Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey

fabsx

Imaginary donuts, I don't know how to break this to you but It was obviously the infamous donut ghost !  Perfectly-Timed-Cat-Photo-14.jpg

Ah we can get some more or or, or something, 3dfb8cbc977cb245c0ccc0dd1df72b0c.jpg

Donuts Power The World so we certainly need a replenishable supply but not the see through imaginary kind so we have to stay clear of this !

ce703d4a984c62bf1ea54ee4a1785306.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:57 AM, MWoo7 said:

OLAY! or Hola?  eeeh ladder one's okay, other maybe Old Norse,  my Spanish/Mexican isn't so good, nada :  D GREETINGS ! Ola! Ciao and privit or maybe its polka-polka in Russian, eh kind of rough except for English. HEY DUDE ! What'szzzzUUUUP! What's up sport? and of course HOWDY! that works even in the Carolinas  :  D

Da svdanya

• Like 2

COOL!  ... now say hello, ... little story:::::: was walking down the CS hallway just outside the labs (when I was young) and this guy's walking out past me the ohther way, I said oh hello .... he said it and my knees kind of became wobbly  :  D  no ... he wasn't even that good looking, just the way he said it.

Polka Polka  ..Niche? mmm nope don't know now in Russian.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

hahahahahah this is truly the most hilarious thread I've ever seen.  Just quickly reading over things in here .... oh yeah

Marsquake

starts off with ah HEY! thread, cool, uhm hmmm , yep , funny, what the ? hahahahaha tee-hee and it just got worse from there

ZANEY/zany fun!

Has to be one of the finest sites on this rock.     .. spc_spilldrink_100-101.gif?w=150&h=88

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

hahahahahah this is truly the most hilarious thread I've ever seen.  Just quickly reading over things in here .... oh yeah

Marsquake

starts off with ah HEY! thread, cool, uhm hmmm , yep , funny, what the ? hahahahaha tee-hee and it just got worse from there

ZANEY/zany fun!

Has to be one of the finest sites on this rock.     .. spc_spilldrink_100-101.gif?w=150&h=88

Hahaha, I'm glad this thread is fun. :-D

• Like 1

hi everyone

how goes the unexplained?

• Like 2

Dang it I lost that Russian guy, must have been my hysterical posting epiphany wrong word? ah episode , yes episode, oh hey there hi there ho there AMP!

AMP: " how goes the unexplained?"

Oh ..... most pleasing .... most satisfactory .... so .... so satisfying.

Halloweens here! ... well almost.  Kind of close, well not really but hopefully it will be here soon!

anyone remember this little scene? serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bin  I think it was a pig

.. or pig man

.. or pig demon

Ssssscared the HHHHHHHEEEEEELL out of me when she walked over to the window to show the little brat there was nothing there , just in her head,

HA! and that thing was there, super LOW deep >*grunt grunt*

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=---

A favorite .. no NOT FOR KIDS

Violets are Blue, Roses are Red, your window was open its under your bed.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

All of life is a mystery to me......haha

• Like 1

Hey Marss. welcome to a roller coaster ride of critical thinking, wicked sense of humor and then some...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Debstermania said:

Hey Marss. welcome to a roller coaster ride of critical thinking, wicked sense of humor and then some...

Hello @Debstermania thank you for your welcome!

30 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Welcome, Marss!

Hello @glorybebe thank you! :D

• Like 1

Hi Marss :st Welcome to UM! We kind of met up yesterday and thank you so much for your help! Hope you are enjoying the forums. Lots and lots to talk about here!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, susieice said:

Hi Marss :st Welcome to UM! We kind of met up yesterday and thank you so much for your help! Hope you are enjoying the forums. Lots and lots to talk about here!

Hello @susieice, thank you for the welcome! It was nice meeting you and no problem, whenever you need more help with Linux and such, just PM me.

• Like 2