Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are your favorite Cartoons?

Galactic Goatman

I recently started watching Futurama, and I must say that I was really missing out. 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2017 at 2:13 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

what've you got?

ok, fine, actual answers in non ranked form

more modern: gravity falls, steven universe

less modern: danger mouse, the mysterious cities of gold

anime: haibane renmei

movies: triplets of belleville, porco rosso

there.

Triplets of Belleville is amazing.

I also like Fritz the Cat, Ren & Stimpy, Looney Toons, Futurama, lots of old short animated films like Bambi Vs. Godzilla and Hunger. I don't like too much anime but Excel Saga was pretty good.

• Like 3

Family guy is classic and gets watched pretty much daily along with Cleveland Show and American Dad, ive recently fallen in love with Archer . I also love me some Justice League, Young Justice, Gravity Falls , I hate that my kids are old enough now that I have to admit im watching them for myself not just with them! 

Edit to add: PInky and the Brain !!!!!

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

I don't really watch cartoons, but my absolute favorite is Bugs Bunny. I love Studio Ghibli's anime movies though, and have watched all of them at least twice. Oh, and I did catch a couple of episodes of Mr. Pickles (a demonic border collie) which were gross, but really funny.

• Like 2

Oh.. and Aqua Teen Hunger Force! I can't forget that. Many a well-spent night!

• Like 1

Also also also the Boondocks. Probably one of the best animated series of the last 20 years. At least until McGruder left the show's production.

• Like 1

I'm old-school....I still like & watch Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang & The Smurfs.

The early episodes of SpongeBob are ok, but I wasn't a massive fan of it.

Fox and the Hound (too cute), rarely but sometimes some of the modern ones like some ice witch lately, oh Wonderland Alice ones that come along from time to time and naturally the older one's , I forget the channel but that gets old if its on too long, well not for the kids I guess.  Oh and one that wasn't a cartoon with a Princess and some real Life Giant that had to haul everyone up the rope. My two bits and thanks for the post ah -- thread.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2017 at 4:09 PM, Skulduggery said:

Triplets of Belleville is amazing.

i could talk for hours about how much i love that movie. the character design, the sound work... so much to love.

• Like 2