Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious conspiracy discs' found in Wales

Still Waters

A number of mysterious packages containing a disc full of conspiracy theories have been found in random spots around the Valleys.

Sealed in an envelope marked 'Please read and ask questions', the packages have been discovered in the Rhondda and Aberdare.

The discs contain a number conspiracy theories, including clips about NASA, McDonald's, the 'Flat Earth' theory, CNN, David Bowie and terrorist attacks.

The identity of the person/people leaving the packages remains a mystery but they have been dubbed by some people as the 'Conspiracy Banksy'.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/mysterious-packages-containing-conspiracy-theory-12079968

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Child of Bast said:

Lol why Wales?

Because it's where the Rift is?

I suspect Torchwood involvement.  Where's Captain Jack?  :ph34r:

• Like 1

And anyway, surely everyone already knows that David Bowie founded NASA, McDonalds is behind the terrorist attacks and CNN have been covering up the Flat Earth for decades :D 

• Like 1

What do you mean: "covering up the Flat Earth"?  The earth isn't flat?

• Like 3

If you found one of these packages, you might get a visit from the MIB

School term dates - Find school term dates

View tables below showing school term times and school holiday dates for the school years 2016/17 and 2017/18.

Half TermMonday, October 24 2016Friday, October 28 2016

Mystery solved.

Edited by Saru
Fixed formatting
  • Like 1

The problem with conspiracy theories is that they have a extremely negative connotation. It is not even a theory it's a hypothesis as to what has or will occur. So right there it is wrong. It's a Hypothesis. And it suddenly becomes a conspiracy when the establishment pushes against it with its propaganda media arms(all major news media) and by literally calling it a conspiracy which invalidates all evidence, logic, reasoning etc. behind the hypothesis.  

I think that if anyone has a reasonable explanation for an event with circumstantial or even hard evidence just to screw with the establishment and the media they should just phrase it properly... 'I have a HYPOTHESIS as to what has occurred!'

Edited by Nzo

12 hours ago, goodgodno said:

Why not Wales?

Why CD's?

Edit: Although I can see how CD's would be viewed as 'conspiracy disks' by the younger generations.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit

9 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Why CD's?

Edit: Although I can see how CD's would be viewed as 'conspiracy disks' by the younger generations.

Well, a floppy disk would be difficult to insert on today's pc's I guess

Indeed, all of the ingredients of a hugely imaginative prank. Perhaps, a tickler for an upcoming video game. Or, maybe part a school assignment or thesis to determine the rapidity of "going global" or measuring the effects of misinformation. Our posts have potentially become someone's data points.

Edited by highdesert50
was incompletely posted

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:32 AM, Essan said:

Because it's where the Rift is?

I suspect Torchwood involvement.  Where's Captain Jack?  :ph34r:

"Captain Jack" claims it's politics that are keeping new adventures of his off the air.  Maybe it IS him!:yes: