Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Vibes?

DarkPurpleVoid

If anyone blessed with the gift is drawn to this I would love a reading. 

Edited by DarkPurpleVoid

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkPurpleVoid

• MissJatti

• Jesus_

• hollyberry

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Welcome to the forum!

In order to get a faster response I suggest going to a thread that already has people offering to do readings. I just got one for a tarot reading with Waite. She was very good and kind. I mean feel free to keep this thread but sometimes it takes a while to get a response and sometimes it doesn't. It's a 50/50 shot.

My tarot spreads say being unwilling to rock the boat,  being blissfully unaware of something,  develop an idea or plan.. I saw luck in the future too.  Keeping up the pace,  handling the situation,  appreciating beauty. Let me know what jumps out at you

priest scared to touch me cause he said i gave him bad vibes.

9 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

My tarot spreads say being unwilling to rock the boat,  being blissfully unaware of something,  develop an idea or plan.. I saw luck in the future too.  Keeping up the pace,  handling the situation,  appreciating beauty. Let me know what jumps out at you

Thanks Jesus_ for the spread! Unfortunately nothing really stuck out to me. I'm hoping for luck in the future though as my spouse and I are trying to start a family. :P