Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Flashes every night

Pea81866

Hello everyone, I am here to issue an issue that has been happening for 3 years. Every night at 8:00-9:30 PM a white light flashes, it's not like a blinding flash though I see a white color for like a millisecond then it goes away, it only happens in my living room or kitchen, It is very odd, we don't have any LED lights that could produce white light without blinding us. I am very confused, I need help everyone, it's kind of annoying, I do not want simple answers like "it's a ghost" I want scientific evidence or something that gives evidence, it has to be at least a paragraph with info, please? Thank you, I would love your time to answer this.( oh me and my sister only see it, she only sees it every month and I see it every day)

In these three years have you not once talk to an optometrist about this? Then the both of you might need to see an eye doctor.

• Like 1

You are the ones who can gather the evidence.  Just run your phone in movie mode, or use pretty much any laptop's webcam.

If you can't record it, then get your eyes checked, coz it's in your head/s.

Frankly I find it strange that you didn't bother to try this already.

• Like 2

As for some possible solutions:

- your neighbors, sister, friend, enemy, whoever, are messing with you using their phone/cameras

- there is a faulty power transformer nearby (although they usually go off with a bang and then stop..)

- there is a power station or small sub-station nearby and they are testing high voltage switches that arc

- there is a photography studio or park nearby where weddings/portaiture are being photographed

- an electrical device in your home is failing

- there is a faulty LED or fluorescent lamp somewhere that is switched on, but is only occasionally flickering

... and I can probably come up with more..but until you provide some evidence, well....

8 hours ago, Pea81866 said:

it has to be at least a paragraph with info, please?

Is there a word count? And, does it have to be referenced? 

You've hardly given any information to work with. In order to say anything insightful we'd need to know at least; is it just you who's seeing it, do your lounge and kitchen face the same way, or at least are the windows situated so that they'd catch a flash of light from the same source. What sort of area is your house in, what's it overlooking? is there a street light visible, if so do you know which type, as some do produce a flash. Neighbours if there are any, security lights in the area, are you near a generator or sub station, does the supply get switched over regularly at about that time? 

Everything you can really. It doesn't sound like a hard one to be honest, so the more info you give, the more likely a solution becomes. 

• Like 2