Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Magical Placebo Effect

XenoFish

On 5/5/2017 at 9:31 PM, Mr Walker said:

You avoid the real questions I asked about the relationships between human and non human animals, maybe because thinking about them would prick your conscience  or maybe because you haven't really thought tha t deeply about it  

Ha ha, come on man.  The conscience-pricking potential and amazing depth of your real questions on these relationships was somehow lost in the whopping two sentences you dedicated to the subject, and I replied with about two sentences concerning it.  Only on Planet Walker is my responding to you, 'avoidance'... 

I'm probably not the best person to talk about the topic of eating animals anyway; if bacon came from human beings instead of pigs you might see even me embrace some faith-based reasoning concerning moral questions for once. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Ha ha, come on man.  The conscience-pricking potential and amazing depth of your real questions on these relationships was somehow lost in the whopping two sentences you dedicated to the subject, and I replied with about two sentences concerning it.  Only on Planet Walker is my responding to you, 'avoidance'... 

I'm probably not the best person to talk about the topic of eating animals anyway; if bacon came from human beings instead of pigs you might see even me embrace some faith-based reasoning concerning moral questions for once. 

According to some of Walker's views on animals I would be inclined to think that they are vegetables.:w00t:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

So you built your own community center how thoughtful of you.:D Do you enjoy their activity,  because from some of your other posts you seen quite laid back and caring.

jmccr8

@Frank Merton send us plans and blueprint now for that build kthxpls

"ften workers in the fields sleep up there rather than take the long trip home, and the children love it (so I put a fence around the edge), which led to the neighborhood women going up there to hang their laundry"

Wow you do that here too huh. Thank you. I will quit airing laundry lol. I sleep soon and chillrest here soon.

I love it already. Patty wack me vs you and i bring clean up of picnic and serving if pod pic nic.

Need water, let me fetch and pour. I take if you cant hand it or wait if you do by eye and if focused on wife i take, and i hand if you want back or if seeing her still place. 

Then i look in her cup and go for it, she hands it while staring at you smizing, i receive and pour in good stuff *wink wink* and then place by her.

That is my future role here too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

According to some of Walker's views on animals I would be inclined to think that they are vegetables.:w00t:

jmccr8

Vegetables are wise as hell.

Tomato and jalapeno?

Research plant emf communicaton and learn ti translate soon pls.

Now this.

http://ideas.ted.com/the-science-that-helps-vegetative-patients-communicate-with-loved-ones/

Just now, I hide behind words said:

Vegetables are wise as hell.

Tomato and jalapeno?

Research plant emf communicaton and learn ti translate soon pls.

Now this.

http://ideas.ted.com/the-science-that-helps-vegetative-patients-communicate-with-loved-ones/

I have always eaten lots of veggies, actually just finished planting  some in the small spots in the back yard this weekend with my grand-daughter because I want her to know what it's like to just pull a carrot out of the ground wipe and eat. That said I like my beef and bacon just as much.

jmccr8

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are you a troll or idiot by chance?

He has a way of speaking that I am still trying to decipher, some parts have a certain clarity to me and I have re-read some post several times to try to get a feel for what he is saying may take a little more work on my part, how hard could it be I did teach myself enough Spanish to get into trouble with.:cry:

jmccr8

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think he's hilarious and spiked with brilliance. Like Gonzo Journalism

Edited by nephili
terrible grammar again
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Mostly soy or hfc filler bacon now.

And walker is asking you to research animal and non-animal communication.

He said human and  non human animals but lol we are animals dude and they all speak the animal speak and we use words and signifer becomes the signified.

But yes later we learn how to speak to pigs.

They are p***ed and will tear up your garden to show it. Cause you aint using vegetables right either and ignore singing to em. Bass-Tar-Dies.

They true parents and we orphan animals.

Now to help your task, liquid gardens wants to tell you walker this¿

Connecting with Trees and Other Nature Beings

Be forewarned: Things will change for you once you can communicate with trees and other nature beings. You will “wake up” to a feeling of deep connection with all of Creation. This process of waking is one that occurs both physically and emotionally. Your experiences in nature will be richer, more textured and vivid. As long as there are trees nearby, you will never be alone. You may receive teachings and guidance from your new friends that will take you to places you never dreamed of.

Your relationship with yourself is likely to change. You may crave silence and solitude more. You may develop a thirst for all things Spirit. Your tolerance for loud noise and crowds of people may go down. You may not recognize yourself in quite the same way.

The Effect of Song on the Plant World

In the 1970 movie “On a Clear Day You Can See Forever”, Barbra Streisand hit the big screen as Daisy Gamble, a chain-smoking, nervous young woman who sang to her plants and made everything bloom and grow. For over 30 years the idea that singing to one’s plants is good for them has been simmering away in our collective consciousness. Many scientific experiments have been conducted that support that idea. We have learned that houseplants love music and singing and dislike shouting or... hear this.

https://youtu.be/bvC7-mZIr-8

Stuck in line, I let it be
I see the beauty and the subtleties
The man he turns to me, a passing grin
No I belong to him in my imagination

She almost didn't give you the message
Where we would be if she never gave you the message?

I told a friend I liked her book
'Cause I understand opinion's worth
It's like a boy who hear he's awfully smart
He has a plant that grows tall because he talks to it

Where we would be if she never you the message?

You're a pot of gold
And you're sitting in the rainbow's edge
There's a marigold
Growing in between your toes

You're a pot of gold
Sitting in the rainbow's edge
There's a marigold
Growing in between your

I ran straight home direct from class
Won't let this time come to pass
Put some records on, ones you know
I grabbed the phone, in the background screw your courage

Walking in the springtime air
Pushing through the door and up the stairs
Baby pointed out there was a light
On a white telephone, you're chattering tonight

You're a pot of gold
There's a marigold
Growing in between your toes

You're a pot of gold
There's a marigold
Growing in between your

I would have waited for you
I would have called you again
I would have waited for you
I would have called you again

Read more: Mates Of State - Total Serendipity Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Read more: Mates Of State - Total Serendipity Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Who feeda trolls and talks to idiots? You don't do you?

Why ask me what you know bro?

Ask me what you don't sometime. Tell me if a guard bridge and eat can eat you for lunch, I can, but you must lie to me and say dont eat me eat my brother. And again till bro 3 defeats me into water.

I was always water. Fight watet with fire do you? Billy goat gruff reference. You shame metallica with your crap k. Dont crap on any pre justice for all album. On me ok or thread even your own ya. Goat head.

An idiot for you, ya, i will dumb down if you really want it for you only, it will say 10 hours ago Xenofish said in quote box. This dont count as you bullied whem adressing another member. And i say lie better or learn to swim, water under bridge now.

When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all (all)
I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

I am your friend we all respect you. 

Edited by I hide behind words

42 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

I have always eaten lots of veggies, actually just finished planting  some in the small spots in the back yard this weekend with my grand-daughter because I want her to know what it's like to just pull a carrot out of the ground wipe and eat. That said I like my beef and bacon just as much.

jmccr8

Braggart! You pig proofed the garden.

I want to have grandchild and show carrot. I Thank your deity of choice that yes, you did it.

I cry now bye bye. I wont live that long.

Its ok i will be around still and fuller as soil.

Thank you no one has broke me down k  ages here.

It hurts but tears you give cleanse that up some. Danke schon arigato "g'sighma" ok done but gone for a day.

Monday high noon xenofish on this thread you abandoned so perfect ghost town showdown.

I use weapon of your choice as i challenged.

Drops a glove and stik wearing one i turn away, it falls at your feet, not even worth the slap.

Return it to win duel.

Fight and you will prove i can be your equal. I wont lose or let you lose. But how many times will you thread suicide?

You say it is meaningless or some such? And then speak of trolls and idiots.

I push you into water and say me and my goat bros drink from you.

You are the bridge troll not me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've requested this thread locked.

Saved by 6 minutes. I was ready for any debate with your set paramters on point, no bless, no you or me, just classic debate of you posit and i counter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Braggart! You pig proofed the garden.

I want to have grandchild and show carrot. I Thank your deity of choice that yes, you did it.

I cry now bye bye. I wont live that long.

Its ok i will be around still and fuller as soil.

Thank you no one has broke me down k  ages here.

It hurts but tears you give cleanse that up some. Danke schon arigato "g'sighma" ok done but gone for a day.

Monday high noon xenofish on this thread you abandoned so perfect ghost town showdown.

I use weapon of your choice as i challenged.

Drops a glove and stik wearing one i turn away, it falls at your feet, not even worth the slap.

Return it to win duel.

Fight and you will prove i can be your equal. I wont lose or let you lose. But how many times will you thread suicide?

You say it is meaningless or some such? And then speak of trolls and idiots.

I push you into water and say mw anf goat bros drink from you.

You are the bridge troll not me.

It wasn't my intent to brag, I grew up standing in the garden eating fresh raw veggies and want my Babydoll to know what it is like to toil and enjoy. And yes I am glad that she is a part of my life as she is a placebo for my soul.

jmccr8

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've requested this thread locked.

At this point there's certainly doesn't seem to be any advantage to leaving it open.

Closed.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked