Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House number 9 or its multiple

Prash19

Please help me to solve the myth that every 9 years I live in a house number 9 (on rent) or its multiple and my life changes upside down. In India it happened twice my house number was G-9 both time I lived in that house for 18 months (another multiple of 9) and in United Kingdom happened two houses 99 (12 months) and 9-C(6 months) in continuous periods. 

Sounds like a case for Agent 99.

Welcome to UM Prash :st Please, take time to check out some threads, and the site rules found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

Enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your OP..... What do you do that you move so.... hugely? A couple times around India and in the UK- that's some serious moving around, and probably would have it's own upheavals each time. For the number 9 thing- has this happened every time, or you are just pointing out the times it has happened?

29 minutes ago, Prash19 said:

Please help me to solve the myth that every 9 years I live in a house number 9 (on rent) or its multiple and my life changes upside down. In India it happened twice my house number was G-9 both time I lived in that house for 18 months (another multiple of 9) and in United Kingdom happened two houses 99 (12 months) and 9-C(6 months) in continuous periods. 

It's just coincidence.

• Like 1

Well repeating what Ryu said... it's just a coincidence. If we look hard enough for certain patterns (whether it be numbers, letters of the alphabet.. or even red cars) - we will certainly be more aware - hence notice them more. I think you are simply fixated on the number 9. I have noticed that you also have the number 9 in your User name.

Try focusing on a new number like 3....let us know how it pans out :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prash19 said:

every 9 years?  we have 2 x 18 month stays, then 2 x 12 months stay and a 6 month stay?  are these within  the  first 9 years or spread out over 18 or 27 or 36 or 45 or 54 years = does not seem such a big thing if we are up to 54 years.

A question: do you have a selection of places to rent from and choose the one with a 9 in it? some people do that.