Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erich Von Daniken predicts 'ET will return'

UM-Bot

9 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Well you've offered nothing to back your outrageous claims so your credibility is about zero son.   We see a lot of BS artists here but you are really bad at the game, probably the worst I have ever seen as you offer nothing, just a complete collapse.  :rolleyes:

Couldn't tie Zoser's anti-gravitational boots...lol

:D

• Like 1

What method do you have for telling the fake videos and photos and links and such from hoax and truth? 

What makes this method reliable, can you demonstrate it.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, cormac mac airt said:

The one thing that stands out, to me, in the above is that one must assume that he can identify ALL Black Project aircraft with 100% accuracy. That's a rather large assumption with no verifiable evidence to support it IMO.

cormac

Not to mention the times airline pilots have mistaken stars or planets as oncoming crafts or UFOs. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

Nothing would change your mind, I'm done with this.

You bluffed. I called your bluff. You folded. Sometimes it works out like that.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Couldn't tie Zoser's c...lol

:D

LOL.   Man he was off the wall.  I remember he saw a flying saucer when a MIG-29 in an air show got really close to crashing and blew dust up as his afterburners passed within feet of the ground.   

Even zoser tried though, as sad as it was, this guy doesn't even do that.   I think the quality of our cranks has diminished exponentially.  Personally, I blame the education system.  :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

You bluffed. I called your bluff. You folded. Sometimes it works out like that.

More often than not it turns out like that. William is just one of many passer throughs here at UM peddling this kind of nonsense and turning tail when they realize they are up against real facts. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

LOL.   Man he was off the wall.  I remember he saw a flying saucer when a MIG-29 in an air show got really close to crashing and blew dust up as his afterburners passed within feet of the ground.   

Even zoser tried though, as sad as it was, this guy doesn't even do that.   I think the quality of our cranks has diminished exponentially.  Personally, I blame the education system.  :D

The cranks have indeed increased. When I first joined there were some really good discussions going on, with opponents that actually had a desire to defend what they believe in. Not so much anymore, sadly. 

Cheers,

Badeskov 

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2