Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK accepts middle aged child migrants

alibongo

On 10/19/2016 at 6:57 PM, alibongo said:

Millions of people are fleeing  the tragedy in the Middle East.

Where are the women and children? Are they safe?

14732201_1363699460307628_84831567291799

3 hours ago, aztek said:

14732201_1363699460307628_84831567291799

Unfortunately, these random pictures on the internet are often very misinformative.

There is no really reliable information about either picture, they may not be even Syrians.

There is no shadow of a doubt that a lot of Syria has experienced terrible hardship, it is a war-torn country suffering from internal sectarian strife. Starvation, sieges and bombing are facts of life.

Families there must have a terrible dilemma: try to sit it out in the hope things get better, or flee.

I can understand you can't send a 12 year old on  perilous journey to Europe (which must seem like a Promised Land) alone.

So why aren't their mothers going with them?

Why aren't we seeing boatloads of mums with babes in arms being rescued in the Med?

Why are the women and children staying, but only the young men are leaving?

Actually, I can understand the young men leaving ( who wouldn't, Syria is a dangerous place) but how can they justify leaving their families behind?

• 1 month later...

From what I have seen in western countries, only 17-38 year old males are coming in.

From what I have seen with regards to the middle east, only children and fighters are found in the rubble. Why is this? 

Cowards. Your children die while you try to score vacations. If women and children need to be granted refugee status, fine, but I'm tired of seeing well clothed hairy men who don't have a care in the world come into countries all willy nilly while children are being subjugated to intolerable conditions and death.

Sheesh...

• Like 1