Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lights out

Calm hope

Unable to disconnect from a dream... waking up terrified to fall back asleep only to pick back up in dream.. 7 times in a few hours. the last few weeks have been exhausting. I have suffered from half awake half asleep issues my whole life but I have no control whether I go back to the dream but once in it I have partial control.. paralysis feeling also has kicked in more than normal.. 

Edited by Calm hope

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• ChrLzs

• aka CAT

• Calm hope

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM.  May I ask what professional advice you have sought/received?

1 hour ago, Calm hope said:

Unable to disconnect from a dream... waking up terrified to fall back asleep only to pick back up in dream.. 7 times in a few hours. the last few weeks have been exhausting. I have suffered from half awake half asleep issues my whole life but I have no control whether I go back to the dream but once in it I have partial control.. paralysis feeling also has kicked in more than normal.. 

Welcome to UM, Calm hope.

Did something change in the last few weeks?  If so, seek solutions at regularly hours and distraction, pleasant pastimes, before bedtime.  In any case, you'll find many helpful suggestions online by searching "How to Have Good Dreams."

Peace be with you.

Work on controlling your fear, no matter what you see or feel. What you consider dark, is actually light in disguise. Embrace it all, an just watch what will happen.