Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly encounter

Jonathann

I see ghosts but it only occurs once in a blue moon. The same day the picture was took, i saw a lady wearing a uniform(the one that we usually saw to japanese movies) outside our house. At first, i thought it was just a cloth but then i stare to it and realized that it was not. I didn't panic because t'was the fifth time i saw ghosts(i remember every detail of all my encounters) and just act normal. I consult my friend who see ghosts everyday and she said i just ignore them and right after i took a photo(the one i uploaded) just to let her see what my view was at that time. The circle at the right shows face at my back(which looks like looking at my phone) and at the left circle shows someone who is looking at me outside our house. I'm shocked it is because t'was my first time to capture those in a picture. So i just prayed and then a week past and another thing happened: a whisper that says "i don't want" in a mad manner. That is my first time to hear them(ghost) and it freaked me out and i ran to my room. 

The reason i post this it is because i'm hearing voices again when i go downstairs and it just don't came to one person only and i don't understand what they're saying this time. Do i just ignore them? 

received_10211295479400853.jpeg

received_120300000372322367.jpeg

I see no face in either of the circled areas.  If you are indeed seeing "something", I suggest you read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

If you're hearing voices, get your ears checked out by a medical professional first, don't use the ghost excuse until all other avenues of research are exhausted.

• Like 3

I am not seeing any faces either. 

Please see above post by Thorvir, click on link and read. It will explain it all. 

• Like 2

After all those encounters? You can call that "Pareidolia"? One of my encounter is that i'm not the only one who saw the ghost and it literally followed me that made me run to them and "they" saw the girl too until it disappear. So are you saying that all of us are experiencing "Pareidolia" at the same time? I know it is true due to that t'was not the first time that it happened to me(except they also appeared on photo)

My post is all about actions to do about this kind of phenomenon so that next time i encounter it is that i am prepared. To the picture that i post and all the ghost i encountered, even if you believe it or not, i don't care. I just care to the tips for the future encounters. Anw, if these things happened to you, what will you do? Considering the fact that you "might" not experiencing "Pareidolia"?(if you're not the only who saw and hear it) 

8 minutes ago, Jonathann said:

After all those encounters? You can call that "Pareidolia"?

Yes.  That, or misinterpretation of something else happening.  I'm not saying that you didn't experience something, all I'm saying is exhaust all of the normal reasons first before going down the paranormal road.  Critical thinking helps bunches.

One of my encounter is that i'm not the only one who saw the ghost and it literally followed me that made me run to them and "they" saw the girl too until it disappear. So are you saying that all of us are experiencing "Pareidolia" at the same time? I know it is true due to that t'was not the first time that it happened to me(except they also appeared on photo)

Well, there is no proof other than your word that this thing happened.  And I was referring to this specific instance--the pictures you provided--and pareidolia fits the bill very well.  I don't see any faces at all, nothing out of the ordinary in your pics.

My post is all about actions to do about this kind of phenomenon so that next time i encounter it is that i am prepared. To the picture that i post and all the ghost i encountered, even if you believe it or not, i don't care.

Then why post at all?

I just care to the tips for the future encounters. Anw, if these things happened to you, what will you do? Considering the fact that you "might" not experiencing "Pareidolia"?(if you're not the only who saw and hear it) 

Which is fine, but in reference to the specific pics you shows, there is nothing there.  And if you still claim to have seen something, then get better pics because those pics show nothing.  You shouldn't get so upset just because some of us don't agree with what you posted.  Open your mind to other possibilities.  Research.  Investigate.  Otherwise, all you have is a "neat story" and nothing more.

Now, there will be others that will come into this thread and tell you only what you want to read, of course.  But if you're actually looking for reasons or whatever, don't limit yourself to those that only tell you what you want to read.  That's not the way things are done around here.

And if you've had so many other encounters, please provide the evidence for them.  I'd like to see it.  One of these days someone is going to eventually come in with actual proof for once of the paranormal.  And I hope I'm still around when it happens.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

1. Did you buy the Brady bunch's home?

2. Looking at picture one, I make an outline of the photographer and a bright light which is the flash. I zoomed in and looked through the window and i don't see any face looking back.

3. what cell phone are you using? The quality looks low resolution which leans towards Pareidolia.

4. You hear voices down stairs? Set up a video camera and record.

5. Check for airvents, hollow walls or thin walls. Keep track of time of noises, if there is a certain time then go and look for the source. Sounds travel, especially at night and you might have neighbours talking that could be caused.

Eliminate the possible before assuming the impossible.