Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Theory of EVP

Zalmoxis

6 hours ago, xYlvax said:

There are a lot of people investigating ghostly phenomenon with better technology than EVP alone. I'd like to see how those are all dismissed.

I would as well, why don't you link to this new tech so we can all take a look?

I wish I had recorded the ghost dog I heard barking.  

Of course in reality it (the ghost dog) was communicating directly to me and may not have been audible to anyone else in the room.

I have an inkling that a standard recorder would not be much use. The correct receiver is needed to "see" telepathic sounds.

Consider this...

Dolphins have the ability to send and receive sonic frequencies of 180,00 cycles per second. That is 10 times faster than humans can perceive–human hearing ends at about 16,000 cycles per second. Dolphins have the ability to project multi-dimensional holographic images on their sounds. In a series of clicks, a dolphin can encode encyclopedic information upon sound. And another dolphin can receive and understand this information. What is the difference between these sounds and telepathy? The difference is that one is physical plane sound encoded with thought forms. The other is pure thought form. 

To garnish further understanding...      Read more here.

Edited by taniwha

17 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I would as well, why don't you link to this new tech so we can all take a look?

I'd have to be home so I can list the different equipment. It's in a book I've been reading.

5 hours ago, xYlvax said:

I'd have to be home so I can list the different equipment. It's in a book I've been reading.

:tu: