Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The-Spirit-of-Truth

Imagine that you rule this world for thousands of years, that you have created religions with a majority wrong explanation of the point in human life, that you have artificially created many big wars in the history and some personal unhappiness in the life of many particular people.

And, suddenly, one man is here who knows a little bit and writes about it. Pavel Kastl. And there is a danger that people could believe in what he claims. So that your most important task is to convince the entire public of the whole world that he is wrong (and bad and crazy).

You will use your secret equipment that will open a parallel world inside of him; you will send your special killer, a weapon you keep hidden from all mankind. And after you see that that Kastl survived (please look at the picture why)...

constitution.png

...you will poison him. And once his brain is affected more than ever before, you send all his close people to lie to him.

Then you create videos, testimonies of people, you will broadcast him in the TV and, gradually, you convince the public against him.

That is why you all, guys, are against me somehow.

Could you believe that what I have written can be true?

So you believe the entire world is out to get you because you've discovered its one big lie? Go to a doctor.

• Like 3

Um, yeah... you ask us to imagine ourselves as special killers that are willing to drive a guy nuts and set the world against him- and then close it with an accusation that you feel all of UM is against you somehow?

That is straight up bizarre. Tell us to imagine being a monster, then accuse us like you feel we are monsters.

No, I don't believe what you have written. I don't think anyone here on UM is the kind of person to maliciously poison someone, try to kill them, get their friends to lie to them, and create a public media campaign against them. Not a single one of us. And it's really rude of you to even imply it. What the eff man.

If you think anyone on UM is trying that sort of thing, you seriously need to report it. If you feel the world in general is doing that sort of thing to you, you seriously need to seek medical professional help.

• Like 5

Gawd, this doctor Rlyeh wants everyone to see is gonna be busy.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

That is why you all, guys, are against me somehow.

Wow...talk about a martyr complex.

You need a professional to talk to if you feel so paranoid that you feel we are all against you.

Seriously, you are nowhere near being so special that the world is being turned against you and none of us are obligated to accept anything you or anyone else says as being anything resembling some "truth". Maybe you just need a good mug of espresso.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rashore said:

What the eff man.

This ^ ^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So you believe the entire world is out to get you because you've discovered its one big lie? Go to a doctor.

Entire world? No, it is exaggerated. And "one big lie" is not exact either. Partially, this world gives us much knowledge that is real (in various technical achievements, for example), but some other knowledge is skipped and another wrong somehow on purpose.

6 hours ago, rashore said:

you ask us to imagine ourselves as special killers that are willing to drive a guy nuts and set the world against him- and then close it with an accusation that you feel all of UM is against you somehow?

I need to be more subtle.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rashore said:

Um, yeah... you ask us to imagine ourselves as special killers that are willing to drive a guy nuts and set the world against him- and then close it with an accusation that you feel all of UM is against you somehow?

English is my second language and regularly it happens to me that I fail in expressing something particular.

What I have wanted was to make you put into the shoes of those who rule this world in order for you to understand their tactics used on me.

10 minutes ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

What I have wanted was to make you put into the shoes of those who rule this world in order for you to understand their tactics used on me.

That sounds more than a tad bit paranoid. 

• Like 1

What connection do you have to  Pavel Kastl ....................actually are you Pavel Kastl, the writer

this is from the other thread you started promoting his books:

Hi,

You can download them all for free as one zipped file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hva025sh8v8t2dl/pavel%27s_wisdom.zip

By the way, a link to my web site is in the signature.

your website is   pavelkastl.cz/ebooks.htm

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

could the spirit of truth think he is christ or be christ.  if so um is out to destroy him.

42 minutes ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

English is my second language and regularly it happens to me that I fail in expressing something particular.

Ok, understanding the language gap and all.. You probably should have left out the "That is why you all, guys, are against me somehow." part. It turned a "this happened to me, Pavel Kastl" post into a much different kind of post. 

9 minutes ago, danielost said:

could the spirit of truth think he is christ or be christ.  if so um is out to destroy him.

Not sure if you're using sarcasm or being literal?

6 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ok, understanding the language gap and all.. You probably should have left out the "That is why you all, guys, are against me somehow." part. It turned a "this happened to me, Pavel Kastl" post into a much different kind of post. 

so he is Pavel...the same guy trying to promote his books and website. Ok, got it now.

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Not sure if you're using sarcasm or being literal?

both.  how many times have you said christ didn't or doesn't exist.  just you no one else.

Just now, danielost said:

both.  how many times have you said christ didn't or doesn't exist.  just you no one else.

A lot of other people have said the same thing not just me. And if you believe this guy is Jesus then I'm afraid for the world. 

belief.jpg

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

A lot of other people have said the same thing not just me. And if you believe this guy is Jesus then I'm afraid for the world. 

belief.jpg

i don't.  that would mean he has returned.  and exactly, um is out to get christ and destroy him.

1 minute ago, danielost said:

i don't.  that would mean he has returned.  and exactly, um is out to get christ and destroy him.

:huh:Seriously?!?

Ok daniel and Xeno... this topic started out odd enough from the start to be completely derailing into side topics. Nip this in the bud now please.

• Like 1

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.

If you are serious I do suggest seeing a professional. Because if you are then it looks like you're experiencing what they call grandiose delusions and persecutory delusions.

And if you're trolling then you should probably...like...go outside lol

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

So find someone who speaks English and get them to properly translate.  That is your problem not ours - it's an english forum.

2 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

Well, it seems you are freely posting here... If you were really being controlled, why would that be?

Why not pick the very best, evidenced example of what is happening to you, and explain it in detail, plus provide the evidence that it is true?  Up to now I've seen nothing but you waving your hands - that picture you posted first did not include anything relevant whatsoever, nor did it even refer to anything that had supposedly happened to you. And having posted that silly stuff, no-one is going to go wading into your website...

So, it is simple, bring your VERY BEST example here with evidence that proves you are being 'suppressed'.   If you think that is not a good idea, then I'm sorry but it is all in your head - you really DO need to seek professional help.

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.

If you are serious I do suggest seeing a professional. Because if you are then it looks like you're experiencing what they call grandiose delusions and persecutory delusions.

And if you're trolling then you should probably...like...go outside lol

Pretty sure he's serious. He was the same poster who few years ago claimed that "demonic" people were using movies to communicate to each other and they were out to get him.

3 hours ago, The-Spirit-of-Truth said:

Entire world? No, it is exaggerated. And "one big lie" is not exact either. Partially, this world gives us much knowledge that is real (in various technical achievements, for example), but some other knowledge is skipped and another wrong somehow on purpose.

Why, why and why?