Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why immigration laws are so important

F3SS

And this is why strict immigration policies, their enforcement and extreme vetting is so important. 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/911-mastermind-al-qaeda-to-use-immigration-outbreeding-nonmuslims-to-crush-us/article/2608083?custom_click=rss

He said the terror attacks were good, but the "practical" way to defeat America was through immigration and by outbreeding non-Muslims. He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America's rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

"Eventually," KSM said, "America will expose her neck to us for slaughter."

Real nice. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

Then here he is playing the bleeding heart liberals like a fiddle. 

KSM wagged his finger professorially at us and warned, "Soon they will turn on you." He prophetically predicted that the press and some members of my own government would turn on me and Bruce and others like us who took aggressive action to prevent the next 9/11 attack and save American lives.

Warming to the topic, KSM smiled and said the media, either on purpose or without realizing it, would promote Islam's cause and champion tearing down the measures put in place to protect the American people after 9/11. He said the media would promote al-Qaeda's cause by framing the war against Islam (his characterization, not mine) as morally wrong, impossible to win, and fraught with unacceptable losses. He said the media's response was one of Allah's "gifts," one of the ways Allah preordained for Americans to set aside those things which kept us safe and prevented attacks in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

Just now, Four Winds said:

What would you suggest as a solution?

Well the first sentence of my op for one. It's a tough one though to know who is the closet jihadi and who isn't. If they can be vetted and have no direct ties to terror organizations then how do you know who is secretly here to enact the long term goal stated by KSM? It's crazy but one thing KSM seems to gloss over is the few hundred million guns that Americans will bring out if the day ever comes when we are that tired of the supposed violent jihadi mass uprising. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

If they can be vetted and have no direct ties to terror organizations then how do you know who is secretly here to enact the long term goal stated by KSM? It's crazy

It is

7 minutes ago, Four Winds said:

What does extreme vetting entail?

Now that's a different question. It can only amount to the most scrupulous investigation of Muslim people from countries known as hotbeds of terrorism and denial of entry to those whose records can't be found or verified. I'll leave the intricacies of all that to the pros but to bury your head in the sand and think there is any other realistic way or draw me into a xenophobic straw man argument is just playing into the hands of post number 2 above.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Four Winds said:

It is

As in agreement with me or that it is unrealistically crazy that that could happen? 

17 minutes ago, F3SS said:

As in agreement with me or that it is unrealistically crazy that that could happen? 

A little of both.

Yea you're probably right but we've known a long time that they're at least trying and taking it seriously on our end is detrimental.

First, for me that's simply unsubstantiated, trivial (and quite comic) fearmongering. 

And who really believes that's a serious possibility, is either naive or biased. 

Second, how long should it take? 

One generation? Two generations? Three? 

You do realise that by that time we'll probably all speake Chinese, right? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Parsec said:

First, for me that's simply unsubstantiated, trivial (and quite comic) fearmongering. 

And who really believes that's a serious possibility, is either naive or biased. 

Second, how long should it take? 

One generation? Two generations? Three? 

You do realise that by that time we'll probably all speake Chinese, right? 

Yep - obsessing about the bee in front and completely failing to pay attention to the bus approaching from behind.

I understand Muslims represent less than 1% of the population of the USA. Seriously, F3SS, do the sums to work out how many children each Muslim couple would need to have to increase that even to 2% in the next 20 years (that is, if no Muslim immigrants were allowed and there were no conversions to Islam).

• Like 1

Well, to be fair, many of my fellow Atheist friends lament that Christians here in the US are doing similar tactics to try and drown out "reason and logic".  They point towards the Duggars and the Quiverfull movement, for evidence of this. 

I was reading  a conversation on this forum(another thread) in regards to eliminating the electoral college vote  - Could just see it , floods us with immigrants, remove the electoral college vote, no more U.S.A.  

• Like 1

On 28/11/2016 at 4:50 AM, Ellapennella said:

I was reading  a conversation on this forum(another thread) in regards to eliminating the electoral college vote  - Could just see it , floods us with immigrants, remove the electoral college vote, no more U.S.A.  

How does flooding the USA with immigrants cause the removal of electoral college votes? Sounds like underpants gnomes to me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_(South_Park)

• Like 2

lol, you can't add 2 and 2 can you?  it is removing of electoral college, (attempts are underway now) than flooding with immigrants. no wonder you do not see the bus behind you.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 6:47 AM, Peter B said:

Yep - obsessing about the bee in front and completely failing to pay attention to the bus approaching from behind.

I understand Muslims represent less than 1% of the population of the USA. Seriously, F3SS, do the sums to work out how many children each Muslim couple would need to have to increase that even to 2% in the next 20 years (that is, if no Muslim immigrants were allowed and there were no conversions to Islam).

They only represent less than 5% in the UK and look at the troubles already.  In parts of the US they may flourish but it will only be around major cities in the coastal areas.  If the day comes when attacks by so-called lone wolves become common, you can look for some ugly behavior out of average Americans.  This country will become VERY inhospitable for that religion and it's adherents, innocent or not.  Much like the way Japanese Americans would have been treated during WWII had they not been interned.  There is a lot of building anger about the lack of response by the government for these threats.

On 11/29/2016 at 8:02 AM, aztek said:

lol, you can't add 2 and 2 can you?  it is removing of electoral college, (attempts are underway now) than flooding with immigrants. no wonder you do not see the bus behind you.

I honestly do believe that  individuals like Peter B. know exactly what they're saying, but they act like they don't know . Do you ever get that impression too about it?

20 hours ago, and then said:

They only represent less than 5% in the UK and look at the troubles already.  In parts of the US they may flourish but it will only be around major cities in the coastal areas.  If the day comes when attacks by so-called lone wolves become common, you can look for some ugly behavior out of average Americans.  This country will become VERY inhospitable for that religion and it's adherents, innocent or not.  Much like the way Japanese Americans would have been treated during WWII had they not been interned.  There is a lot of building anger about the lack of response by the government for these threats.

Europe on 'BRINK OF WAR' as Turkey gathers boats to ship migrants to Greece over EU anger

EUROPE is on the brink of war as Turkey gathers fleets of boats to ship 3,000 migrants a day to Greece in retaliation over the European Union's (EU) vote to freeze accession talks

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/737480/Europe-war-Turkey-migrants-Greece-EU-Erdogan

Turkey poised to send 3,000 refugees to Greece every day, intelligence officials warn

Thousands of dinghies and motorboats are reported to have amassed along the Turkish coast

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-latest-turkey-recep-tayyip-erdogan-3000-migrants-greece-aegean-a7444606.html

Edited by Ellapennella

54 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I honestly do believe that  individuals like Peter B. know exactly what they're saying, but they act like they don't know . Do you ever get that impression too about it?

oh i do, and not just towards him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

oh i do, and not just towards him

yep, pretty much it's been non stop infiltration, and them playing dumb about it.

I don't think radical Islamists will have the patience to 'outbreed' the infidels. There is an urgency in radical Islam to prepare for the End Times and the arrival of the Prophet Isa (the Quranic interpretation of the biblical Jesus) and the Imam Mahdi. 

The combination of globalization, mass immigration and the Internet has transformed Jihad from a regional struggle to a global struggle. World domination by radical elements in Islam is now within their realm of possibility. 

In my opinion, radical Islamists will begin to form alliances with radicals in other movements, leading to an exponential increase in power and influence very quickly. This will occur on the street level, as well as in the infrastructure level of various religious organizations (under the guise of cross-cultural ecumenism). 

• Like 2