Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing on wall

jackjumpedup

19 hours ago, macqdor said:

Anycade1

did any more writings appear?

The OP is jackjumpedup not Anycade. I don't think he's been back.

• Like 1

Don't worry about it Keith, doubt you will be able to jump on this bandwagon

Is it not better just to close this now? Seems to of somewhat lost its point towards the end.

Edited by Redefining Success

Jackjumpedup,  I was just watching the a detective story and noticed that the circle with two lines through it was a symbol that the infamous ZODIAC KILLER always wrote in his letters to the Police. I have no idea what it means but perhaps a symbol somewhere in Astrology? The word die is very disconcerting and I would try to get a sample of the ash in case you later need or want to have it analyzed. Please let us know if there are any more strange occurrences dear.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about the ash to.   Are there cigarette smokers in the house?  Was Sage used prior?  Anywhere in the house the ash could have come from that the spirit stole and used?

Most Poltergeist take and use objects already in the home to inflict puzzlement, amusement and fear.  Just thoughts to ponder on.

Just now, macqdor said:

I'm curious about the ash to.   Are there cigarette smokers in the house?  Was Sage used prior?  Anywhere in the house the ash could have come from that the spirit stole and used?

Most Poltergeist take and use objects already in the home to inflict puzzlement, amusement and fear.  Just thoughts to ponder on.

My first thought was bowl hands. I often have to stabilize myself on the wall when I walk and after a medication (weed smoking) session i will have a black layer of ash and resin on my thumb and forefinger which spreads like mad and leaves prints on the wall everywhere.

So any stoners in the area?