Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge number of Brit sex offenders

alibongo

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I don't know where you are going with this, but I think we should go back to what the OP was about!! apologies to those who were offended 

Edited by MissJatti
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 11:32 AM, MissJatti said:

No wonder most of them are ugly nasty pigs.. Not saying everyone, but a majority of them, inside and out.

Now the question is why are they like that (the majority)

Yes, some more ugly nasty'British' pigs here.......http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30078503

Edited by doomjeffs

On 10/28/2016 at 9:59 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

And how does that compare with other countries? is there a typical average? Is that higher or lower than the average? 

Look up the rape statistics for Sweden. Should tell you all you need to know.

Sorry, those last three posts were by me. (Signed in by an old login by mistake)

On 10/28/2016 at 9:58 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

1 in a thousand is 0.1%. let's try to keep a bit of a sense of perportion here. 

Those are the caught ones? How common is this behind closed doors with families? And do the pressures not to destroy the family unit result in most victims keeping quiet when older? And what about people who convince themselves it didn't occur as in PTSD?

You can tell by how a person behaves and is towards others if they've been abused. From that I would say 1 in 5 people in my area of the UK have been abused. But its hard to tell how many of them had sexual abuse in the mix unless they tell you. I would extend that to the US and Germany too as all three of us have quite bad broken societies.