Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free energy with Seesaw and kinetic movement

vikram_gupta11

In this sketch 10 numbered tubes will be mounted permanently on a seesaw in Horizontal direction .There will be 10 numbered 100 gram mass Iron balls and these Iron balls will move in these tubes. we will attach two piston generators(linear generator) on the both end of each tube as per diagram.we will take a motor and this motor will work to shake this balanced seesaw in horizontal direction towards 5 centimeter(thrice in a second) back and forth .

I have used a running car example in this design .Suppose a car is running at the speed of 100km/hour and there are 10 numbered passengers in the car then each passengers speed will be also 100 km./hour.
Here in this design passengers are tubes Containing balls,car is balanced seesaw and speed is turning of seesaw.

Mathematical Equations:We will use F=ma and K.E.=0.5m(v*v) ,equations to understand this concept.

Suppose ,the overall mass of this system is 1.5 kilogram including balls,and tubes and motors and this seesaw is turning .05meter (thrice in second) in back and forth direction then using f=ma, 
F will be 1.5*.05*3= 0.22 watt so the input to turn this total system will be 0.22 watt but to counter mechanical loss and inertia we will have to apply some more force so we will add 0.50 watt more and therefore total input will be now 0.22+0.50=0.72 watt .

we will take it as a 1 watt and if this balanced seesaw turn with this 1 watt force then each iron ball will also get 1 watt force so the acceleration of each iron ball will be using f=ma and a=f/a 1/.1=10 meter/second .It means each ball's speed will be 10 meter /second .

Now using equation k.E.=0.5m(v*v) 0.5*.100*(10*10)= 5 joule per second so each ball will move or with 5 joule energy to hit the both side pistons and and these pistons will work to move a generator to produce electricity.

we can take 5 joule /second as 5 watt also.

If we take only 20% efficiency of this piston generator then each generator will produce 1 watt and overall output of 20 numbered generators will be 20 watt which is 20 times greater then 1 watt input.

In this way this design will work. This design will work to multiply the force and will work .Anyone can try it if he wants to be convinced.

I have tested this design with some plastic bottles and rubber made bouncing balls  and it is working but the main problem is I don't have piston generators to get electricity but I can calculate and feel the speed of these balls .
This is 100%completely an Overunity device.

iron ball and seesaw (1).jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

I have tested this design with some plastic bottles and rubber made bouncing balls  and it is working but the main problem is I don't have piston generators to get electricity but I can calculate and feel the speed of these balls .

You still need a source of energy to run the piston generators.

What is running them?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What is running them?

the kinetic energy of balls will work to run the pistons to get electricity.

The problem from what I see based on your drawing is the piston system will find equilibrium. Once is does it stops working. Plus you have mechanical friction which will cause it to eventually lose momentum as well. 

2 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

I have tested this design with some plastic bottles and rubber made bouncing balls

Switch out the bottles for PVC pipe. Cap the ends but glue a low tension spring on the cap before glue it into place. If you are turning a crankshaft then you're creating mechanical energy. So in order to produce any power from this you'll need to build a small generator. I can in a way see this a producing a small amount of energy if you can get all the kinks worked out.

It's another version of that naive idea we all have before we understand the First Law of Thermodynamics. You know, the one where we think we can solve the world's energy problems by connecting an electric motor to a dynamo and then supplying the motor with electricity from the dynamo. All we have to do is tap off some of the electricity and like magic - and it would be like magic - we have free energy!

• Like 4

Any motor will generate electricity if used backwards so to speak.

My dad, me & my son have small steam engines, some have a "dynamo" which powers small lights, but these so called dynamos are just low voltage motors which will produce the current they would normally need to use, but it's being used to power lights instead.

Perhaps a small solar panel powering a motor to get things started would help, then through gearing or ratios of the crank shaft a larger motor could be used to charge batteries or power devices, just don't forget to add a diode so the large motor doesn't run off the battery it is charging.

The only problem you have is the size required to reap any worth while reward. 

You'd be better off building a small steam generator as water can be reasonably plentiful and plenty can be burnt to fuel the fire.

Why not arrange tubes, say a meter long, inch thick in a spiral, 36 in total(1 for every 10°), and have a rotating generator, still using balls with low tension springs ref xeno, and that would eliminate the need for lateral movement to be turned to rotary as its rotary to start with the generator could be driven directly or geared up or down to maximise production. 

1 inch pipes would be ideal as the unit would only take up 3ft length by 4ft height, plus gearbox and actual generator it's self, roughly around another foot, so call it 4ftx4ft. 

It's a good manageable size to start with and can be refined into a more compact unit over time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What is running them?

Magic.

• Like 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You beat me to it. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Magic.

A 1 watt motor is running the whole system and I have explained already about it if you have carefully read this entire post.This motor will be attached  with the  right or left corner of this balanced seesaw  with a crankshaft and will work to turn it back and forth side in horizontal direction as per sketch.This 1 watt input is sufficient to turn the seesaw and counter inertia and mechanical losses.It is simple and you can try it with a rubber made bouncing ball and a plastic bottle and please read thoroughly the entire post.

Magic.

Magic.

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Even if this device doesn't work as planned, you've at least exercised my creative abilities and flex your mind.

this device will work and if you are not convinced then try it and see the result.

Just now, vikram_gupta11 said:

this device will work and if you are not convinced then try it and see the result.

In all honestly I don't care at all. I was just try to be encouraging for once. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Derek Willis said:

It's another version of that naive idea we all have before we understand the First Law of Thermodynamics. You know, the one where we think we can solve the world's energy problems by connecting an electric motor to a dynamo and then supplying the motor with electricity from the dynamo. All we have to do is tap off some of the electricity and like magic - and it would be like magic - we have free energy!

this Idea will work .

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Switch out the bottles for PVC pipe. Cap the ends but glue a low tension spring on the cap before glue it into place. If you are turning a crankshaft then you're creating mechanical energy. So in order to produce any power from this you'll need to build a small generator. I can in a way see this a producing a small amount of energy if you can get all the kinks worked out.

you are right but you are forgetting one thing that overall output will be greater than input.The input is only 1 watt but see the output which is very very greater than input.

Nothing that exist generates an over-plus of energy. Even a black hole doesn't do this. If something actually did do this it would burn itself up. This reminds me of the engineers I know. It looks good on paper till I build it.

• Like 1

Vikram, why waste our time?  Isn't it quite obvious that you could just connect the output back to the input and it will propel itself?

Funny that NOT ONE person ever has managed to do that.  It always needs a kick start, and we NEVER see it start itself, or what happens when the added power source is removed.  You (should) know the reason as well as anyone here, Vikram.

The reason has been outlined, and we have centuries of devices (almost all of which anyone can build and prove to themselves how those LAWS work.) and centuries of brilliant scientists who know you are wasting your time (unless you are getting money from the gullible...).

So, how about you stop whining about having not completed it, and just complete and then post the proof it works. 

BTW, if you are a genuine engineer, you know it is very naughty to offer mathematics that do NOT include all inputs and outputs, and accounts for friction etc.  Why did you give us such an incomplete 'analysis'?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

A 1 watt motor is running the whole system and I have explained already about it if you have carefully read this entire post.This motor will be attached  with the  right or left corner of this balanced seesaw  with a crankshaft and will work to turn it back and forth side in horizontal direction as per sketch.This 1 watt input is sufficient to turn the seesaw and counter inertia and mechanical losses.It is simple and you can try it with a rubber made bouncing ball and a plastic bottle and please read thoroughly the entire post.

Like I posted: magic.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

this Idea will work .

Then do it.  Don't just post about it.

59 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

In all honestly I don't care at all. I was just try to be encouraging for once. 

If it's any consilation I noticed your efforts of encouragement lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Vikram, why waste our time?  Isn't it quite obvious that you could just connect the output back to the input and it will propel itself?

Funny that NOT ONE person ever has managed to do that.  It always needs a kick start, and we NEVER see it start itself, or what happens when the added power source is removed.  You (should) know the reason as well as anyone here, Vikram.

The reason has been outlined, and we have centuries of devices (almost all of which anyone can build and prove to themselves how those LAWS work.) and centuries of brilliant scientists who know you are wasting your time (unless you are getting money from the gullible...).

So, how about you stop whining about having not completed it, and just complete and then post the proof it works. 

BTW, if you are a genuine engineer, you know it is very naughty to offer mathematics that do NOT include all inputs and outputs, and accounts for friction etc.  Why did you give us such an incomplete 'analysis'?

dear Sir,

I'm not wasting anyone time and I have done some work on it and I 'm not demanding any funding .my purpose is if there are or is someones who has technical sources then try it and you can also try it .it will work.

I have a machine shop. I also know that there are more efficient methods of producing energy. The problem with any successful free energy device is the limit to the finite amount of energy it will produce. If you build a device that gives a stready amount of 9 volt power that's all it will produce. 

Just now, XenoFish said:

I have a machine shop. I also know that there are more efficient methods of producing energy. The problem with any successful free energy device is the limit to the finite amount of energy it will produce. If you build a device that gives a stready amount of 9 volt power that's all it will produce. 

dear sir,

if you have understood it completely then you can try it with some bouncing balls and bottles just mounting on a beam and make a balanced seesaw .Now turn the seesaw with your hand power and see the result.