Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Dreams Come True!

Harshdeep_Singh

5 hours ago, Willstone said:

So would anything drastic happen if this happened.

Would a breach open into another time or location?

If exactly what happened?

19 hours ago, aka CAT said:

If exactly what happened?

Someone had a dream of the future, but managed to cause it to start happening, but in the middle of it, changed it and cause a paradox or, create a paradoxical casual loop. 

6 hours ago, Willstone said:

Someone had a dream of the future, but managed to cause it to start happening, but in the middle of it, changed it and cause a paradox or, create a paradoxical casual loop. 

Unless a segment of the person's life is repeating itself, I reckon he saw a future possibility and opted for a different outcome. Sometimes a personal sacrifice is made for that outcome.  However, should one need a lesson in life, he might temporarily experience a temporal paradox.  As I can but think such an experience hellish, I can only view it in terms of Dante's Divine Comedy. Why? The allegorical journey of the tale's protagonist toward God involves his traveling through, first, hell and, then, purgatory in order to get to paradise. 

0:-) MGby.

Edited by aka CAT

1 hour ago, aka CAT said:

Unless a segment of the person's life is repeating itself, I reckon he saw a future possibility and opted for a different outcome. Sometimes a personal sacrifice is made for that outcome.  However, should one need a lesson in life, he might temporarily experience a temporal paradox.  As I can but think such an experience hellish, I can only view it in terms of Dante's Divine Comedy. Why? The allegorical journey of the tale's protagonist toward God involves his traveling through, first, hell and, then, purgatory in order to get to paradise. 

0:-) MGby.

So you believe ones life would repeat itself until fixed?

5 hours ago, Willstone said:

So you believe ones life would repeat itself until fixed?

Literally? Not ordinarily, but, having suggested that repetition can be hellish, I do believe God works in mysterious ways.  For example, I believe some people, such as Dante and St. Faustina, have been to hell and back in different ways and for different reasons.

10 hours ago, aka CAT said:

Literally? Not ordinarily, but, having suggested that repetition can be hellish, I do believe God works in mysterious ways.  For example, I believe some people, such as Dante and St. Faustina, have been to hell and back in different ways and for different reasons.

And to end this repetition?

6 hours ago, Willstone said:

And to end this repetition?

Why do you ask?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No one’s really sure if a real-life ontological paradox would lead to some massive hemorrhaging of spacetime,                                     or if the closed loop is kind of automatically self-corrected since it all works itself out evenly in the end anyway"--

Classic Time Travel Paradoxes (And How To Avoid Them) | Quirk ...

www.quirkbooks.com/post/classic-time-travel-paradoxes...Proxy  Highlight

Nov 30, 2012 ... As anyone who's anyone who's read any time travel story ever

could easily tell you, time travel is a tricky subject. Temporal paradoxes might ...

Physicists reveal how the universe guarantees paradox-free time ...

www.io9.com/5591796/physicists-reveal-how-the-univers...Proxy  Highlight

Jul 20, 2010 ... This theory suggests that something will happen, such as the bullet

being defective or the gun misfiring, to stop your temporal assassination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there is no means proven to terminate a temporal paradox in physics, the afflicted might soonest turn to the 

Almighty for relief.

Edited by aka CAT

3 hours ago, aka CAT said:

Why do you ask?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No one’s really sure if a real-life ontological paradox would lead to some massive hemorrhaging of spacetime,                                     or if the closed loop is kind of automatically self-corrected since it all works itself out evenly in the end anyway"--

Classic Time Travel Paradoxes (And How To Avoid Them) | Quirk ...

www.quirkbooks.com/post/classic-time-travel-paradoxes...Proxy  Highlight

Nov 30, 2012 ... As anyone who's anyone who's read any time travel story ever

could easily tell you, time travel is a tricky subject. Temporal paradoxes might ...

Physicists reveal how the universe guarantees paradox-free time ...

www.io9.com/5591796/physicists-reveal-how-the-univers...Proxy  Highlight

Jul 20, 2010 ... This theory suggests that something will happen, such as the bullet

being defective or the gun misfiring, to stop your temporal assassination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there is no means proven to terminate a temporal paradox in physics, the afflicted might soonest turn to the 

Almighty for relief.

Let's just say for an adventurous person, one likes to ensure the fate of the universe would not be affected negatively.  

• 2 weeks later...

I returned to this post to read through the replies.

No one who has argued, has offered any kind of proof.

So when you work out how to, I'll be all eyes and ears.

My dreams started when I was 15. I'm 50 now. Most are like deja vo. The last really memorable one I had was in the very late 1990s. I dreamed I was hiding at the side of my bed for some reason and a gigantic mushroom shaped cloud was outside behind my curtains. Afterwards I got up and pulled them back to actually see it. Bits of what I thought were smoking radioactive debries was landing on my lawn and the window ledge. I got talking to some people after I had that dream. I told them about it, drew a picture, in front was my old primary school with the cloud behind it. I feared for the future but in the end it was just a small factory about 200 yards away burning to the ground. They used parrafin wax to make something. Not candles but in the past as a child I had found big lumps and made them out of the stuff.

The dreams I really remember was one of my first future dreams. I was 15 then. My house was warmed by parrafin heaters, the liquid not the wax. This is nothing to do with the factory or the fire. In one I was walking down a short flight of concrete steps in my garden about ten feet from the back kitchen door. The light was on. Time turned out to be 11 at night in the middle of March. I was carrying two big white 5 gallon cans. one empty the  other almost. I said to myself. My father's in intensive care and now we're at war with Argentina. I had the dream in November 1981, another soon after I saw men running around in what I thought were  old American army uniforms, green in colour, the helmets like that worn in Vietnam and world war two, another dream I saw what looked like a Harrier jet flying over a low hill covered in green grass, another I was watching an aircraft carrier in the sea surrounded by other ships, newspaper story about a war, names of ships sunk, Exocet, kept thinking it Exeter. Final one of its type I was watching flames and smoke pouring out of a burning ship I knew in my dream was called Sir Galahad. I told mum about my dream, neither of us could work out why the UK would be at war with a county so far away and it got forgotten almost. However I got asked by my English teacher at school to write about a dream so I did. It happened in January 1982,  I filled several sheets of paper with my words, teacher marked my work, said it was interesting, got told to improve my handwriting and to hand my homework in on time, and she wrote the date down. In March my father got run over he was in hospital, intensive care etc for a month, with head injuries, drug induced coma, why they do that I don't know, April Falkland Islands which nobody in the UK had heard of before was invaded by Argentina. I ended up in my final English lesson showing my shell shocked teacher  my work from January, coming out with stuff in the future, which sounded like world war three to them; My words as she read them out to the class worried the others, as for sight of her date on my paperwork that scared the **** out of them. In the end a girl asked if it was going to go nuclear and I found myself telling her I did not know, but a Soviet ship had been chased off by a British destroyer in my dream about the carrier. In the end my Falklands dream was.mostly, but not all in a film shot about the conflict soon after it ended. Ive had countless dreams since, all come true roughly 6 months later. Like watching a cutting from a film fed  into my head using a wire while I'm asleep. In most cases it's nothing special. Just like watching a few seconds of the future. I've got used to it now. Hopefully this little story might prompt one that gives me next week's lottery numbers. Thank you for taking the time to read my words, ones that some may find difficult to believe. Happy Christmas to all. Andy.