Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

He's Back and Stronger Now

Rickety

Let me put something straight at least from my perspective. A lot of the times a person will post a story or a claim. They will.

1) Be looking for answers/explanations. The skeptics come in and most of the time give reasonable answers.

2) Be looking for answers/explanations. Then become adamant that it's supernatural or a believer will come in and sometimes flame war with the skeptics (this works both ways in all honesty)

3) Come in and make exaggerated claims and we might feel the urge to give a reality check. 

As for this thread I think a few reasonable answers to what might be going on have been give. It is now up to the OP to decided what direction he's going to go. As for the rest of us it's the same old same old. 

Contrary to one's personal belief there are those of us who have delved deep into the mysterious. Who are more than willing to eat their own words if evidence proves them wrong. 

As to the OP, I hope you find a safe resolution to the problems you and yours are having. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

As to the OP, I hope you find a safe resolution to the problems you and yours are having. 

And with that it's time to put this thread to bed.

Closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked