Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is a thrown election

Yamato

13 hours ago, Lilly said:

Well, there's always 'GIANT COMET 2016' or if one prefers 'END OF DAYS 2016'.

You can even buy bumper stickers! https://www.houseofgrafix.net/products/giant-meteor-2016-just-end-it-already-bumper-sticker

Hey, I've even got a spot picked out where it can impact....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2016 at 4:18 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

do you know what MGTOW or an FLR is by the way, t_e? 

Men going their own way.   Female led relationships.

Well we've had the big "surprise" that I predicted.   The FBI reported no criminality in Hillary Clinton's emails. 

But once the political establishment dig a hole that deep, there's no climbing out.  They have no choice but to keep tunneling through from the same hole they dug.  So they're going to keep the email business going until the last hour.  They can't read through 40,000 whatever emails in five days, and yada yada.   I know this is a day before the election and not the day after, but it's close enough.   And I will expect the evermore obsolete email business to continue long after Hillary Clinton is President, because that is the empty difference that her political adversaries can disagree with her on.  The last thing they want to do is upset the same corporate masters that own them.

So emails and birth certificates, tax returns and sexual escapades, and all the rest of the media chatter aside, I predict with no joy in my heart:  Hillary Clinton by over 5% of the popular vote.  Hillary Clinton by 100 electoral college votes.   We couldn't mount an effective strategy to beat her when we forsake what's really wrong with her and replace it instead with emails.

I'm still voting for Jill Stein and I'm pleased to see that Viggo Mortensen is too.  So at least I've got Aragorn on board if nothing else.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/viggo-mortensen-doesn-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-article-1.2861114

And I think he's right.  It's not a protest or an objection for me either.  It's a vote of conscience.  I'm not going to look back on my life and regret that I never voted my conscience.   I didn't waste my vote on Ron Paul for two Presidential elections in a row.  I avoided wasting my vote on the alternatives.

A conservative voting for Jill Stein is basically consenting a Hillary presidency. With so much on the line, I think that's a very bad move. To each his own I guess.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 7:14 PM, docyabut2 said:

You know guys Trump wants to bring back the sovereignty  of our country to make America great again  and as a old person, I`m all for that

Considering that Trump gave hillarys campaign money in 08 and is on record saying she would make a great president I think its more likely that Trump just says those things because market research shows thats what people want to hear. 

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

A conservative voting for Jill Stein is basically consenting a Hillary presidency. With so much on the line, I think that's a very bad move. To each his own I guess.

See, but that's the same thing on the flip side I vote Stein, and it's technically a Trump vote, this is a way of me saying stop that type of rhetoric it's my vote, and don't get it twisted if Trump wins I'll be fine, but someone voting for Stein that's who we choose, and that's that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Considering that Trump gave hillarys campaign money in 08 and is on record saying she would make a great president I think its more likely that Trump just says those things because market research shows thats what people want to hear. 

Well, Trump does admit to being "one of them" until he just couldn't stand what it was doing to the country. The real question for us should be: Is Mr Trump still one of them? Frankly, I'm just not sure about much of anything anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Lilly said:

Well, Trump does admit to being "one of them" until he just couldn't stand what it was doing to the country. The real question for us should be: Is Mr Trump still one of them? Frankly, I'm just not sure about much of anything anymore.

Me either. I would absolutely love to be wrong about Trump. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Me either. I would absolutely love to be wrong about Trump. 

I guess the best possible outcome would be that Trump would win and he would actually do the things for the economy he's claiming he's going to do. However, I have a nagging feeling that this entire election has been decided for a long time. The odds makers are probably right and Mrs Clinton will be the next POTUS.

• Like 1

LOL talk about timing this montage of Trump supporting Hillary just popped up on my newsfeed. Jimmy Kimmel found a bunch of clips of Donald Trump 'endorsing' a candidate

Yup... another Selection.... er... Election cycle coming to it's fruitful conclusion.

Bloods vs Crips... nothing but murderers and thieves

Yam's got it pin pointed... Its doesn't matter who "wins"... Foreign and Monetary Policy will stay the course from all the previous administrations.... more War and the further erosion of the purchasing power of all currency.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yup... another Selection.... er... Election cycle coming to it's fruitful conclusion.

Yam's got it pin pointed... Its doesn't matter who "wins"... Foreign and Monetary Policy will stay the course from all the previous administrations.... more War and the further erosion of the purchasing power of all currency.

God help us all.

Jill Stein wasn't even on the ballot.  What an election.   Welp guess that's 0% of the vote for Jill Stein then.  

Like Borat might have said, Democracy is Great Success!   Now the media puts her name up there with 0% like she was on the ballot. 

And to rant even further about this ballot masquerading as real voter choice, almost all the other elections were between the Incumbent, and Nobody.   12 out of 15 or so.   The Incumbent, and the Write in.  I didn't vote for a single incumbent anywhere down the pages.    If there was an Incumbent vs nobody I voted for nobody.   I was able to vote for two Libertarians on the ballot who weren't incumbents, and the only other choice I actually had a choice between the Incumbent vs. someone else, was an Incumbent Republican vs. a Democrat.  So I voted for the Democrat.  Instead of all that talk for all those years about the problems with the two parties and the virtue of being anti-establishment, I make it a point to vote that way too.

8 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Jill Stein wasn't even on the ballot.  What an election.   Welp guess that's 0% of the vote for Jill Stein then.  

She was on ours...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, acidhead said:

And the industrial complexes, who go to Washington DC and lobby its bureaucracies and politicians with millions of dollars a day.   It's easy and uhlowwed to shell out a million dollars a day to our leaders to help keep us safe with their must-dos and need-tos, specially when you'll be making billions of dollars a year off the latest chemical you're trying to get approved.

Like any good Sheriff I follow the money, and there is where 99% of the truth will be found.   Fighting over the media distractions packaged and gift wrapped for us to fight over...yeah I'll pass.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If the supposition were even true it'd be a bad move but there's nothing on the line.   I have no interest in anything these two major party candidates "have to" do.  It's a lake of bad ideas bow to stern.   I actually loved Ron Paul because he's a man of principle.  He taught me how to have principle in a nation that's now politically bereft of it.  

Left vs. Right, Red vs Blue, Democrat vs Republican, Conservative vs Liberal, these false paradigms and labels don't mean anything anymore.   Liberals are no longer liberal and all  conservatives know how to do is get in government and make government even bigger.   They keep passing the fiscal and legal failure on no matter what dogma they believe in.

Get out of my garage, get out of my bathroom Progressives.  Get out of my marriage, get out of my bedroom Conservatives.   And that's just the tip of the iceberg.