Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with lost object

LilyBell

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I've been distracted lately and now I'm missing something very important to me, my wedding/engagment ring.  I believe it was set down and then knocked off of a table.  All other rings accounted for at this time.  Please help!!!!

Edited by LilyBell

I swear wedding rings are the most lost item around. People need to quit taking them off for whatever reasons. Check around where you took it off and if you can't find it check the vacuum.

• Like 3

Thanks XenoFish!!!!  Yeah already kicking myself for not putting it on the ring holder when taking it off, been a bit distracted lately.  We have gone over the area several times and have swept and looked through the pile.  Looked inside items that are around the area too.  Really at a loss at the moment.  I hope it turns up soon.

If the ring holder is in the bathroom (I'm assuming) check around the sink and around the toilet. Worst case scenario is that it went down the sink drain. But I don't know where you keep the holder at. Good luck finding it. 

• Like 1

Found!!!!! Prayers to St. Anthony, request of spirit guides, meditation, visualizing the object coming back to me and going back in my mind reenacting the moment when my ring was displaced from the table by papers all came together helping us find the ring.  It now is safely stored on the ring holder.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LilyBell said:

Found!!!!! Prayers to St. Anthony, request of spirit guides, meditation, visualizing the object coming back to me and going back in my mind reenacting the moment when my ring was displaced from the table by papers all came together helping us find the ring.  It now is safely stored on the ring holder.  

Good. Glad you found it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LilyBell said:

This is how you found your ring. Glad you found it too.

Why do people undermine themselves and their own minds by disregarding the obvious reason why objects are found (above in bold) and believing it has to do with saints and spirit guides? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why do people undermine themselves and their own minds by disregarding the obvious reason why objects are found (above in bold) and believing it has to do with saints and spirit guides? 

Because it's easier to do that. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Because it's easier to do that. 

it means they do not trust their own minds.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

yes, it means some people do not have to use their brains.

Well they do but use it through a placebo. Same way as asking yourself a question and letting your subconscious answer. Except that you use a 'god' as a trick to do the same thing.

• Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

Well they do but use it through a placebo. Same way as asking yourself a question and letting your subconscious answer. Except that you use a 'god' as a trick to do the same thing.

exactly.

• Like 2

At least the first thought wasn't who took it?  edit: oh if it happens again sometimes just moving to a certain room or kitchen sparks a thought/memory.

Like running back down the blessid stairs to the kitchen to recall (bing!)shopping list OH YEAH extra SHOPPING LIST! on nightstand then running back up there to grab it because when you were just up there for the rain jacket, second gates fob, other shoes, car keys etc. like me you forget the main reason for going up there once you are there, fun fun, fun!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked