Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stunning EVP Captured

stevemagegod

So I was reviewing some of my Potential EVP clips that I record in my House and I received a very distinct voice in it but I am not sure what it is saying so I tried to slow down the audio to get a better picture of what may be possible said and I hear what sounds like multiple voices on the audio slow down all coming in at once. But another part of me feels like it could be potential Radio Waves that it picked up. This was captured on 10-13-2016 at 2_30_38am in the morning. I marked my sleep noises and the potential evps as well as me reacting to the said voice in the background.  I believe are Subconscious knows these things are around us. 

Sorry, but I have been training my ears for at least a few years now, doing a lot of audio editing, and I have my extremely high performance, velvet wrapped DT-770 Pro headphones on, and I heard not a single voice. I did hear you breathing and moving, and all of the background noise quite well, but nothing that sounded like a voice.

It really sucks that there seems to be such a psychological aspect to hearing things in recording. I hate to admit that there is a high probability that (at least) the majority of EVP's are the recorder translating what they hear in their mind's as something that isn't actually happening.

Edited by _Only
Recorder, not recorded
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, _Only said:

Sorry, but I have been training my ears for at least a few years now, doing a lot of audio editing, and I have my extremely high performance, velvet wrapped DT-770 Pro headphones on, and I heard not a single voice. I did hear you breathing and moving, and all of the background noise quite well, but nothing that sounded like a voice.

It really sucks that there seems to be such a psychological aspect to hearing things in recording. I hate to admit that there is a high probability that (at least) the majority of EVP's are the recorded translating what they hear in their mind's as something that isn't actually happening.

Thanks for the quick response. Im currently reviewing a lot of clips and have posted a few extra. Now what about this one? This one i know there is voices in it. Its still really hard to make out to me it sounds like o **** im going to back you up. All i did was alter the pitch of the voice a tiny bit. 

Well, I admit, I don't know what to make of that one, heh. It did kind of sound like voices, but tough to translate what's going on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, _Only said:

Well, I admit, I don't know what to make of that one, heh. It did kind of sound like voices, but tough to translate what's going on.

We have been doing a lot of remodeling on are house for the past 3 months or so. And I think its waking up some Potential Spirits that may be in the House. We changed the original Bathroom after 40 years along with a New Garage Door, Roof, and now Over Hanger. Ive been recording these "Voices" for about 3 months and have captured over 500 EVPs. 

I don't think electronic recordings can pick up radio waves. Does anyone know if any experiments have ever been done to confirm this? Its not like a radio can pick up and amplify sound waves. They are separate kinds of energy. 

• Like 1

I have recorded many evps over the yesrs but i didnt hear any thing in these 2 when u record evps u must be very quiet and still say hello and waite about 10 sencods between asking questions  maybe my ears are going bad cause my loud guitar playing lol

Edited by coolguy

It just sounds like normal sleep recordings. Nothing weird. What did you use to record the clips?

I'm listening on a pair of JBL LSR4328P monitors and cant hear anything strange. Just breathing/movement.

I can see how, if you wanted to hear things, you could potentially make out those words in the recordings. But it's nothing more than audio pareidolia.

Edit: My best mate has had a mild version of 'sleep terrors' and we caught much more creepy sounding stuff in the short time we recorded him. It's pretty amazing how different/crazy/demonic/(insert preferred adjective here)  someone can sound. But I guess it just depends on what you want it to mean and what it really means (nothing).

Edited by Timonthy
Addition
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2016 at 0:25 AM, Timonthy said:

It just sounds like normal sleep recordings. Nothing weird. What did you use to record the clips?

I'm listening on a pair of JBL LSR4328P monitors and cant hear anything strange. Just breathing/movement.

I can see how, if you wanted to hear things, you could potentially make out those words in the recordings. But it's nothing more than audio pareidolia.

Edit: My best mate has had a mild version of 'sleep terrors' and we caught much more creepy sounding stuff in the short time we recorded him. It's pretty amazing how different/crazy/demonic/(insert preferred adjective here)  someone can sound. But I guess it just depends on what you want it to mean and what it really means (nothing).

I use a app called "Dream Talk" from the apple app store. Its extremely good at picking up any and all noises. I use the free version which will record 2 or 5 hours. I choose the 5 hours option. Could you post the recordings if you still got them? Id be interesting to compare and contrast. This is a recent EVP I caught. Only 2 seconds long. I believe its saying "Hey Steve".

36 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

I use a app called "Dream Talk" from the apple app store. Its extremely good at picking up any and all noises. I use the free version which will record 2 or 5 hours. I choose the 5 hours option. Could you post the recordings if you still got them? Id be interesting to compare and contrast. This is a recent EVP I caught. Only 2 seconds long. I believe its saying "Hey Steve".

We used the app 'Sleep Talk' however, if I still have any of the recordings they will be on an iPhone 4 backup on one of my old hard drives. I'll post if I can find them easily.

Also, my best mates name is Steve. :su However I don't hear 'Hey Steve' in that recording.

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

We used the app 'Sleep Talk' however, if I still have any of the recordings they will be on an iPhone 4 backup on one of my old hard drives. I'll post if I can find them easily.

Also, my best mates name is Steve. :su However I don't hear 'Hey Steve' in that recording.

The recording is 2 seconds long and i isolated it. But there is speech i can easily see it on Wavepad. This is another EVP I caught and you can hear it with the audio slowed down. I find it fascinating because I dont believe the Wavepad program can create these artifacts because they were already there. 

No offense intended, but I couldn't hear the voice. In my experience, all 'paranormal' activiy is explainable with rational explanations.

Trust me, I wanted to believe in something greater, but even though I'm a staunch skeptic, my curiosity led me to many books on the occult in which I tried out spells and used ouija boards, automatic writing + all the other cliched medium tricks to contact 'something' on the other side, but it was all to no avail.

Heck, I even investigated 'allegedly' haunted locations and taunted 'supposedly' malevolent spirits, but nothing out of the ordinary happened in the many hours I wasted in those empty places. I felt like an idiot speaking to imaginary people and damp walls, but the tests had to be done by me and me alone so I knew no foul play would influence results. The research wasn't all a waste of time, however, as I proved to myself that the paranormal can be explained biologically and pyschologically, with a heightened imagination being a key component. Still, this conclusion irks me because now I truly believe every TV show and author out there in the paranormal field are nothing but charlatans exploiting innocent, gullible people for a quick $$$$.

Take care and don't give in to superstition. Question everything you hear from any paranormal 'expert'.

On 10/24/2016 at 8:39 PM, Atheist Pope said:

No offense intended, but I couldn't hear the voice. In my experience, all 'paranormal' activiy is explainable with rational explanations.

Trust me, I wanted to believe in something greater, but even though I'm a staunch skeptic, my curiosity led me to many books on the occult in which I tried out spells and used ouija boards, automatic writing + all the other cliched medium tricks to contact 'something' on the other side, but it was all to no avail.

Heck, I even investigated 'allegedly' haunted locations and taunted 'supposedly' malevolent spirits, but nothing out of the ordinary happened in the many hours I wasted in those empty places. I felt like an idiot speaking to imaginary people and damp walls, but the tests had to be done by me and me alone so I knew no foul play would influence results. The research wasn't all a waste of time, however, as I proved to myself that the paranormal can be explained biologically and pyschologically, with a heightened imagination being a key component. Still, this conclusion irks me because now I truly believe every TV show and author out there in the paranormal field are nothing but charlatans exploiting innocent, gullible people for a quick $$$$.

Take care and don't give in to superstition. Question everything you hear from any paranormal 'expert'.

Well believe it or not but since the History Channel decided to give up on History shows the Ghost shows provide more History than the actual History Channel lol. Thats the main reason why I like watching the Ghost shows because they get to visit Historical Places and we get a crash course in there History. 

Also here's one more very clear evp slowed down audio wise

Bumping thread I got a new evp its to hard for me to make out whats being said

Heres a Class D EVP