Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do we have two brains ?

UM-Bot

That's very interesting ...... I have to go away and think about it some :mellow:

• Like 2

Well ... its only brain when it is functional ... come to think of it its an old brain and the new brain ... well the sum of the parts anyways ~

• Like 3

So you gut is your second brain..sort of?

So are we looking at a genius?

byVBZY8.gif

• Like 3

On October 22, 2016 at 7:20 AM, third_eye said:

Well ... its only brain when it is functional ... come to think of it its an old brain and the new brain ... well the sum of the parts anyways ~

Third_eye's status updates reflect the fact that he often thinks with his stomach, which isn't the worst thing.

• Like 1

considering that I am a male and I do often think with something else I do believe I have more than twice the brain of the average female ... :D

~

*dash to freedom*

saaaaaaave meeeeeeeee ....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgrR-HSyzjHU_BEN-KLmN

• Like 3

About that image that FTR posted:

Can I look now??!!

My eyes!

How about a little warning first? :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

considering that I am a male and I do often think with something else I do believe I have more than twice the brain of the average female ... :D

~

*dash to freedom*

That's what your wife wants you to believe, but, don't worry, the fox will save you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aka CAT said:

That's what your wife wants you to believe, but, don't worry, the fox will save you.

Until I ever do get that courage to propose to someone I guess I'd have to relinquish my fate to the fox ...

;)

~

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:19 PM, third_eye said:

~

*dash to freedom*

Hey old buddy do you realise what you have just said..the entire female species now has a warrant out "wanted dead or alive 5 rupees to anyone who captures Third Eye. Doomed, Doomed I say.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

Hey old buddy do you realise what you have just said..the entire female species now has a warrant out "wanted dead or alive 5 rupees to anyone who captures Third Eye. Doomed, Doomed I say.

aye ... and such a fate I'll not warrant on any other man ... to be a wanted man by so many women ... tis a curse I tells ya ... *blubber*

• Like 1

On October 25, 2016 at 8:41 AM, third_eye said:

Until I ever do get that courage to propose to someone I guess I'd have to relinquish my fate to the fox ...

;)

~

:-? Who makes the lunches whereabout you complain?

7 hours ago, aka CAT said:

:-? Who makes the lunches whereabout you complain?

Oh don't mind me or that ... sometimes I cook for the guys and girls ... most times it's eating out with the invites ... eating is a social affair here in Malaysia

~

Some cultures, in the far-Eastern tradition, limit the sharing of meals by unrelated persons of opposite genders to married couples.

Are customs more relaxed in Malaysia?  Or, is your accepting a beverage from a woman tantamount to your being engaged?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aka CAT said:

Some cultures, in the far-Eastern tradition, limit the sharing of meals by unrelated persons of opposite genders to married couples.

Are customs more relaxed in Malaysia?  Or, is your accepting a beverage from a woman tantamount to your being engaged?

There is no problem with sharing meals ... in fact its not sharing that is frowned upon ... of course that depends on being able to but usually however humble a spread or small the portion inviting others to a meal is the most sincere sign of neighborliness,

inviting someone at the dinner table always begins with a "Go ahead and help yourself, please eat, apologies that the dishes are simple and humble and please have more"  ... within reason of course for these days and age, the usual greeting between people and strangers or new friends is 'Have you eaten ? " and "Have some tea .. join us for some tea " though 'tea' here can mean anything from a soft drink to the usual beverage of choice ...

I think you mean sharing a meal from the same utensil or plate ... that requires a level of intimacy usually reserved for couples, spouses, siblings or relatives ... though these days it does incorporate token brothers or sisters ...close friends of either sex that is neither a dating partner or is romantically attached ...

~

• Like 1

Thank you for clearing up much of my cultural confusion in your regard.

2 hours ago, aka CAT said:

Thank you for clearing up much of my cultural confusion in your regard.

most welcome ...

~

On 10/22/2016 at 11:10 AM, XenoFish said:

I guess that means I have three brains.

I didn't watch video all the way through, but you are right XenoFish, we have three brains. Left, right, and a lower middle one that controls subconscious bodily functions and contains the motor nerves that connect conscious signal from  the left and right. 

6 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

I didn't watch video all the way through, but you are right XenoFish, we have three brains. Left, right, and a lower middle one that controls subconscious bodily functions and contains the motor nerves that connect conscious signal from  the left and right. 

That wasn't the meaning behind what I wrote. Think about it for a moment, you get it.:lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That wasn't the meaning behind what I wrote. Think about it for a moment, you get it.:lol:

I thought of stomache and the the big and little head too LOL

• Like 1