Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help house is haunted

kathyevs

In my house the lightbulbs all blow up when im in the room and they are new sometimes lightswiches turn off when im on the toilet and the swich is on the wall in the off position and last nite in my kitchen one of my glass plassmats expolded with a brite white light and shatterd into tiny pieses and then they continued to make a crackeling noise. Can anyone have any ideas as whats happning to me plz and why ....

• Like 2

Before you even think about hauntings, you should get your electrics checked...ASAP and check your lightbulbs..where did you buy them?

You are putting yourself in danger by risking a fire starting if you do not address the obvious .... which certainly is not the  paranormal route.

• Like 8

Yes, check your electricity,if what you're claiming is actually happening.  Mundane explanations first, then the wild ones.

• Like 5

Sounds to me like you should be calling an electrician, rather than a Ghostbuster. I'm no expert, but i'd say you have an electrical problem.

• Like 2

The morning when my dad died in 2014 I walked into a room just as I heard the news over the phone.  The same instant a bulb in an overhead fixture that never gave us trouble before, went intensely bright and then exploded with a *POP* and burnt out.  I asked "is that you dad?" through tears and each time I did the remaining bulbs in the fixture (there were three) started to flicker brighter and then  back to normal.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

So it's been a few months now. I'm just curious.. Did you have your electricity checked out? And if so, was there something wrong or do lightbulbs still explode without any probable cause?

On 11/2/2016 at 11:38 AM, kathyevs said:

In my house the lightbulbs all blow up when im in the room and they are new sometimes lightswiches turn off when im on the toilet and the swich is on the wall in the off position and last nite in my kitchen one of my glass plassmats expolded with a brite white light and shatterd into tiny pieses and then they continued to make a crackeling noise. Can anyone have any ideas as whats happning to me plz and why ....

Sounds like there are plenty of opportunities for you to photograph these events or the aftermath...  ?

I'd be worried about an electrical problem, especially with the crackling noises.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2016 at 9:38 PM, kathyevs said:

Get an electrician first, it's always safer to be skeptical first when trying to figure the  cause! 

• Like 1