Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama

hetrodoxly

12 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

It's been going on since man climbed down from the tree's 18th century propaganda was vicious, those on the right, Boris, Farage etc have been lambasted sent up with every derogatory lie and sometime true remark imaginable not just on some nobody's website but on mainstream TV, I was surprised how touchy some posters are about the Obama video then realised the 'left' aren't used to it, Obama's got off lightly there's probably more fake videos of Trump who's not yet in office than Obama's had during his whole term in office.

Stop making excuses for this toxic practice.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Um you haven't been to Youtube? Literally dozens and dozens of videos puporting all kinds of crazy things , fake things about Obama. Hell Alex Jones alone probably has 50+

Wait till Trump visits Nevada and disappears for a couple hours into a hotel. It will be all over that he visited Area 51 to shake hands with all the ETs kept there.... :rolleyes: :lol: :alien:

Some people wouldn't be satisfied with even with a full spread in Penthouse. "The Photos were airbrushed!!"

On 12/8/2016 at 6:36 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Of course it shouldn't. But that's not the point. Fake news is damaging, it doesn't matter whether or not the news itself is palatable to liberals.

Considering that there's no law against government propaganda in this nation the "fake news" epidemic is complete garbage. 

I found extreme irony in hillary railing against fake news yesterday and i was just wishing someone would stand up and yell Fake news like a video caused benghazi? Fake news like Iraq has WMD's? 

The fake news hysteria is nothing more than an attempt to silence information which comes from outside government approved channels. 

• Like 1

Anyone who spreads and or believes this kind of stuff needs to have their internet rights revoked until they can prove to be more responsible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Um you haven't been to Youtube? Literally dozens and dozens of videos puporting all kinds of crazy things , fake things about Obama. Hell Alex Jones alone probably has 50+

I bet trump still has more, though i'm no expert on the subject.

6 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Stop making excuses for this toxic practice.

I have no need to make excuses you like it or you don't and i don't care if you don't.

11 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Alex Jones needs to be locked away in a padded room.

• Like 3