I have some issues with some of things he's done, but for our community, and for others I know it means a lot. I've said this already I don't like Hillary I do not plan to vote for her, but you come at me telling me to vote Trump? 

Yeah that's just awesome. 

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

I'll take that as a waving white flag.

Do whatever you think needs to be done I just know people like you, and also the info is out there for what he's done as well. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Can you name 1 thing?

If it was up to people like "Teflon Don" (who appears to be not so Teflon anymore), minorities and women would not even have the right to vote. Indeed, Republicans have been caught red-handed (lol) trying to take the vote away from minorities. I'd say that not only black voters, but women, the elderly and everyone else, for that matter, have everything to lose. Every single freedom we have all come to enjoy. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, habeus corpus, the right of everyone to vote...all of these things could be on the chopping block. Trump has said we're going to have to do things in this country we never thought we'd have to do. Unthinkable things. And if you think someone who has so little regard for the Constitution and so little regard for democracy is opposed to disarming everyone...I would think that extremely naive. That's the carrot he dangles so you don't see everything else. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nightgale said:

've said this already I don't like Hillary I do not plan to vote for her, but you come at me telling me to vote Trump? 

i did? lol. are you sure? point me where i told you to vote trump.

Just now, aztek said:

i did? lol. are you sure? point me where i told you to vote trump.

Last part is in general. He (Dary_Grey) is telling us voting Democratic for last 40 years has put us in this position, and all I'm saying is if you want us to look at alternatives especially on the Republican side, of all people you pick Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Nightgale said:

Last part is in general. He (Dary_Grey) is telling us voting Democratic for last 40 years has put us in this position, and all I'm saying is if you want us to look at alternatives especially on the Republican side, of all people you pick Trump. 

he is right, 40 years of democrats made it worst, even more for you. no one is telling you to look anywhere, vote for hilary all you like, i'm one of those people that tells you no matter who you vote, or who will be potus,  you are gonna get screwed. that and your vote means nothing. 

btw, funny you should say out of all people, there are only 2 on ballots. the rest is a fill ins, that will never get elected.

you know since you need someone to tell you, i'll tell you who to vote for, put in your own name in the ballot. make yourself feel better

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

he is right, 40 years of democrats made it worst, even more for you. no one is telling you to look anywhere, vote for hilary all you like, i'm one of those people that tells you no matter who you vote, or who will be potus,  you are gonna get screwed. that and your vote means nothing. 

btw, funny you should say out of all people, there are only 2 on ballots. the rest is a fill ins, that will never get elected.

you know since you need someone to tell you, i'll tell you who to vote for, put in your own name in the ballot. make yourself feel better

This is what I'm not understand, are you saying just the president, or do you mean all the way around from local, state, and federal basically all levels of voting? 

This I don't believe just like Lilly said in another thread I do expect to wake up Nov. 9th and be looking at Hillary Rodham Clinton being our president, but I'm still exercising my right to make the choice I want to make, and at the end of the day it's all that matters. 

7 minutes ago, Nightgale said:

This is what I'm not understand, are you saying just the president, or do you mean all the way around from local, state, and federal basically all levels of voting? 

This I don't believe just like Lilly said in another thread I do expect to wake up Nov. 9th and be looking at Hillary Rodham Clinton being our president, but I'm still exercising my right to make the choice I want to make, and at the end of the day it's all that matters. 

Electoral College. Unlike in other U.S.elections, the President and Vice President are not elected directly by the people. Instead, they're chosen by “electors” through a process called the Electoral College.

i'll let you in on a little secret, your life after nov 9th will be just like it was before regardless who is in the WH. economy wont get better, neither will race relations, or anything else for that matter.  the only thing that can change your life is life choices YOU make.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If it was up to people like "Teflon Don" (who appears to be not so Teflon anymore), minorities and women would not even have the right to vote. Indeed, Republicans have been caught red-handed (lol) trying to take the vote away from minorities. I'd say that not only black voters, but women, the elderly and everyone else, for that matter, have everything to lose. Every single freedom we have all come to enjoy. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, habeus corpus, the right of everyone to vote...all of these things could be on the chopping block. Trump has said we're going to have to do things in this country we never thought we'd have to do. Unthinkable things. And if you think someone who has so little regard for the Constitution and so little regard for democracy is opposed to disarming everyone...I would think that extremely naive. That's the carrot he dangles so you don't see everything else. 

Given how incredibly flippant you have become over Hillary Clinton I'm not sure how much value I can put on your posts now. You have exposed a level of willful ignorance I did not expect from you. Moving on...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Given how incredibly flippant you have become over Hillary Clinton I'm not sure how much value I can put on your posts now. You have exposed a level of willful ignorance I did not expect from you. Moving on...

Again...disagreeing with you is not ignorance on the issues. I am a well-informed voter who comes to different conclusions than you do. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Nightgale said:

Do whatever you think needs to be done I just know people like you, and also the info is out there for what he's done as well. 

"People like you" - you mean those annoying online trolls exposing the hypocrisy of the system through hot facts and logic?

Remember when you elect a President, you're not just electing one man but a whole contingent of officials. Trump's policies will be a collective set of ideas from the Republican party members he's chosen. So far, he actually has a few decent, level-headed names in his corner. Again, if after 40 years of consistent failures voting Democrat what have you got to lose?

Will Trump cause the inner cities to fall in to poverty? Will crime rates skyrocket? Will he create a welfare state or systemic racism?

These things have already happened. All under Democratic leadership. There was a thread not long ago that showed how all the most violent cities in the country were Democratically controlled. Coincidence?

• Like 2

I can't agree with Milo's religious beliefs however, he's basically a self-hating gay Christian.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

Electoral College. Unlike in other U.S.elections, the President and Vice President are not elected directly by the people. Instead, they're chosen by “electors” through a process called the Electoral College.

i'll let you in on a little secret, your life after nov 9th will be just like it was before regardless who is in the WH. economy wont get better, neither will race relations, or anything else for that matter.  the only thing that can change your life is life choices YOU make.

I really feel like me, and you are saying the exact same thing maybe you didn't understand how I worded it, cause all you've stated is things I know. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

I can't agree with Milo's religious beliefs however, he's basically a self-hating gay Christian.

It's part of what makes him invulnerable to the radical lefties. It would be hilarious if being gay was all an act to protect himself from their onslaught while publicly exposing their hypocrisy lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's part of what makes him invulnerable to the radical lefties. It would be hilarious if being gay was all an act to protect himself from their onslaught while publicly exposing their hypocrisy lol

more power to him

• Like 1

Well... I'm going to skip over all the pointless political crap that the last few seconds of the video clip and the OP commentary that triggered the commentary so far....

And jump right onto the first couple minutes of the video- and the discussion that feminism has changed. It has. As it should. There have been several issues over the course of our nations history where the inequality of women to the mens level has been unfair, unjust- and well bitterly fought against. And sometimes justly won, like women voting and being in the workplace getting equal pay, ect. Feminisim to bring women up to equal level with already existing mens levels. Every generation of women have tackled a battle- what my great gma did was different from my gma, mom, my generation.. and now the younger generation of gals in their late teens through early 30's that have their own things they champion too.

And there does seem to be a shift in topics and tactics of this younger generation IMO. It isn't just about equalizing women up to men anymore- it's about leveling the playing field entirely in some ways by tackling points of equalizing men up to women. Like when it comes to domestic abuse or sexual assault, ect. I'm not sure if there is a man version of the word feminism, but maybe there should be to more clearly define this side of equality. There also seems to be some sort of "listen to me because I'm a woman, and if you don't listen to me because I got lady bits, your a sexist, or anti- feminist, or anti-equality" action going on too. It's listen to me because I'm female, not listen to me because I have a just cause that I'm bringing up as a human being.

I think some of the people that have taken up this tactic have been backlashed against- and people are starting to realize utilizing feminism in that manner and calling it that isn't really accurate and kind of counter-productive to actual feminist causes (because they do still exist folks), and this has helped spawn the "Social Justice Warrior" movement that is starting up.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 2

we do not need to define better anything. we need to scrap entire concept that turned into nothing but man hating machine. females are already equal in the eyes of the law. even have advantages over males, in some aspects of life,  now the movement is extremity counterproductive, to say the least.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2