Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

judgement of the dead

trevor borocz johnson

I think by ghosts or voices we mean an involuntary response to thought. Another living human being can only 'hear' someone else's thought if that person looks like they're asking or implying that others can hear what they're thinking. I started doing this about 7 or 8 years ago started talking directly to people with me thoughts. To this day I have gotten no response from anyone ever based on something I was thinking. Doing this activity invites ghosts to respond to your thoughts. ghosts are broken down to involuntary vibrating of the vestibular. A person can take voluntary control of the vestibular. if you hear voices you can voluntarily control them to say anything you want. by focusing in on the sound waves creating the voice you are hearing. There is an involuntary control over the volume you can make the voices and voluntary tones of tinnitus  based on one's will to be noticed at the moment in the conversation of people or voices. creating voluntary ear whistling is the same way because these methods communicate around you and you have to take that into consideration even when you're alone. This may show their is a constant moral judge and the afterlife depends on it. People are reluctant to make a practice out of these methods of communication because ghost do exist and are involuntary and it is taboo not to mess with them. Ghosts are reluctant whilen person ROND but I've summoned their voices with ear whistling that annoys them with people amaybe. These methods attract them to talk to your thoughts. They know they're dead. They lie. They are different from human. They take advantage of the fact that you can't name or identify them and they lie about it. By recording your inner ear one can control this. 

Edited by trevorjobo

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trevor borocz johnson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic