Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erich Von Daniken predicts 'ET will return'

UM-Bot

I see it as an opportunity for the fringe to claim whatever they want about the Anunnaki, since the term is used in so many different settings.

Harte

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, stereologist said:

Since the days of Nazis 24/7 the History channel turned into the Hysteria Channel with such dud shows as AA.

Exactly. Why they haven't changed their name is stupid. Very little of what they show now is history.

On 11/7/2016 at 9:03 AM, BadChadB33 said:

What does Giorgio have to say??

H6UOm7H.png

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, R. Evans said:

Exactly. Why they haven't changed their name is stupid. Very little of what they show now is history.

What do you think should they rename themselves as? The Conspiracy Channel? The Theory Channel? 

I've learnt that out there is a Greater Community which is teaming with life and an abundance of civilisations all interacting with each other, we should be cautious as some groups are here (resource explorers) who really don't give a **** about those of us they don't deem useful and are confident we will fall to them willingly. Times are changing regardless of individual opinions, whether or not you accept the truth it is as it is, we are not at the apex species and need to wise the **** up or loose all hope of gaining our sovereignty as a species and as individuals, the future had only two possible futures, one is self sovereignty and as a species, the other is servitude to the greater community.......I personally like freedom better than servitude. When the crimes of the few and their cronies come to light I'm sure the human race will want to settle the score, I do not pity MIBs when it happens as they'll deserve the street justice that is their future.

PEACE

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

I've learnt that out there is a Greater Community which is teaming with life and an abundance of civilisations all interacting with each other

Would you like to explain how you have learned that ?

• Like 3

On 24.3.2017 at 0:38 AM, William buchanan said:

as far as I know most species of extraterrestrials can't live too long on the earth's surface and have to go underground, there's supposed to be a number of underground communities that aren't human and I doubt they'd welcome intruders.

:lol:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The knowledge is out there, if I can find it and learn you should have no problem.....however an open mind is a must.

54 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

The knowledge is out there, if I can find it and learn you should have no problem.....however an open mind is a must.

An open mind needs a good screen...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's called research, there also patterns in life which you have to be able to notice which are an important guide, if you can't see you won't find anything.

In other words, you have to imagine it.

Harte

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

It's called research, there also patterns in life which you have to be able to notice which are an important guide, if you can't see you won't find anything.

Watching photoshopped videos on YouTube hardly counts as research William and you are making some outrageous claims so time to show us your evidence.  

• Like 4

Basically you have to know where to look and dicsern what is fact and what is bull**** properly, these ETs are all highly evolved and speak through telepathy (basically the same as channeling but much better practiced and more highly skilled) which I've been told most of us can learn if we put in the time and effort, it seems you have to have quite a disciplined and focused Mind.......crack that and you can ask the yourself in the mental environment, it's really difficult to get right but possible.

11 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

Basically you have to know where to look and dicsern what is fact and what is bull**** properly, these ETs are all highly evolved and speak through telepathy (basically the same as channeling but much better practiced and more highly skilled) which I've been told most of us can learn if we put in the time and effort, it seems you have to have quite a disciplined and focused Mind.......crack that and you can ask the yourself in the mental environment, it's really difficult to get right but possible.

If I am French, and only know how to speak in French.... then I send you a telepathic message.... in French..... BUT....you have never heard French language before.... then how the heck can you know what Im saying?

Alien language would be so unlike any of the languages on Earth, that it wouldnt matter if they sent a telepathic message or spray painted what they had to say on public buildings....we wouldnt understand any of it......

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

William, I don't have to look all that far to see BS.   You can't learn telepathy because it isn't real but I have to ask, are you saying these "ET's" are speaking inside your head?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, William buchanan said:

Most of us have, but evidently YOU'VE not shown that ability but to the contrary have shown a dismaying amount of paranoia and gullibility. No thanks, I'll pass.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 5

Obviously you'very already made your decision before you even started your "research" because any evidence put in front of you other than an extraterrestrial standing right in front of you in your mind is bull****, with thinking like that it's obvious that you're only on sites like this to rash it.

34 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

Obviously you'very already made your decision before you even started your "research" because any evidence put in front of you other than an extraterrestrial standing right in front of you in your mind is bull****, with thinking like that it's obvious that you're only on sites like this to rash it.

You haven't divulged this incredible research path you have staggered onto so how can we possibly be as aware as you?  Why don't you teach us so we can join you on your enlightened path to communicating with ET? Oh wait, you haven't answered my first question have you William.  Why is that?

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

:sleepy:

In other words, shame on me (and other like-minded individuals) for not being as gullible as you appear to be and for not believing every fringe piece of BS I/we come across. :rolleyes:

As far as valid research is concerned you make it painfully obvious that you wouldn't know what research was if an anthropomorphized version of it walked up and introduced itself to you personally. Congratulations. As to what research I've done, it's not been from any (every?) c***-n-bull fringe ET site I come across on the internet nor baseless speculation from other, less competent "researchers" who allegedly know What's Really Going OnTM!

cormac

• Like 7

16 hours ago, William buchanan said:

14 hours ago, William buchanan said:

Surely the truth doesn't require people to have an open mind, the truth is the truth regardless of what my state of mind might be. You make the claim, you provide the evidence.

Do you think that people like Copernicus, Newton or Einstein sat down and said "I have this great theory that will change the way we see the universe, but I will not tell what it is or how I found out. You have to do that yourselves" ?

What you have given me is a series of non answers to my question, which leads me to conclude that when you wrote "I have learnt..." you really should have written something like "It's my opinion..." 

Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean it is true !

• Like 7

I don't come onto discussion forums to trash the work of someone no matter how tempted I am, you think all the video footage is fake? I highly doubt that, the sheer number of them and the variety there is out there makes it less simple than just classing it as bull****.

I'm too aware that there are vested interests who work hard to make sure all witnesses are either discredited silenced or murdered rather than bringing all this forced secrecy to light, this manipulation you guys seem to be so good at won't work, the tables are turning which means things are going to get interesting. I hear they can be contacted by mediums but for that to work you could try seeing a number of them, the ET that appears you contacted likely has a name, from there you could try going to other mediums to contact the same individual, if you get a female ET you could always flirt with her lol

26 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

I don't come onto discussion forums to trash the work of someone no matter how tempted I am, you think all the video footage is fake? I highly doubt that, the sheer number of them and the variety there is out there makes it less simple than just classing it as bull****.

I'm too aware that there are vested interests who work hard to make sure all witnesses are either discredited silenced or murdered rather than bringing all this forced secrecy to light, this manipulation you guys seem to be so good at won't work, the tables are turning which means things are going to get interesting. I hear they can be contacted by mediums but for that to work you could try seeing a number of them, the ET that appears you contacted likely has a name, from there you could try going to other mediums to contact the same individual, if you get a female ET you could always flirt with her lol

You've not shown yourself aware of anything beyond what pretty much every BS fringe site/fringe proponent has to say about ET's. One can therefore assume it's because you don't actually "know" anything in that regard and are thus just parroting the gullible.

cormac

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

What work are you talking about?  We have asked for your research track and you have refused to present it so we are left to assume that you have simply watched YouTube videos and swallowed the fiction hook, line and sinker.

35 minutes ago, William buchanan said:

I'm too aware that there are vested interests who work hard to make sure all witnesses are either discredited silenced or murdered rather than bringing all this forced secrecy to light, this manipulation you guys seem to be so good at won't work, the tables are turning which means things are going to get interesting.

If you are so are William then please post some names of the murdered.  Thanks.

I hear they can be contacted by mediums but for that to work you could try seeing a number of them, the ET that appears you contacted likely has a name, from there you could try going to other mediums to contact the same individual, if you get a female ET you could always flirt with her lol

Mediums aren't real William, they are scam artists, all of them.  Their methodology is well known, the scam is an old one and if some medium has told you that they are talking to ET then they lied to you William.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, William buchanan said:

Why don't you give us you best evidence for aliens ?

Please don't use mediums or youtube videos if you want to be serious about this.

Remember the number of people who believe something have no relation to the truth of the matter.  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

What work are you talking about?  We have asked for your research track and you have refused to present it so we are left to assume that you have simply watched YouTube videos and swallowed the fiction hook, line and sinker.

If you are so are William then please post some names of the murdered.  Thanks.

Mediums aren't real William, they are scam artists, all of them.  Their methodology is well known, the scam is an old one and if some medium has told you that they are talking to ET then they lied to you William.

Merc14, I believe the above bold section should be amended to read "please post some names of the VERIFIABLY murdered" as anyone could be claimed to have been murdered making same nothing more than baseless speculation. :tu:

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1