Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl, 4, speaks SEVEN languages

seeder

She's not lost for words! Girl, 4, speaks SEVEN languages including Chinese and Arabic in front of stunned judges on reality TV show

Bella Devyatkina, 4, from Russia, spoke seven languages to TV audience
    She's wowing the world in adorable video of her speaking and singing
    The talented youngster started learning different languages at the age of 2
    But like many little girls she dreams of growing into a beautiful mermaid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3854550/She-s-not-lost-words-Girl-4-speaks-SEVEN-languages-including-Chinese-Arabic-stunned-judges-reality-TV-show.html#ixzz4NhD7gGG8

• Like 6

I think we'll have to get back to this girl in like 8 years. I've heard of kids who are 3 or 4 who can recount almost the entire Bible, or who can play 10 instruments, or who can recite all the capitals of all 50 US states, plus all the capitals of all the other nations of the world. 

But, from what I remember, their brains firm up as they age, and they settle down to 2 or 3 instruments, and just a few books of the Bible, and just half the states in the US. Sure, they are smart, but usually the extremity of their abilities fade over the years. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think we'll have to get back to this girl in like 8 years. I've heard of kids who are 3 or 4 who can recount almost the entire Bible, or who can play 10 instruments, or who can recite all the capitals of all 50 US states, plus all the capitals of all the other nations of the world. 

But, from what I remember, their brains firm up as they age, and they settle down to 2 or 3 instruments, and just a few books of the Bible, and just half the states in the US. Sure, they are smart, but usually the extremity of their abilities fade over the years. 

Some scientists theorize that genetic memory (or genetic inheritance) can explain the abilities of these little savants. The idea being that certain knowledge and talents come 'factory installed." The article below explains it further:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/genetic-memory-how-we-know-things-we-never-learned/

• Like 3

THAT IS NOT NYCE !!!!

~

:angry:

• Like 1