Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign

thedutchiedutch

Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.

The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.

The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source.

Link to full article & source : http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

• Like 1

This is bizarro world.  Trump was saying there would be election fraud against him before the elections.  Who would have thought it would be the other side calling foul after the election that Trump won.  I didn't see that coming.

Edited by Four Winds
  • Like 3

I wouldn't be surprised. They pulled out all the stops. 

19 minutes ago, Four Winds said:

This is bizarro world.  Trump was saying there would be election fraud against him before the elections.  Who would have thought it would be the other side calling foul after the election that Trump won.  I didn't see that coming.

That's just typical Trump strategy. Accuse the other side first of doing whatever it is you know you're either going to do or have already done. 

It's officially called, "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you." 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Apparently Jill Stein is trying to raise funds to try to force a recount in those three states, but no word yet from the Democrats on whether or not they will ask for one. And there's that long shot petition going on now trying to influence the electoral voters to dump Trump.

I blame climate change on why so many voted for Trump. Never mind a recount, our taxes will be used to fix the man made climate change voter fraud thingy in future elections, just blame coal.

• Like 3

He would like that wouldn't he? And if this "recount" never happens? 

Even after manipulating the results, Hilary was still on average 7% below with electronic voting than other methods.  I would say it was harder to manipulate the electronic form.  That would indicate that paper ballots were being stuffed by DNC operatives.  And after all of that, they still lost.  That's why the DNC won't call for a recount.  They'd be found out.

• Like 4

I seriously doubt this is going anywhere. Much to do about nothing, really.

• Like 1

With all the talk about voter fraud, I am surprised that more people aren't wanting to look into it.  It does make sense to hack the total rather than go to the effort of making fake ballots for dead people and illegal immigrants. 

• Like 1

Sore-losers.  Accept reality, move on.

• Like 7

I'd laugh and laugh if they recounted and Hilary lost the popular vote in those states as well as the electoral college votes. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Even after manipulating the results, Hilary was still on average 7% below with electronic voting than other methods.  I would say it was harder to manipulate the electronic form.  That would indicate that paper ballots were being stuffed by DNC operatives.  And after all of that, they still lost.  That's why the DNC won't call for a recount.  They'd be found out.

Or, if after the recount they determined she actually lost the popular vote, it would make the whole rioting thingy seem even stupider than it does now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Glockornothing said:

Or, if after the recount they determined she actually lost the popular vote, it would make the whole rioting thingy seem even stupider than it does now.

A lot of fiction being posted here.  The plain fact is Mrs. Clinton won the popular vote by over two million, and it continues to rise.  Trump is about the least legitimate President in history.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Glockornothing said:

But I am quite sure the rioting would continue....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Frank Merton said:

A lot of fiction being posted here.  The plain fact is Mrs. Clinton won the popular vote by over two million, and it continues to rise.  Trump is about the least legitimate President in history.

Says the least legitimate poster in UM history.

But thank you for your opinion, rest assured it will be rightfully ignored and ridiculed as irrelevant.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I'd laugh and laugh if they recounted and Hilary lost the popular vote in those states as well as the electoral college votes. 

Wishful thinking.  It ain't going to happen.  The vote is the vote.

Just now, Frank Merton said:

According to what?

• Like 4

Just now, Glockornothing said:

According to what?

Communist propaganda and wishful thinking from and over-educated and out-of-touch foreigner from the other side of the world using the animosity of the internet to boost his own self-importance.

• Like 5

It really doesn't matter when those votes are coming from the states like California where she already won the electoral votes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Wishful thinking.  It ain't going to happen.  The vote is the vote.