Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am possessed.

Alaskaxxx

I've had some pretty wierd expierences. I don't want any "this is not real, seek help" ****, I need help.

I am possessed and I have been locked out of my body, there is a field around my astral body and when i work out every muscle in my body vibrates, astral human beings did some wierd **** with me, I need someone to find a higher power in the astral to remove this... 

• Like 1

Yeah, right...:huh:

• Like 2

Not speaking Latin? Not devulging deepest secrets of others? Not vomiting nails? Not possessed by the devil of Catholicism. 

Maybe someone is slipping you drugs?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Alaskaxxx said:

I need ****ing help not skepticism 

Indeed !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alaskaxxx said:

I need ****ing help not skepticism 

Greetings.

What turns into a similar thread follows:

Edited by aka CAT

Why do some people get to have all the fun? I wanna be possessed. You'd think after years of demonic evocation I'd get a bit of the flashy stuff. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why do some people get to have all the fun? I wanna be possessed. You'd think after years of demonic evocation I'd get a bit of the flashy stuff. 

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Closest I've come to experiencing something I considered to be devine was my experience with.... Well.. Inducing chemicals that react with very specific receptor cells that modify perception... Hope that was eloquent enough not to be flagged a apologies for the insane quote boxes.

• Like 1

I am possessed.

No, you're not.  You're either sick or just seeking attention.

• Like 7

Cool story, bro.

• Like 3

Go talk to a priest or a minster cause we cant help u, if u dont want help just go with it make ur head spin and worship satan its all good, satan is not a bad guy :)

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

...Describe how you got locked out of your body, and what the 'symptoms' are?

How come your locked out body let you type the request for help?

Describe the field around your astral body, and what do you mean by 'astral', both in the sense of your body and these alleged other beings?  Can you take a picture of this field, and if not, why do you think that might be?

What weird things did they do, and ... are any of them frequently portrayed in shows like South Park, by any chance?  What evidence remains of the weird things, and if none, why is it important to fix?

From whence do the astral bodies come?  If we don't know more about them, how can we properly identify who might be 'higher' in their echelons?

And finally, what sort of investigation/help have you sought out before coming to a forum that tries to explain mysteries?  Did you give *them* a little more information to work with?

Why do you think they/it picked you?  Do you know of any others in your same predicament?

Alaskaxxx, above I asked a series of quite polite and rather important and applicable questions - will you be answering them?  If not then I think the response you got was appropriate..

• Like 3

On 11/27/2016 at 10:00 PM, Alaskaxxx said:

I've had some pretty wierd expierences. I don't want any "this is not real, seek help" ****, I need help.

I am possessed and I have been locked out of my body, there is a field around my astral body and when i work out every muscle in my body vibrates, astral human beings did some wierd **** with me, I need someone to find a higher power in the astral to remove this... 

I don't understand what's happening to you, say it or else I don't know what to tell you.

I'm on it.

wp_20140218_017.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

I'm on it.

wp_20140218_017.jpg

oh I finished that one on my last break :)

astral human beings did some wierd **** with me,

Let's start a witch hunt for astral projectors. Because now we have evidence of the evil they are doing.;)

• Like 3

Not that I accept the concept of possession but if one really was then they usually aren't aware of it.

Sounds like a sort of disassociation disorder where a person feels like they are either just a observer of their body or, in some extreme cases, feel as if one or more of their body parts don't belong. (at least that is how I understand it).

Sorry to say but you will NOT get the type of answers you demand, you WILL get skepticism and you WILL get answers suggesting that you seek professional help for what you claim to feel.

If you want to find a "higher power" that you think you so badly need then go to a church, mosque, shrine or temple.

• Like 3

I'm being genuinely honest and not trying to be rude but frankly this forum is like 75% skeptic so you're not going to get the responses you're looking for. 

However my only 2 cents is man that sucks. It's great you're working out but how's your sleep been lately? Do you sleep well at night? Either way good luck hope everything works out

• Like 1

You have to realize you're in control of it. Whatever actions you use to rid yourself of it will work then. 

I'm not sure what belief system you have, but here are sample actions you could take:  LBRP/Middle Pillar exercise.

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Let's start a witch hunt for astral projectors. Because now we have evidence of the evil they are doing.;)

Let's start with these...tools of the devil, they are.
f089dc7442fb317b967cfffaa8fcee5f.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Let's start with these...tools of the devil, they are.
f089dc7442fb317b967cfffaa8fcee5f.jpg

What arcane contraption is this? It's madness I say! Madness!

• Like 3

On 28. 11. 2016 at 4:00 AM, Alaskaxxx said:

What about meditation? For example on a higher spiritual being?

3 hours ago, Lumpino said:

What about meditation? For example on a higher spiritual being?

What about therapy? Therapy from a trained professional. 

• Like 6

• The topic was locked