Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we forbidden to know ourselves?

The-Spirit-of-Truth

I have encountered one interesting fact, related to our human psychology. It seems to me that the "World Secret Service" hides from the public the truth of what human beings are really like.
Using the money of the public, of all the working people, It has made many researches including the psychological ones. However, when It influences the making of movies, It lets many of them produce in the way that does not reflect completely truly our real human nature in all of its aspects.

What is especially interesting is 1. Succumbing to the influence of authority, 2. Love of gain and 3. Treacherousness. These three factors play a very important role in human relationships and in the way how people behave.

These factors are at least very limitedly explained in Czech e-book about love, downloadable *Snip*

My opinion is that we have the right to know our own psychology, even if it means to learn some sad facts about us ourselves. We should know what we are really like.

Do you agree?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
spammy link

I have to admit that I really do not understand your meaning in this post. Exactly how are we being "forbidden" to know ourselves?

We do not need any elaborate studies to tell us that the human race is not this lovey-dovey race of being that fart rainbows and love out of every orifice.

Humans are brutal, violent, vicious, power greedy but also have the capacity to be kind, loving, altruistic, etc

No one is hiding any "truth" about the nature of humans, in fact all you have to do is observe people and be cognizant of what is transpiring around the world and you get a fairly good picture of what human nature is like.

• Like 5

The only way I can think of that we are forbidden to know ourselves is through our learned conditioning by society. Of course, society is us. Nevertheless, the lessons that society teaches us are ignorance, greed, falsehood, dishonesty, etc.These are the 'Truths' of society.

I think the worst 'Truth' taught us is to believe. To believe what we are told for the profit of others.

There is much good in us, too. But, the good in us is not a profitable 'Truth'. I suppose the real Truth is what is most forbidden. The real Truth is not profitable, either.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so quick to accept the opinions of others as truly knowing oneself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

My opinion is that we have the right to know our own psychology, even if it means to learn some sad facts about us ourselves. We should know what we are really like.

Do you agree?

Of course we have the right to learn about psychology, and there is not much to stop us if we can read and comprehend, there is a vast amount of writings stretching back to antiquity. Popular culture, not so much help.

12 hours ago, Ryu said:

Exactly how are we being "forbidden" to know ourselves?

What I meant was that the official resources of education do not give us the whole psychological knowledge about ourselves.

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

Of course we have the right to learn about psychology, and there is not much to stop us if we can read and comprehend, there is a vast amount of writings stretching back to antiquity. Popular culture, not so much help.

Yes, we would have to study ourselves. But, for instance, where can you find the info about the cases like that of mine, when the whole world has believed in a lie about one person?

No one is stopping you going to a doctor.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

I have encountered one interesting fact, related to our human psychology. It seems to me that the "World Secret Service" hides from the public the truth of what human beings are really like.
Using the money of the public, of all the working people, It has made many researches including the psychological ones. However, when It influences the making of movies, It lets many of them produce in the way that does not reflect completely truly our real human nature in all of its aspects.

What is especially interesting is 1. Succumbing to the influence of authority, 2. Love of gain and 3. Treacherousness. These three factors play a very important role in human relationships and in the way how people behave.

These factors are at least very limitedly explained in Czech e-book about love, downloadable *Snip*

Do you agree?

Weak people take the easiest route in life because they haven't learnt to regulate their emotions. They are easy led by their fears and insecurities and most get no where in life as a result. Instead our society is setup to reward confidence, determination, innovation and individualism.

The weak people try to hold you back if you aren't weak like them out of hate, envy and jealousy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, deankekman said:

"The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. "~Jim Morrison

"Free will? If we were automatons doing only exactly what our conditioning told us to do, our behavior would not differ in the slightest to our behavior as it is now."

• Like 1

On October 22, 2016 at 3:43 PM, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

Do you agree?

This post mentions the "World Secret Service".

That is not a real thing, is it?

You just made it up, right?

Explain what this means please.

On ‎23‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 2:01 PM, Rlyeh said:

No one is stopping you going to a doctor.

In our city of Plzen, Czech Republic, there is a "changed regime" because of me. Doctors are informed about my case, but they must pretend that they do not believe me. Some mighty organization has lied about me to them all.

On ‎29‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 6:48 AM, HDesiato said:

This post mentions the "World Secret Service".

That is not a real thing, is it?

You just made it up, right?

Explain what this means please.

It is a mighty organization, the correct name of which I do not know. Is has lied about me in the TVs, was creating false proofs and videos about me for thousand trillions of Euro. It was forbidden for the public to believe in me. I am a better religious explanation than all the religions, I have founded the best political system etc. I, or better your potential faith in it, must have been stopped.

On ‎23‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 11:59 PM, deankekman said:

"The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. "~Jim Morrison

This reminds me of my theory of the individuality.

Who changes you into something else than what you were before, he has killed you in a way. But if it deals with something better like a higher individuality than that previous one, it can be okay.

6 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

In our city of Plzen, Czech Republic, there is a "changed regime" because of me. Doctors are informed about my case, but they must pretend that they do not believe me. Some mighty organization has lied about me to them all.

I doubt you're that important.

14 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

The idea that some mighty organization has any interest in your "case," whatsoever...is a delusion of grandeur. No one is pretending. They actually don't believe you. 

On ‎01‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 6:58 AM, Rlyeh said:

I doubt you're that important.

They have told the public not to admit it before me.

But they have lied about me to you all. My case is a very different one.

35 minutes ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

Indeed !

1 hour ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

Who are "they?" I haven't heard from anyone but you. 

5 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

"They" haven't anything because all the crazy stuff has come from you. If it wasn't for your asinine ramblings no one would know about you.