Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illness spread by touch causes hallucinations

seeder

Doctors left stumped as bizarre hallucination-causing illness seemingly spread by TOUCH
A MYSTERY hallucination-causing illness that is spread simply by touching someone has left doctors stumped and a number of people in hospital.

The bizarre case began last week when a 54-year-old carer of an elderly woman called police at about 3am to report seven or eight people “trying to take the roof off her vehicle.”

Failing to find any evidence of the alleged crime, officers took the woman to a local hospital for suspected hallucinations after she phoned reporting the vandals a second time three hours later.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/723952/Doctors-hallucination-causing-illness-spread-TOUCH-Coos-County-Oregon

Well, I'd say that was interesting, but that website is filled with madness.  How does anyone manage to navigate through all that?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, supervike said:

Well, I'd say that was interesting, but that website is filled with madness.  How does anyone manage to navigate through all that?

Tell me about it. My browser froze three times just trying to scroll down the page.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Oniomancer said:

Tell me about it. My browser froze three times just trying to scroll down the page.

I see what you mean guys. Yes that page had a few self starting vids/ads...apologies, and heres a more stable page with same story

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/17/mysterious-hallucination-causing-illness-seemingly-spread-by-tou/21584672/

I'm not going to attempt going to that site. With that said, if this is a real case, could it account for strange deaths like those of Elisa Lam or Kayelyn Louder or others? Not claiming that is a real cause BUT slightly interesting to think about for a moment at the very least.

Edited by Skulduggery

5 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

I'm not going to attempt going to that site. With that said, if this is a real case, could it account for strange deaths like those of Elisa Lam or Kayelyn Louder or others? Not claiming that is a real cause BUT slightly interesting to think about for a moment at the very least.

why wont you go to that site? Its perfectly safe, plus I even gave another link

Edited by seeder

OK I will. Sounded like a chore based on comments.

Oh I should have seen from the get-go that's just express.

Interesting.