Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Youtube Channels/Content To Watch

fabsx

What's the best thing to do on your free time when you just want to sit back, relax and enjoy some internet content? On this thread, it's about youtube and your favorite channels and content.

What are your favorite youtube channels? If you don't have any concrete channels you enjoy, you can just say the type of content you like, Example: funny cat videos, vine fails, etc.
I will start with my choices which are mostly gaming content ever since my old good computer stopped working, and I now have to use a not so good one that does not play games I'd like to.

These aren't in any kind of order of favoritism, It's just the ones I enjoy the most.

• TVFilthyFrank (Satire, dark humor, comedy sketches and music)
  • TheLazyPeon (First impressions on games - PC only)
  • theRadBrad (General gaming - all consoles)
  • FRANKIEonPC (Mostly FPS gaming)
  • Cinemassacre (Also known as the Video Game Nerd - Reviews old retro games - "nerd rage" humor included)

Other than these, I enjoy watching fail compilations with people, animals, driving, etc... and of course listening to music is always nice.

I dislike pranks channels because they're getting ridiculous, unfunny and disrespectful at the same time as this type of content grows in popularity.

Edited by Marss
  • Like 1

Good subject. No specific channels,  I like 1940s movies (film noir), videos about science and about cars that I can't afford. Other than those, I just roam around to whatever catches my interest at the moment.

• Like 3

hickok45, forgotten weapons, honest trailers, epic rap battles of history, baronvongamez, slick bee, squire, taylor davis...lots of others.

I mostly use youtube to watch stuff about my hobbies, trailers for movies, and sometimes listening to music.  One of these days I might post some content myself.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

One of these days I might post some content myself.

It's fun having your own web page or Youtube channel. I've had my Youtube channel for several years and nobody ever views it. Maybe its content is too boring for anyone to be interested? :)  Probably, but it's a nice hobby for myself.

• Like 2

Honest Trailers is great.

So is Everything Wrong With...

Lots of guitar stuff and jam tracks.

Jon Lajoie was the funniest guy on YouTube but he seems to have quit.

List stuff.

Construction and remodeling stuff.

Some politics, some cars and sometimes I'll just spiral to the bottom of YouTube until I see a Brazilian news woman in white pants poop herself on live tv during an interview on the streets and that's when it's time to call it quits for a while.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 4:04 PM, alibongo said:

StarMountainKid,

Why not post a link to your channel?

Thanks, but I hesitate. It's mostly full of 'The Adventures of Zarkor and Zerak' episodes, which are stories of my Space Alien friends in a sort of slide show format that people tell me are too long and tedious to watch and read They're probably right. :)  Plus, the multiple episodes are scattered all over the page. One needs to be a real aficionado to appreciate this stuff, I think, and there seem to be few aficionado's in existence who have the energy to view my fictional characters and their so-called adventures. They're supposed to be humorous, by the way. There's some odd music, too. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/user/starmountainkid/videos

• Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 11:14 AM, StarMountainKid said:

It's fun having your own web page or Youtube channel. I've had my Youtube channel for several years and nobody ever views it. Maybe its content is too boring for anyone to be interested? :)  Probably, but it's a nice hobby for myself.

I've got my own webpage, posting pictures and stuff from my hobbies.  I have a youtube channel, I just don't use it and can't think of anything to put on it.

13 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I've got my own webpage, posting pictures and stuff from my hobbies.  I have a youtube channel, I just don't use it and can't think of anything to put on it.

I looked it up, there are more than 1 billion videos on Youtube, so I think some category or genre of videos would be good to make. Other than that, videos of hobbies would be good to share with friends and family just for fun. I've had my channel up for several years and I've had like 4-10 views at the most for anything. I just do videos for myself, really, just for something creative to do. In this way I'm not bothered if no one ever watches my stuff.

I think the important thing is pleasing yourself in what you do creatively. Someone here made videos of transformer toys with few views, but he's happy doing it. That's what counts.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Shoe on Head, Armored Skeptic, Creationist Cat, AronRa, Grav3yardgirl, Brandon Tenold, Cinemassacre, Haram Sheikh, Matt Dillihunty, The Thinking Atheist, Sally Le Page, Scishow, and The Bible Geek.

Of course there's other things, but they are the ones worth mentioning. 

One channel I found is ThirdPhaseofMoon.  They make a new compilation of UFO videos every month for about an hour long episode.  It's like a radio show online I think and people all around the country send their videos in and tell their stories on the phone.  A lot of them are obviously hoaxes, but some of them are really interesting.  Also, the host is kind of weird and really overly excited, and I think he always agrees with everyone even when he doesn't believe it himself.  It has a lot of UFO videos though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten on to watching stuff on Gamer's Little Playground, since I'm poor and can't afford many videogames.

I don't watch youtube regularly but, when I do, I like:-

- 'restoring faith in humanity' vids... real feel good factor! color.gif

- I like finding old interviews of famous comedians e.g. the great Robin Williams (I used to do stand up comedy!)

- funny cat vids, especially where they make a calculated leap....and miss! dontlaugh.gif?v=2

- tranquil music accompanied by a natural setting

Edited by sees

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have really specific channels that I watch,but I like horror story ones, fail videos, gaming, mutifandom videos. 

FaZe Rug = Vlogs and pranks

Grimmgreen = electronic cigarette reviews

Top5s = top five list, usually paranormal related

livescifi = ghost hunting

haunted dreams entertainment = ghost hunting

• 7 months later...

I watch music videos,funny animal videos,fails,whatculture,watchmojo, and more.

My favorite channel right now, though I haven't gone back to watch all the old episodes, is Hot Ones on the First We Feast channel. They have 10 hot sauces (from sriracha to something unbelievably worse) that celebrities try while in the middle of an interview. The questions asked are always unique, though there is one that they ask of everyone, and it's funny to watch some of these celebs loose concentration in the conversation because they're worried about what's going on in their mouth/stomach. They're into the fourth season and I found them while season three was going on. I always end up laughing because of their predicaments. :P

My favorite channel is very likely Robin Seplut's since he makes cat videos and cat videos are sweet. Rob Dyke posts interesting content as well. Oh and I also like to watch a lot of those "spooky events caught on tape" type videos, no matter which channel they're on. :D They probably aren't all authentic but they're pretty thrilling to watch either way.

On Thursday, August 03, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Nonentity said:

My favorite channel right now, though I haven't gone back to watch all the old episodes, is Hot Ones on the First We Feast channel. They have 10 hot sauces (from sriracha to something unbelievably worse) that celebrities try while in the middle of an interview. The questions asked are always unique, though there is one that they ask of everyone, and it's funny to watch some of these celebs loose concentration in the conversation because they're worried about what's going on in their mouth/stomach. They're into the fourth season and I found them while season three was going on. I always end up laughing because of their predicaments. :P

I watch those, too. I actually found the blueberry ghost pepper sauce they use here locally but can't decide what I really think. It's got a really good flavor to it but don't pay the 4/5 heat rating any mind. There's a mild to modest spiciness to it but it leaves you quickly. Meh. I guess I'll try their pineapple habanero next. 

Other than that, 99% of the time I spend on YouTube is watching other cooking and food videos. 

Top Hats and Champaign.