Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,'

aztek

5 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Emperor Palpatine?

Worse - Darth Rupert.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arbenol said:

It has happened.  And whilst it's clear that the Clinton camp is engaging in some dirty tactics, it's completely irrational to claim every d******* at a Trump rally is a plant.

It seems that most people here seem to have some serious denial that there may be odious characters on their side of the political spectrum.

Because this is the tactic you've all used to avoid answering what is a very simple question.

If it's true it would be henious and of course it doesn't represent a typical Trump poster. Now, which rallies did it happen at because I haven't seen it reported on fox, cnn or our local news.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Worse - Darth Rupert.

Darth Soros?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Arbenol said:

So you don't have an answer. That's fine. 

And clinton's a democrat in name only. Aside from a couple of liberal-ish social policies she's the most Republican candidate there's been in years. 

If a Republican in name only is a RINO. Then is a Democrat in name only a DINO?

Then does that make Hillary a Clintonisorous, and then when elected... Clintonisorous Rex?

7 hours ago, Arbenol said:

And clinton's a democrat in name only.

Correct. She's a Communist.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Correct. She's a Communist.

She dresses a lot  like Kim Jong Un for some strange reason, on many occasions.

photoshop-kim-jong-un-croisement-hilary-

83f8fc8b5af03ae00847024a72479f6db7e6b42b

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, skliss said:

If it's true it would be henious and of course it doesn't represent a typical Trump poster. Now, which rallies did it happen at because I haven't seen it reported on fox, cnn or our local news.

I agree. Those people don't represent genuine conservative values. Just like those protesters in the OP don't represent genuine liberal values. At least, not as I understand them.

But what happens time and again are people taking loud, extreme and obnoxious examples to represent a whole group. Comments like "that's typical of the left / right" from posters who bemoan the divisiveness of US politics while gleefully fueling it.

I'm not going to look again for that example because it will just further divert from the point. It was posted here a while back, though and you can clearly hear the comment. And there are plenty of other examples of Trump or Clinton supporters behaving abhorrently. Should we presume they are good representations of the whole?

9 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

She dresses a lot  like Kim Jong Un for some strange reason, on many occasions.

photoshop-kim-jong-un-croisement-hilary-

Hill Jung Un?

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 3:08 AM, Ellapennella said:

I'll say what I feel about him  I don't have to go along with your hateful comments about Trump. and just because I don't  feel the same about him as you do for whatever reason doesn't make you right in anyway to act as if your superior to me. talk about spam ??? all you do is spam up the forum with negatives trolling  nasty remarks about him , as if that really helps the country's  undecideds.

You can say whatever you feel like, I'm not telling you to stop.  And I don't expect you to go along with "hateful comments"--whatever those are.  And of course you don't have to feel the same about him.  And yes, I am right about him being a douchebag, his actions make him so.  Where are you getting this superior crap from, just because I disagree with you, I'm attacking you?  Come on, that BS gets really old around here.

What helps this country's undecided voters is the fact that he's a better choice than Shrillary.  BUT THAT'S NOT SAYING MUCH AT ALL

And if you were actually informed, I don't spam up the forum with nasty remarks about Trump.  I'm staunchly anti-Shrillary.  I'm supporting Trump.  So either educate yourself with some actual research, or stop your lying about me.

And just for your information all the others were terrible choices because they all were owned. They couldn't of done any good even if they wanted to and who were you looking to put in office over Trump? let me guess Cruz? boy oh boy ...

Like you say, all others are terrible choices.  I've said that from the beginning.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 3:26 AM, Ellapennella said:

I really don't understand what people expect from any politician these days. So many control & run them.

Really?  Yet you spam pro-Trump stuff...what exactly are you expecting from him, being the politician he wants to be now?

On 10/28/2016 at 3:26 AM, Ellapennella said:

I don't know what Hillary exactly is, but I think she's more like an Imperialist. 

She's an awful human being.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 8:04 AM, DieChecker said:

Ah, trying to re-install Racial Segregation one building and college at a time. Good job idiot students. What is next? Separate drinking fountains? Separate restrooms? Separation by front and back of buses?

did you note that what their protesting for, they already have.

the ladies at the trump rally weren't plants their message was photo shopped.  the shirts said make america great again, not make america white again.  i put this here for those of you who didn't bother to look at the second story.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

You can say whatever you feel like, I'm not telling you to stop.  And I don't expect you to go along with "hateful comments"--whatever those are.  And of course you don't have to feel the same about him.  And yes, I am right about him being a douchebag, his actions make him so.  Where are you getting this superior crap from, just because I disagree with you, I'm attacking you?  Come on, that BS gets really old around here.

What helps this country's undecided voters is the fact that he's a better choice than Shrillary.  BUT THAT'S NOT SAYING MUCH AT ALL

And if you were actually informed, I don't spam up the forum with nasty remarks about Trump.  I'm staunchly anti-Shrillary.  I'm supporting Trump.  So either educate yourself with some actual research, or stop your lying about me.

Like you say, all others are terrible choices.  I've said that from the beginning.

don't blame me for your actions. I defended myself from your slanderous attack is all . It's not the first time you rudely did that to me, at me, here on UM  for my support and appreciation of the movement...and yeah your superior attitude got  old .

7 hours ago, danielost said:

the ladies at the trump rally weren't plants their message was photo shopped.  the shirts said make america great again, not make america white again.  i put this here for those of you who didn't bother to look at the second story.

I figured that was what that was about...

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:57 PM, Arbenol said:

It has happened.  And whilst it's clear that the Clinton camp is engaging in some dirty tactics, it's completely irrational to claim every d******* at a Trump rally is a plant.

It seems that most people here seem to have some serious denial that there may be odious characters on their side of the political spectrum.

Because this is the tactic you've all used to avoid answering what is a very simple question.

There is no examples of conservatives, plant or not, causing problems at any rallies. The plants were Bernie/Hillary supporters. None of whom pretended to be conservatives. So what the heck are you talking about? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

There is no examples of conservatives, plant or not, causing problems at any rallies. The plants were Bernie/Hillary supporters. None of whom pretended to be conservatives. So what the heck are you talking about? 

Why did you bother taking the time to write that when it doesn't address what  said? 

• 2 weeks later...

as a brown guy. this is the most ridiculous thing. safe spaces from what? these purposeless yuppies, mostly privileged colored kids and white guilted liberals think they are doing something revolutionary but in reality are behaving in the most childish way. this is not their equivalent of the civil rights movement lol..  The left is utterly nuts right now. Safe spaces... no what you need is a wake up call. those leftist agenda filled "campuses" are skewing how the real world works for these folk. They are getting scammed of human rights and haven't figured it out.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, AdealJustice said:

as a brown guy. this is the most ridiculous thing. safe spaces from what? these purposeless yuppies, mostly privileged colored kids and white guilted liberals think they are doing something revolutionary but in reality are behaving in the most childish way. this is not their equivalent of the civil rights movement lol..  The left is utterly nuts right now. Safe spaces... no what you need is a wake up call. those leftist agenda filled "campuses" are skewing how the real world works for these folk. They are getting scammed of human rights and haven't figured it out.

Their grandparents fought for equal rights, they're crying and whining to reinstate segregation.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I saw there was at least one black fellow who was trying to actually protect the young guy. He... in my opinion, should be rewarded. And the young lady who was so hot under the collar that she needed to climb over that open sun roof car, should be ashamed of herself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I saw there was at least one black fellow who was trying to actually protect the young guy. He... in my opinion, should be rewarded. And the young lady who was so hot under the collar that she needed to climb over that open sun roof car, should be ashamed of herself.

And.... It appears that half of those Sons of Bs were trying to make videos on their phones, rather then get involved. But they ran with the herd, because they wanted good close video.

People suck.

• Like 2