Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Self-portrait

Galactic Goatman

Hey guys and girls, I just thought I would share this drawing of myself I did, using a art app on my iPad:

image.jpeg

I think I finally got noses down! But I still need to work on my hands. I'm wearing my fave green t-shirt and I have my necklace/landyard with library card on it. 

• Like 7

Oh my ... what big eyes you have ...

~

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh my ... what big eyes you have ...

~

Please tell me you see the eyerony in this... :lol:

• Like 5

Random Bill Cipher drawing I did:

image.jpeg

• Like 4

One problem with the nose, you forgot to draw your finger up it :lol:

Keep it up Austin!

• Like 3

I for one are thankful you didn't post a picture of yourself with your finger up your nose! :D

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Still Waters said:

I for one are thankful you didn't post a picture of yourself with your finger up your nose! :D

I must agree with Still Waters you are better than that...

• Like 3

Here's an improved version, using my newer art style:

image.jpeg

• Like 3

coffee-screen-smiley.gif?1292867572I'm just gettting to like your original one, mainly because it doesn't have your finger UP your nose. They're all pretty good though curiously- if you were clever you could be like scratching your ear or something and maybe sneek it in somehow.(the finger) (up nose)

THIS ONE IS GOODEST! ah huh yah tooz

image.jpeg

Okay I have to get some donutsbulbar-smiley.gif?1292867562 so I'm flying out of here!

1885ecb598d055fcae42c6e4c4e9db1d.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
Edit:::: > (the finger) ... update, 2nd edit::: >> (up nose)
  • Like 3

Surrealist art:

image.jpeg

Hey, btw, do you guys and gals like the "full eye" or the "half eye" eye type? 

Edited by AustinHinton
  • Like 5

Multi eyed Chakra Entity, its certainly unique and has one (or a few) over on third_eye, ah where ever he is in here.

I"m trying to follow that up with something cute but for some zaney reason I'm all out of ET's from the 6th Dimension.

organisten-smiley.gif?1292867648

• Like 1

Oh come on Austin you didn't like my little posting? Pop up some more of those portraits I JUST LOVE THEM !musicien11.gif
spartying_100-100.gif?w=150&h=150
pianiste2.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2016 at 8:34 PM, AustinHinton said:

Surrealist art:

image.jpeg

Hey, btw, do you guys and gals like the "full eye" or the "half eye" eye type? 

Have you been taking lessons from SpiritWriter?  I like both for different reasons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Have you been taking lessons from SpiritWriter?  I like both for different reasons.

No, I haven't been taking lessons, why? And what are your reasons for liking each? 

7 minutes ago, AustinHinton said:

No, I haven't been taking lessons, why? And what are your reasons for liking each? 

Because SW has a unique cool art style.  I like the round eyes because they're more fun but the half eyes are more real.

• Like 2

THey're exceptional no matter what because its NOT COMPUTER GENERATED CHEATING ! I have art and have sold some and online too IN THE PAST, was a bit racy so I really couldn't put up my best, have to watch it out there on the net , too easy for groups etc. to jump on things.  Oh well as I was saying  I ! )))))  LIKE ! )   )         )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

THey're exceptional no matter what because its NOT COMPUTER GENERATED CHEATING ! I have art and have sold some and online too IN THE PAST, was a bit racy so I really couldn't put up my best, have to watch it out there on the net , too easy for groups etc. to jump on things.  Oh well as I was saying  I ! )))))  LIKE ! )   )         )

Thank you! Maybe you could post some of your work sometime? 

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

Because SW has a unique cool art style.  I like the round eyes because they're more fun but the half eyes are more real.

Really? I haven't seen any of their work yet, I will have to check it out! Thanks for the feedback, btw!