Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most beautiful thing about God

ellapenella

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I've grown so tired of trying to have any worth while discussion with you. Every time you try to come off knowing something you fail. You're not willing to think outside your bible. So I'm done with you Daniel, I'm finished. 

But Xeno !   You will then miss such brilliant classics as this  ;  

....  god always evolution because the environment changes.   "  

and this ;

..  so if reptiles became mammals in one generation the babies would have to go from eating a solid meal to a liquid one ...  "

:D  

Related image

• Like 2

1 hour ago, danielost said:

so, you can call my god imaginair and i don't get mad.  i say science is just guess work and your ready to throw in the towel.  guess we know who won this debate.  god did.

Only you could interpret  things that way .      Mate, if you were Gods agent during that so called ' debate '  ......  God help God !  He cant be that stupid !  

It isnt the comment about 'science being guess work' that frustrated Xeno .... its your  refusal to use the brain you have and just push reason to the side so your  'God default' can play out .   

You think you won a debate ?    O M G !  

Yay!   I is the winner     ; 

Related image

( he is just having a little nap to celebrate his 'victory' .  )

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, danielost said:

and the science you throw around is nothing more than guess work.  all of the advances that we have gotten from science was caused by an accident.  gun powder was an accident, they were working on a life forever formula.  the laws of gravity an apple falling out of a tree.

Do you actually think the computer you typed this on was the product of pure guess work and nothing else? Please stop being so wilfully ignorant Daniel.

• Like 4

You know what back to earth. This is all of god's will. He put me in this thread to spread enlightenment. Or maybe it's karma, you have Walker and I have Daniel.:blink: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

So God made man with the cells in him already formed   (  " and i think god made man first " ) , instead of your  'life began as a single cell' idea (that you attribute to me )  ,  life began as a collection of preformed inter realting cells . 

the human body is just a shell.  and why couldn't god have the ability to start with the complicated and end withj the simple.

2 hours ago, danielost said:

could be, all i know is life didn't start by itself.  god always evolution because the environment changes.  also mammals did not come from reptiles or reptile like creatures.  because reptiles at the least bring food to their babies and mammals feed their young milk.  true in one case it is only four days.  so if reptiles became mammals in one generation the babies would have to go from eating a solid meal to a liquid one.

There's so much incompetence in the above post that it's hard to just pick a spot to point out. However, there is nothing in evolution that claims that mammals evolved from earlier forms of life in one generation. It was a process that took millions of years. That you claim it happened in one generation is further evidence that you don't remotely understand evolution nor science. But then we've come to expect that. Congratulations on being irrelevant to the discussion. 

cormac

• Like 4

Double post.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

Do you actually think the computer you typed this on was the product of pure guess work and nothing else? Please stop being so wilfully ignorant Daniel.

Computer was accident   .... me have accident ... so computer be a accidental 

Image result for idiot

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You know what back to earth. This is all of god's will. He put me in this thread to spread enlightenment. Or maybe it's karma, you have Walker and I have Daniel.:blink: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, danielost said:

the human body is just a shell.  and why couldn't god have the ability to start with the complicated and end withj the simple.

Because you  said the simplest  explanation must be the right one ! 

12 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

There's so much incompetence in the above post that it's hard to just pick a spot to point out. However, there is nothing in evolution that claims that mammals evolved from earlier forms of life in one generation. It was a process that took millions of years. That you claim it happened in one generation is further evidence that you don't remotely understand evolution nor science. But then we've come to expect that. Congratulations on being irrelevant to the discussion. 

cormac

Evolution like that HAS TO happen in one day  .... if the earth is 3000 years old     

Related image

On December 3, 2016 at 1:48 PM, XenoFish said:

It wasn't sephiroth. 

Thanks.  It was blu3 de 3r3ng's avatar whereof I was thinking, e.g.

photo-thumb-33441.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, danielost said:

could be, all i know is life didn't start by itself.  god always evolution because the environment changes.  also mammals did not come from reptiles or reptile like creatures.  because reptiles at the least bring food to their babies and mammals feed their young milk.  true in one case it is only four days.  so if reptiles became mammals in one generation the babies would have to go from eating a solid meal to a liquid one.

I was born with the laugh of an angel with a bottle in one hand and a fork in the other.:lol:

jmccr8

The circular nature of this thread is almost reaching fractal-like levels.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 2:56 PM, XenoFish said:

I think the point of this thread was lost in quantum entanglement.

The point of this thread was lost to something that belongs in the Spirituality vs Skepticism forum, once again.