Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You want your chief diplomat to be a diplomat

Yamato

It's a horror that Donald Trump has surrounded himself with such dangerous clueless Iraq-war hawks.  Bolton and Giuliani are the worst ideas for Hillary's old job one could order out of a catalog.  If Trump taps Bolton, or Giuliani...what a short list of horrible candidates....God help us all if Rand and the gang can't stop these men from taking power.

694940094001_5211124750001_Giuliani--Bol

• Like 4

Yeah let's clean out the swamp and replace everyone with a bunch of racist jerks instead.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I like Bannon. 

I'd be surprised if you didn't.

12 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Yeah let's clean out the swamp and replace everyone with a bunch of racist jerks instead.

That is the swamp.   I don't know how we can clean out the swamp with even more swamp.

If you're someone who's genuinely against war, then there's no way you can like these neocon warmongers we're getting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Just like this I suppose

CskMmoHWAAEOWRA.jpg

Or maybe...

Curr7-IXYAAmUj9.jpg

Don't dis Klink, he was only following orders. While Guilani seems to want to watch the world burn.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I'd be surprised if you didn't.

Well...it gives / and will give a more clearer insight into Donald Trump concerning those he'll choose to join his troupe.

As the saying goes....'you are known by the company you keep'.

Here's hoping he'll make some wise choices by picking those with palpable experience in politics whom are also grounded and focused.

• Like 2

Well if Hillary is any representation of what the job entails, then either of those men could do it gagged and wrapped up like a mummy. Clinton still says she never saw a confidential email, but probably just emailed about someone getting her coffee or to get people her Foundation vetted, in to see the President.

The State Department really runs all on its own, like every other department. The head at the top is just a Puppet (You're the puppet!), who has mostly ceremonial things to do, like to go Antarctica (Kerry) and use more fuel doing so then a regular US citizen does in a year

Ultimately, who ever gets the job is just a flag waving representative of the White House, not really a free thinking deal maker. 

I think Bob Corker might be the best man of the list I've seen. Guilaini probably would do OK at it, not exceptional, but serviceable.

I like Giuliani and I like Bolton. No one has any idea of the kind of job they would do. I see a whole lotta fear speculation going on but no actual announcement of job positions being filled.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zenith said:

Trump only promised to drain the swamp, he didn't say anything about getting rid of the snakes that lived there..........

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I think Bob Corker might be the best man of the list I've seen. Guilaini probably would do OK at it, not exceptional, but serviceable.

Having personally known Bob for years, I don't always agree with his politics, but I have to say he is very diplomatic.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Yamato said:

It's a horror that Donald Trump has surrounded himself with such dangerous clueless Iraq-war hawks.  Bolton and Giuliani are the worst ideas for Hillary's old job one could order out of a catalog.  If Trump taps Bolton, or Giuliani...what a short list of horrible candidates....God help us all if Rand and the gang can't stop these men from taking power.

Seen on the news the other day with Giuliani talking about the Trump Admin spending money and increasing the military budget to upgrade the U.S. war machine. More troops, more air craft carriers, more jet fighters and so on.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

I mistook that mustache for teeth. I need my eyes checked soon.

that was funny... I peeked back at it again...lol

8 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Don't dis Klink, he was only following orders. While Guilani seems to want to watch the world burn.

Wait, the picture comparison was funny, but where in the world do you get off saying that  about Giuliani? he doesn't  want  the world to burn... is this some climate control thing you're fear mongering about?  is that it? if so, we'll take care of our own country....

The UN will not be receiving  our money any longer for funding of global warming climate change???  ice age??? The UN are the ones who watch as the world  burns or freezes or floods or as islands sink because of over population.....

Edited by Ellapennella

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Wait, the picture comparison was funny, but where in the world do you get off saying that  about Giuliani? he doesn't  want  the world to burn... is this some climate control thing you're fear mongering about?  is that it? if so, we'll take care of our own country....

The UN will not be receiving  our money any longer for funding of global warming climate change???  ice age??? The UN are the ones who watch as the world  burns or freezes or floods or as islands sink because of over population.....

The climate is changing. 

That is as close to a fact as science gets. Sea temperature levels rise. Weather conditions change. 

The world is changing. Now, it could very well be a natural process. Or it might be accelerated by us.

EITHER WAY we have a duty to work to limit the negative effect its going to have on humanity. Sticking our heads in thr sands and denying it's happening will only result in suffering in the long term.

and even if it does turn out to be an glitch in the data, an informational burp that self rectifies in a couple of years, well stagger me all well have done is cleaned up the environment for the future. Doesn't THAT sound like a terrible legacy to leave.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, skliss said:

I like Giuliani and I like Bolton. No one has any idea of the kind of job they would do. I see a whole lotta fear speculation going on but no actual announcement of job positions being filled.

Well then you and ZZ like people who still haven't figured out that the Iraq war was a bad idea.  

Which is why I have historically had no overlap with almost two years worth of Trump supporters here.  They're just like the liberals they complain about.  They pretend they're against the war, until their party takes power. 

Now it's time for the liberals to come out of their hibernation plus constipation, while the conservatives go full rewartard.  Oh the joy of the two party system!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

The climate is changing. 

That is as close to a fact as science gets. Sea temperature levels rise. Weather conditions change. 

The world is changing. Now, it could very well be a natural process. Or it might be accelerated by us.

EITHER WAY we have a duty to work to limit the negative effect its going to have on humanity. Sticking our heads in thr sands and denying it's happening will only result in suffering in the long term.

and even if it does turn out to be an glitch in the data, an informational burp that self rectifies in a couple of years, well stagger me all well have done is cleaned up the environment for the future. Doesn't THAT sound like a terrible legacy to leave.

The climate changes yeah,  that's what weather does...along with seasons too...

We will not be giving any more trillions to fill the pockets of whoever over in the UN for that any longer .

We will put it to good use here in our own land , we will clean our own country and care for the earth in that way...we will deal with our  weather over here our selves...

6 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Well then you and ZZ like people who still haven't figured out that the Iraq war was a bad idea.  

Which is why I have historically had no overlap with almost two years worth of Trump supporters here.  They're just like the liberals they complain about.  They pretend they're against the war, until their party takes power. 

Are you sore about Trump fixing and correcting a broken  immigration  system ?

3 hours ago, Purifier said:

Seen on the news the other day with Giuliani talking about the Trump Admin spending money and increasing the military budget to upgrade the U.S. war machine. More troops, more air craft carriers, more jet fighters and so on.

But do you comprehend why it is imperative for us to do so?

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The climate changes yeah,  that's what weather does...along with seasons too...

We will not be giving any more trillions to fill the pockets of whoever over in the UN for that any longer .

We will put it to good use here in our own land , we will clean our own country and care for the earth in that way...we will deal with our  weather over here our selves...

Weather is always changing and can do odd stuff. Climate change is not a hot summer or especially cold winter, it's long term changes that have been documented for many decades. Trump is a fool if he denies it, the facts are there

• Like 5