Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who killed JonBenet

docyabut2

The primary investigation was badly botched, evidence was compromised and/or over looked. IMO, unless someone confesses we'll never know for sure.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Right if only this unknown DNA is found. we will never know

You know, according to the Dept. Of Justice, it's possible that a match has been collected and is either not yet processed or is processed and not yet entered.

https://www.justice.gov/ag/advancing-justice-through-dna-technology-using-dna-solve-crimes

On 10/27/2016 at 7:07 AM, docyabut2 said:

I'd definitely recommend that book to anyone interested in this case.

http://www.wehaveyourdaughter.net/

http://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2016/10/28/report-dna-cited-to-clear-jonbenet-ramsey-family-in-murder-in-q/21594404/

he Boulder Daily Camera, in conjunction with Denver television station KUSA-TV, said the results an outside laboratory conducted on DNA found in the slain girl's clothing contained genetic markers from two people.

I always thought it could be two  perpetrators , being that  there were two unidentified shoe prints in the wine cellar where JB was killed

10 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

http://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2016/10/28/report-dna-cited-to-clear-jonbenet-ramsey-family-in-murder-in-q/21594404/

he Boulder Daily Camera, in conjunction with Denver television station KUSA-TV, said the results an outside laboratory conducted on DNA found in the slain girl's clothing contained genetic markers from two people.

I don't know what to make of such info. because in the first place- to my knowledge, Bode Lab. obtained a full STR profile.

Edit: The reason I believe I know this to be a fact is because such info. was included in a promo. ad. for the laboratory.

Edited by regi

^ ^ Because original examination of the DNA concluded that it belonged to just one male and not a male Ramsey, therefore the hunt was on for a male suspect who has never been found. At that time Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy pronounced that the Ramseys could be excluded as suspects. This new examination gives the conclusion that whilst the Ramseys cannot be excluded as suspects, one or several of them cannot conclusively be accused of the crime. I'm assuming this is new information because it was in the news today! Have you seen it before?

I don't think the DNA from JB`s  clothes are  that important  from one or two unknown males DNA`s . What is important is unknown  DNA was found  matching  on her. in three different  places on her clothing   that night she went to bed.

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2016 at 6:03 PM, docyabut2 said:

Right if only this unknown DNA is found. we will never know

i think some dna was found

On 10/29/2016 at 1:31 PM, ouija ouija said:

maybe yeah like men who were pervs

This case will never be solved unfortunately. Inconsistent work done by the investigators and too much speculation, innuendo and outright manipulation by the media has been done to ever ensure a conviction at this point anyway. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

so the unknown DNA.....is someone that has never been caught before or after the crime.......or he has passed away.......or actually never commited another crime.......well the perp....prior to that might well have but with no DNA or finger prints will be impossible to find...........at least she is resting in peace with her mother........

• Like 1