Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Conspiracy - Aliens are Fallens Angels

notforgotten

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What do you mean by the bold? we do not have to provide evidence they do not exist, the evidence is already there that they do not as NO ONE can provide the evidence they do. 

AGAIN as I have said many times before, we are not making the claims so do not have to prove they do not exist. How hard it is for people to understand that.

This is how it works:

Mr left makes a claim

Mr Right asks for the evidence to back up that claim

Mr left can only provide hearsay.

Mr Right wants actual  proof

Mr left does not have actual proof.

So claim remains unproven. :tu:

Then Mr left gets all p***ed off because someone dared to question him and dared to ask for proof.  Mr left then seeks out other like him, the naive and the intellectually lazy, as comfort so he doesn't have to actually prove his claims anymore.  All the while the rest of the world, the real world that Mr Right lives in, continues on content with no evidence of aliens at all.

• Like 3

On 10/20/2016 at 10:08 AM, Rlyeh said:

Superstition still needing to stay relevant. 

That's really harsh.

Really true, but really harsh.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, notforgotten said:

Put the pieces together. Have you forgotten all the reports of alien abductions and people being taken on board a spacecraft?

You to put the facts together first:

On 26.4.2014 at 3:00 PM, toast said:

Abductions by aliens? No. It must be assumed that the biological/bacteriological/ virological environment on other planets, those mayhouse life forms, may contain components with the potential to cause a threat to humans and to the earth environment. As the statusand the level of possible endangerment is not known, a maximum of precaution on earth is required and executed, also in the vise-versa direction as well.

For example, the NASA Office for Planetary Protection is taking care of these issues and is in tight collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In case of an abduction of humans by aliens, these humans are exposed to a.) alien life forms and b.) the environment the aliens are living in (space craft). Humans who were in such contact will be a high potential risk to other humans and the earth environment.

Well defined procedures, like quarantine, would take place in relation to control of epidemics for risk minimization purposes. Until today, no person who claimed to have been abducted by aliens was ever subject to the rules and procedures of control of epidemics, means medical examination and quarantine. Zero. Based on this simple fact, it must be judged that there was no alien abduction ever and that the persons who are claiming so, do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not.

NASA : http://planetaryprot...sa.gov/overview

CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/n...rs/nasa_mou.htm

Edited by toast
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, notforgotten said:

Of all the information on UFO's on the internet. You can not find a single scrap of evidence?...it figures.

It indeed figures. Because there is none. Nada. The evidence for extraterrestrial visitation does simply not exist. At all. It is that simple. And why is it, that those believing in ET visitation and that evidence actually exists, can never produce any when asked? Instead we get this repeated whining (yes, has been going on for many, many years) that those skeptical need to open their eyes and go look for themselves. Why is that? The answer is simple, and I am sure you know it however much you dislike it.  

• Never has physical evidence existed. Ever.
  • Never has any unknown vessel been tracked entering our atmosphere from space (by any means, radar, visually, etc.). Ever.
  • Never has any physical evidence been presented of abductions. Ever. Those cases also tend to fall apart rather spectacularly when scrutinized.
  • I am not even going to mention crop circles. Good grief. 
  • Did I miss something?

Here is a video from Fox News showing the Mexican government admitting that UFO's are real.

Mexican Government Admits Aliens are Real

Yawn. Those were excess gas burn exhausts on oil rigs caught on infrared. This has been discussed on this very forum (and elsewhere) in excruciating detail. Seriously? Is that the best you can do? You really need to keep up with research if you want to stand a chance of debating without making a fool out of yourself. Belittling those skeptical and then presenting this nonsense that has been dead and buried a long time. Well....... 

It is time for the skeptic to open their eyes and put the pieces together.

We have and the pieces have been put together. And the pieces point, unequivocally, to ET visitation as a myth. Again, you are free to believe whatever you like, but if you wish to discuss said beliefs expect them to be questioned.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, badeskov said:

It indeed figures. Because there is none. Nada. The evidence for extraterrestrial visitation does simply not exist. At all. It is that simple. And why is it, that those believing in ET visitation and that evidence actually exists, can never produce any when asked? Instead we get this repeated whining (yes, has been going on for many, many years) that those skeptical need to open their eyes and go look for themselves. Why is that? The answer is simple, and I am sure you know it however much you dislike it.  

• Never has physical evidence existed. Ever.
  • Never has any unknown vessel been tracked entering our atmosphere from space (by any means, radar, visually, etc.). Ever.
  • Never has any physical evidence been presented of abductions. Ever. Those cases also tend to fall apart rather spectacularly when scrutinized.
  • I am not even going to mention crop circles. Good grief. 
  • Did I miss something?

Yawn. Those were excess gas burn exhausts on oil rigs caught on infrared. This has been discussed on this very forum (and elsewhere) in excruciating detail. Seriously? Is that the best you can do? You really need to keep up with research if you want to stand a chance of debating without making a fool out of yourself. Belittling those skeptical and then presenting this nonsense that has been dead and buried a long time. Well....... 

We have and the pieces have been put together. And the pieces point, unequivocally, to ET visitation as a myth. Again, you are free to believe whatever you like, but if you wish to discuss said beliefs expect them to be questioned.

Cheers,
Badeskov

In common with too many on this site, you assume whatever constitutes the inexplicable end of the UFO spectrum, can be ruled out, as of ET origin. That is just a guess on your part. In my lifetime I witnessed at very close quarters a "saucer" that the other witness there, was certain was an "alien spacecraft". I make now, nor made then, any assumptions as to what it was or wasn't, and still am none the wiser after nearly 40 years, but it would be rather difficult to conclude it was not under intelligent control, or was made by humans. Or  what the purpose of what it did was. I have also heard two separate accounts from reliable witnesses ( who did not know one another at the time) of a sighting in the early 1970's that was quite startling in the detail given. And yet another story told again by a person of impeccable integrity, of an incident in a remote area of a dazzling light rising vertically and silently through the cloud base at night, so brilliant the light being, it illuminated ranges many miles away, like daylight, and could only be gazed upon after it entered cloud..  The energy involved in that is staggering. These things are very difficult to dismiss, and similar reports are legion. It is very much an open question for all but the know-it-all.

26 minutes ago, Habitat said:

In common with too many on this site, you assume whatever constitutes the inexplicable end of the UFO spectrum, can be ruled out, as of ET origin.

I didn't say that it could be ruled out. I said everything points to that conclusion, and everything does. There is simply nothing whatsoever to indicate that ET visitation is happening, rather to the contrary. 

That is just a guess on your part.

Guess? Yes. A very well educated guess based on evidence (or, rather, the lack thereof). And, yes, we can rule the military out of this equation, they are certainly not thinking ET visitation is happening. 

In my lifetime I witnessed at very close quarters a "saucer" that the other witness there, was certain was an "alien spacecraft". I make now, nor made then, any assumptions as to what it was or wasn't, and still am none the wiser after nearly 40 years, but it would be rather difficult to conclude it was not under intelligent control, or was made by humans.

I respect that. Although I always struggle with: how does one define "under intelligent control"?

Or  what the purpose of what it did was. I have also heard two separate accounts from reliable witnesses ( who did not know one another at the time) of a sighting in the early 1970's that was quite startling in the detail given.

By all means of respect, but anecdotal evidence carry zero weight.

And yet another story told again by a person of impeccable integrity, of an incident in a remote area of a dazzling light rising vertically and silently through the cloud base at night, so brilliant the light being, it illuminated ranges many miles away, like daylight, and could only be gazed upon after it entered cloud..  The energy involved in that is staggering. These things are very difficult to dismiss, and similar reports are legion. It is very much an open question for all but the know-it-all.

The need to invoke the "impeccable integrity" card tends to raise the red flag with me. Yes, these stories are legion, sadly, they tend to go large unnoticed by anyone else nearby despite the alleged energy output.

Sorry, just do not buy it.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Habitat said:

In common with too many on this site...

In common with too many on this site...You completely ignore the critical content in a post (namely that the Mexican Air Force Cantarell UFO case has been very, very thoroughly debunked and shown to be oilwell flares), and then ignored the whole point completely.  Instead you just reeled off a somewhat irrelevant anecdote, inc claims to try to give it cred, but absolutely no way for anything to verified, corroborated or checked.

It seemed perfectly clear to me that Bade was making the correct point that the viable options should only be ones that are proven (beyond reasonable doubt), and that UNTIL any anecdote like yours has actually got any evidence of ET, it is not viable.  You yourself admit that it was probably not ET.. and until it is verifiable beyond your words, it is not up for consideration, anyway.   Sorry, but that's how science, and the law, and just plain common sense, all work.  If there's no body and only a story, then you (rightly) ain't getting nowhere.

In this case, the OP posted a case that is well-known, old, and completely laughable - it shows nothing more than the fact that even folks who should be trained observers, can totally screw up and in that case completely misidentify things they should have seen before, along with getting their size, distance, and (lack of) velocity all wrong as well.  The OP clearly is not only horribly misinformed and lacking in experience (who hasn't heard of the Cantarell debacle?), but couldn't even be bothered to Google it, or check for threads here, befiore posting a lame YouTube video.  It doesn't get much worse than that.

For you to then take it further off-topic and make it about you?  I dunno what's happened to you lately Habitat, but this new look is not good. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, badeskov said:

I respect that. Although I always struggle with: how does one define "under intelligent control"?

The "UFO" was more or less static within a stone's throw, for around ten minutes, but moved off rapidly when my fellow witness moved in for a closer inspection. It was certainly aware of him . He was near hysterical,  but strangely, I felt nothing but complete calm at all times, and that still puzzles me greatly.

By all means of respect, but anecdotal evidence carry zero weight.

It carries a lot of weight when you know it is coming from independent sources who did not know one another at the time, or until I heard the second person's account some 6 or 7 years later, when I put them in contact with one another. There were actually four witnesses, I have spoken to three, they all tell the same story, basically, but one involved sounds heard, the others not, but they were 8 miles apart at the time.

The need to invoke the "impeccable integrity" card tends to raise the red flag with me. Yes, these stories are legion, sadly, they tend to go large unnoticed by anyone else nearby despite the alleged energy output.

Sorry, just do not buy it.

Nothing for sale here, it is cost free. There is enough credible reportage to desist from any temptation to dismiss it. I certainly do not say it is ET, it may be something so bizarre we cannot even conceive of it.

33 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

In common with too many on this site...You completely ignore the critical content in a post (namely that the Mexican Air Force Cantarell UFO case has been very, very thoroughly debunked and shown to be oilwell flares), and then ignored the whole point completely.  Instead you just reeled off a somewhat irrelevant anecdote, inc claims to try to give it cred, but absolutely no way for anything to verified, corroborated or checked.

It seemed perfectly clear to me that Bade was making the correct point that the viable options should only be ones that are proven (beyond reasonable doubt), and that UNTIL any anecdote like yours has actually got any evidence of ET, it is not viable.  You yourself admit that it was probably not ET.. and until it is verifiable beyond your words, it is not up for consideration, anyway.   Sorry, but that's how science, and the law, and just plain common sense, all work.  If there's no body and only a story, then you (rightly) ain't getting nowhere.

In this case, the OP posted a case that is well-known, old, and completely laughable - it shows nothing more than the fact that even folks who should be trained observers, can totally screw up and in that case completely misidentify things they should have seen before, along with getting their size, distance, and (lack of) velocity all wrong as well.  The OP clearly is not only horribly misinformed and lacking in experience (who hasn't heard of the Cantarell debacle?), but couldn't even be bothered to Google it, or check for threads here, befiore posting a lame YouTube video.  It doesn't get much worse than that.

For you to then take it further off-topic and make it about you?  I dunno what's happened to you lately Habitat, but this new look is not good. 

I was merely responding to an assertion that none of this stuff is ET, which is clearly not an established fact at all. My mention of what I have witnessed, or heard first-hand accounts of, serves to illustrate that there is a vast amount of reportage, that only the very brave would venture is all mistaken, misguided, or just outright fabrication. I did not say what I spoke of was "probably not ET". I came into this thread that floats the idea of a connection between UFO's and poltergeist and other so-called "paranormal" phenomena, not to try and prove it, but neither to dismiss it, it has exercised my mind for a very long time as to how these things have the uncanny ability to avoid being pinned down for exhibition to others, I simply do not know, but I do not default to the "it's all BS" assumptions so readily adopted by a clique in force here. I am sure of one thing, though, that if you were there, you would not be so sure as you appear to be ! :tu:

Edited by Habitat

20 hours ago, notforgotten said:

There are other Christians that believe aliens are fallen angel. I may have been wrong about the elongated heads. But I strongly believe that aliens are most definitely some of the fallen angels. This can simply be determined by their reported acts.

PS: We all have our own persona beliefs about aliens and fallen angels. I have witnessed them both.

Again, your argument here is pretty weak: lots of people believe this. Much of history disproves this: lots of people in Salem, MA in 1692 believed their neighbors to be witches. Didn't make it true. Lots of American people thought there were rampant communists plotting the down the USA in the 1950s. Didn't make it true.

Again, this highlights the discontinuity between believing and knowing.

Their reported acts -- and here you run into another credibility problem in that you admit your evidence is at best hearsay, you can only infer it indirectly rather than deduce it from fact or confirm it from its source -- cannot solidly, alone determine the cause or intention of those who perpetrated the acts, at least within a reasonable doubt.

Nor is your personal opinion enough to be compelling evidence: you saw /something/ and you have beliefs about what you saw. But those beliefs do not translate into knowledge for anyone or even useful proof for anyone but you. It doesn't even translate into a compelling argument. You just say over and over what you believe, without seeming to grasp that repetition doesn't make anything true or compelling.

--Jaylemurph

9 hours ago, notforgotten said:

Of all the information on UFO's on the internet. You can not find a single scrap of evidence

Can you?

Nothing you've offered so far has stood up to a first glance. Do you have anything better?

• Like 1

You are dealing with people who will only accept that which confirms their own beliefs... regardless of the source or veracity.

By all means post the material that proves they are wrong, but don't expect them to actually admit it.

And in case there is any doubt: notforgotten, you are WRONG.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, notforgotten said:

Put the pieces together. Have you forgotten all the reports of alien abductions and people being taken on board a spacecraft?

Have you forgotten you claimed aliens are fallen angels. 

Show me a report from...fox news or the mexican government proving this.

fox news reports things and like the Sun newspaper...it is not evidence,. If they think people will read it, they will print it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oldrover said:

Can you?

Nothing you've offered so far has stood up to a first glance. Do you have anything better?

No he does not...we have asked and so far he thinks hearsay is proof.

I think this is a natural step in myth building. Like how god became an alien or something.......I also find in interesting that most 'invisible beings' are also aliens. Like bigfoot and the lizard man. 

13 hours ago, notforgotten said:

That was from Fox News on a story of the Mexican Government admitting that UFO's are real. Stop pulling my chain. No amount of evidence would appease you. You said yourself. "None of the info of UFO's on the internet is to be trusted in the first place." Then you should stop asking for evidence.

UFO meaning Unidentified Flying Object, not aliens/demons/angels/etc. As I recall aren't you the same poster who claims mental illness is caused by spirits?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Habitat said:

I was merely responding to an assertion that none of this stuff is ET, which is clearly not an established fact at all.

The clearly established fact is that NONE of this has been proven to be ET.

6 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

The clearly established fact is that NONE of this has been proven to be ET.

Of course, but what I said in the quoted part remains just as true, it cannot be shown that none of it is ET. Any, or none ! It remains an open question. 

14 hours ago, notforgotten said:

Since you are the one presenting the puzzle, and insisting the pieces fit together... could you put the pieces together for us and present it please? If you want to make a theoretical discussion on the point of lore similarities between aliens and angels to support the argument that they might be one and the same... Perhaps you should pull your own research and actually make a list of active comparisons.

So far it's like you gave us a 1600 piece jigsaw puzzle of a heard of cats, an operation game with half the pieces missing, and the jumps to a toy racetrack- and then told us we should be able to build an erector set replica of the Eiffel Tower out if that. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you have not been laying down good pieces to support your initial OP of comparisons, and then tell us to put it together?

Comparative studies across various lore and how that lore shifts with our social interactions and advancements is interesting, to be sure. Humanity has kind of always had names for what they don't understand, and those names have shifted through the millennia. But what's going on in this thread does not seem to be a comparative study or theoretical discussion about the shifting lore- it seems to be a debate about if little green men are real or not. :hmm:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rashore said:

Since you are the one presenting the puzzle, and insisting the pieces fit together... could you put the pieces together for us and present it please? If you want to make a theoretical discussion on the point of lore similarities between aliens and angels to support the argument that they might be one and the same... Perhaps you should pull your own research and actually make a list of active comparisons.

So far it's like you gave us a 1600 piece jigsaw puzzle of a heard of cats, an operation game with half the pieces missing, and the jumps to a toy racetrack- and then told us we should be able to build an erector set replica of the Eiffel Tower out if that. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you have not been laying down good pieces to support your initial OP of comparisons, and then tell us to put it together?

Comparative studies across various lore and how that lore shifts with our social interactions and advancements is interesting, to be sure. Humanity has kind of always had names for what they don't understand, and those names have shifted through the millennia. But what's going on in this thread does not seem to be a comparative study or theoretical discussion about the shifting lore- it seems to be a debate about if little green men are real or not. :hmm:

Please close the thread. I'm sorry but I simply do not have the time for all this.

5 minutes ago, notforgotten said:

Please close the thread. I'm sorry but I simply do not have the time for all this.

You don't have time to debate a thread yous started, or you can't be bothered with treating this subject with an open mind for once?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, notforgotten said:

Ok, thread closed. If at some point in the future you would like to reopen this topic, please feel free to contact moderators at that time.

• The topic was locked