Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thiaoouba Prophecy

steve wright

32 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I also wish to point out that Trans-Substantition is the process whereby through divine grace the Host in a Mass in the Roman Catholic tradition is transformed into the body and blood of our Lord and Saviour, while at the same time remaining watered down red wine and a wafer. 

I always liked the taste of those wafers. 

Sort of stole a bunch once as a kid. Tasty.

23 hours ago, steve wright said:

I thi. nk it , comes from Universal Law  - sometime? s they can intervene - sometimes they cannot... I other words - it is up to us to figure most things out and help each other... death is only a stepping stone to onwards and upwards and I think they are not allowed to intervene too much kind of the same thing as star trek's Prime directive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive  which is amazingly like what is mention in TP... even up to letting a nucleur war start and not interferring.. which sounds pretty bad ... I think more on the level that as humans all living on planet earth - we really should be helping each other and fixing the problems ourselves - otherwise our higher beings and souls and Astral beings will not grow or learn anything... same as doing the homework for your own child... do it for him/her and they don't learn how to do it themselves - but yes would be nice for some interceeding ONCE in a thousand years or so I would agree 

Actually coming and prophesising is also intervening , what if we read the book and change our lives, what if a world leader believe in the prophecy and make his decision based on it? IMO aliens didn't talk to him at all

Question for Harte

Hey dude I admire your ability to know useless trivial knowledge so may we tap into your vast seething database?

How many 'aliens abducted/approahed me and gave me information to present to everyone else' kinds of situations where there?

3 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Question for Harte

Hey dude I admire your ability to know useless trivial knowledge so may we tap into your vast seething database?

How many 'aliens abducted/approached me and gave me information to present to everyone else' kinds of situations where there?

What ?  Aliens approached / abducted you  and gave you information .....  ?    ::o

This situation is getting out hand !  :huh:

5 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Question for Harte

How many 'aliens abducted/approahed me and gave me information to present to everyone else' kinds of situations where there?

How many grains of sand are on the beach outside the canals of Atlantis?

Harte

4 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

6 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

Seven, it was a small beach.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, stereologist said:

We do not have the tech to help everyone. We do not have the resources to do anything we want.  The greed and money argument is a failed and trite position.

The point is that there are always excuses as to why aliens are out there and their presence is not observed. There are excuses, excuses, excuses for something that no one can provide any evidence for - nothing at all.

What we do have is aliens passing along messages in some obscure manner which are useless. Kartikg asks the important question. If aliens are out there then why only the cryptic messages that look like human pranks?

I might disagree  - we being single individuals do not the resources to help everyone or do anything we want to - no  - but as a human population of what 7 billion people we could  - IF the money and greed was taken out of the equation ...money - politics - governments - ok without becoming a one world government in the way the big corporations and whatever want - if some bad aliens decided to take over the planet it would certainly let every country work together to stop them if possible... but where is that desire from everyone to really stop global hunger, water problems etc? I don't think the big govs and corporations want to stop making money for shareholders to really help anyone... take for example the trillion plus dollars the usa has just spent in the 15 years waging war... what if that trillion dollars was instead put into useful global projects or even upgrading usa stuff... anyway - why is greed and money "trite" when that really is the main problem as I see it... we could be doing a lot of things to help our fellow man out without huge money anyway - except we are mostly all stuck making money to live and not much left over to help other people on the other side of the planet - or even next door sometimes... but the money wasted by the big corps etc... anyway - the money is there - just not the desire and the will  - too much money being made byt too many people NOT interested in helping people or the planet... could be done but of course would require whole new thought patterns - instead of trying to screw everyone else we would have to think about to help everyone else... and I don't see it changing with the set up the way it is now - and money and greed and selfishness are at the heart of the matter for a lot of people - not all of course - but those who control the scenario are not the average joe/jane good person - IMO anyway 

I read one article that a 100 square mile solar cell panel installation in the sahara desert could power the whole planet with electricity - ok would cost a lot... maybe that one trillion dollars the usa has blown on wars and military spending could have built it or started it even - but it could be done - if the will or desire or even the need to do it was imperative

5 hours ago, steve wright said:

I might disagree  - we being single individuals do not the resources to help everyone or do anything we want to - no  - but as a human population of what 7 billion people we could  - IF the money and greed was taken out of the equation ...money - politics - governments - ok without becoming a one world government in the way the big corporations and whatever want - if some bad aliens decided to take over the planet it would certainly let every country work together to stop them if possible... but where is that desire from everyone to really stop global hunger, water problems etc? I don't think the big govs and corporations want to stop making money for shareholders to really help anyone... take for example the trillion plus dollars the usa has just spent in the 15 years waging war... what if that trillion dollars was instead put into useful global projects or even upgrading usa stuff... anyway - why is greed and money "trite" when that really is the main problem as I see it... we could be doing a lot of things to help our fellow man out without huge money anyway - except we are mostly all stuck making money to live and not much left over to help other people on the other side of the planet - or even next door sometimes... but the money wasted by the big corps etc... anyway - the money is there - just not the desire and the will  - too much money being made byt too many people NOT interested in helping people or the planet... could be done but of course would require whole new thought patterns - instead of trying to screw everyone else we would have to think about to help everyone else... and I don't see it changing with the set up the way it is now - and money and greed and selfishness are at the heart of the matter for a lot of people - not all of course - but those who control the scenario are not the average joe/jane good person - IMO anyway 

It might seem that there is more money or whatever if we pile it all together, but there isn't. The total is the sum of the pieces and as you wrote individuals do not have the resources. There are not resources for everyone. What we do as a group is to take from many and help a few. It might be in the form of insurance.

The greed and money story is trite and does not match the real world. People do see a few places of greed and extrapolate to all.

Look at your post. It is full of stories with no evidence. It is full of stories that read like all of the baloney prophecy stories like the subject of this thread. These prophecy stories make one statement after another as if it were true. The desire is that people just take it hook, line, and sinker without a thought. That is what you've done here. You've posted a list of attitudes about organizations without evidence. You've painted them in a manner that supports your notion without taking the time to show that anything you've posted is in any way correct.

Even if there is no waste, or loss of money. Even if the government/big companies decide to work without being paid there isn't enough money to start with to give everything to everyone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steve wright said:

I read one article that a 100 square mile solar cell panel installation in the sahara desert could power the whole planet with electricity - ok would cost a lot... maybe that one trillion dollars the usa has blown on wars and military spending could have built it or started it even - but it could be done - if the will or desire or even the need to do it was imperative

That is nonsense. Decades back there was an article in Scientific American that stated that if all of the roofs in the US were covered with 100% efficient solar panels it would only provide a small fraction of the US energy need. The problem is that people think that they can run a lot of their household on solar panels and they are energy neutral. The issue is that the energy used to run an appliance such as a refrigerator is a small fraction of the energy needed to produce it.

Solar projects might run light bulbs and the stove, refrigerator, and washer, but they do not provide the energy to mine the metals, refine the ore, ship products, and all of the other energy intensive efforts that are required to run the modern world.

• Like 2

well stereologist..."People do see a few places of greed and extrapolate to all."  I think there is a lot more than just a "few places" of greed myself - but that is my opinion - you are free to have your own opinion. Just in the usa's spending of military money and even all countries military money spending - and the powers that keep pushing for more war and more money to spend on wars and arms - and the usa is also the biggest arms exporter by money on the planet - so let's keep the wars and small wars going I guess. I know you can't replace oil and everything with solar power - not yet anyway - I even sell cylinders repair kits for 250-400 ton dump trucks hauling coal around in Indonesia and gold in Laos in the aftermarket hydraulics biz - but the money being spent on the war machine is out of control and certainly in time could be used for peaceful humanitarian things instead of propping up the arms races - but that will only come when the war fear goes down - which is also hyped up over the top by certain countries 

and this still looks like a big IF but it mentions 400 billion start money and that could provide Europe with only 15% of it's energy - but the one map shows the size of a solar cell area that could power the world - yah lots of technical problems - including cleaning the solar panels and that the african countries would want rights and the europeans would own it etc... again  - if you can't work thing out - or don't want to then it would never happen - Big Oil certainly wouldn't like it unless they put money into it and got money out  - which I am pretty sure they are going to start doing and I think already have started with diversifying into clean energy - just to hedge their bets in case some good new tech comes along

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertec

Morroco plant already being built - doesn't say how much it cost - but what else do you want to do with 6000 acres in a desert?  http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-massive-solar-power-plant-take-shape-in-the-sah-1752261396    starts at 160 MW and will go to 580 MW and only 9 billion bucks - which is a lot  - but the usa could have built 1000 of these with the money wasted in Iraq for 13 years or whatever  - and not been killing a lot of people for the MIC war money - anyway 

“It is a very, very significant project in Africa,” said Mafalda Duarte, the manager of Climate Investment Funds (CIF), which provided $435m (£300m) of the $9bn project’s funding. “Morocco is showing real leadership and bringing the cost of the technology down in the process.”

"The plant was originally intended to supply power to Europe via cables through the Strait of Gibraltar. But after several key European partners pulled out, the African Development Bank and the Moroccan government came to the rescue. The plant is now expected to meet internal Moroccan energy demands, which is expected to rise in the coming years. "

oh and the usa   - but yah still need oil and gas for now yes - still would have to make all the steel to make the solar panel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_thermal_power_stations

http://www.solarinsure.com/largest-solar-power-plants   mostly in spain it looks like 

http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/solar-story.html?mediaIndex=1&autoPlay=true&cid=PS_01_72_07_00_01_16_01&mkwid=hme1ViXG

anyway  - just some websites to check out 

9 hours ago, steve wright said:

Question lets say that ten years ago the USA completely demilitarized, dismantled all its nuclear weapons and took on a strict isolationist world view. What is your view of how the world would now be? You do realize that there is a purpose behind the US military besides spending money?

As too the 100 square miles idea: https://cleantechnica.com/2011/12/14/solar-energy-from-the-sahara-desert-could-power-the-world-but-will-it/

• Like 1

The simple fact is that the money spent on wars by the US is much smaller than what is spent on people. You are free to have an opinion that is not based on fact. I on the other hand know that what you claim about greed is wrong because the evidence is against you on that issue. Greed is a trite excuse for the simple reality that not everything is available to everyone.

But back to the thread topic, the prophecy might be related to this website, is it? I don't bother to read this sort of stuff since it turns out to be baloney.

http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm

I love this bit 

Q. Do you have any material evidence ?
A. Do you mean "technology" ? No. This is precisely what our friends do not want us to know. We do not need any more material technology on Earth. Giving us more technology is much like giving a machine gun and a box of grenades to kindergarten kids to play with.

I have been to Mars and found a civilisation there .

Do you have any proof ?  

No.   That would be like like throwing a handful of razor blades into a box of kittens .   :)  

• Like 2

Another fault in the book is that they spelled the name wrong, it should be   Thiaaooooouuubba . 

These things are important 

Travel by transubstantiation  ......       :)   

All aboard  !    Next stop .....Thiaaooooouuubba .

1.  prepare fuel 

Image result for transubstantiation

2, Place in reactor engine 

Related image

3. Turn the key

Related image

Related image

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

The simple fact is that the money spent on wars by the US is much smaller than what is spent on people. You are free to have an opinion that is not based on fact. I on the other hand know that what you claim about greed is wrong because the evidence is against you on that issue. Greed is a trite excuse for the simple reality that not everything is available to everyone.

But back to the thread topic, the prophecy might be related to this website, is it? I don't bother to read this sort of stuff since it turns out to be baloney.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/more-than-50-of-us-government-spending-goes-to-the-military/18852   this is 2010

54% went to military in 2015  - and that is what is "on the books"   https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/

plus the money being thrown at the F35 "turkey" oh well - even the guy who designed the F16 says it is a big mistake - now too expensive to stop the program

but let's throw more money away for the Mil Ind contractors - yep and us gov/pent/ whatever admitting they can't account for Trillions... Rumsfeld on sept 10 2001 for 2 or 3 trillion - and another admission this year on X more trillion  - don't know the figure - anyway - ok money spent on wars I didn't check but here is Forbe's on it 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2015/02/03/the-war-on-terror-has-cost-taxpayers-1-7-trillion-infographic/#263fa515cf0e

so ok 1.7 trill over 15 years is below 50% of usa budget every year - but add that to the mil spending every year? or is included ? anyway still 54% of budget last year

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

yes supposed to be related 

2 hours ago, steve wright said:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/more-than-50-of-us-government-spending-goes-to-the-military/18852   this is 2010

54% went to military in 2015  - and that is what is "on the books"   https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/

plus the money being thrown at the F35 "turkey" oh well - even the guy who designed the F16 says it is a big mistake - now too expensive to stop the program

but let's throw more money away for the Mil Ind contractors - yep and us gov/pent/ whatever admitting they can't account for Trillions... Rumsfeld on sept 10 2001 for 2 or 3 trillion - and another admission this year on X more trillion  - don't know the figure - anyway - ok money spent on wars I didn't check but here is Forbe's on it 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2015/02/03/the-war-on-terror-has-cost-taxpayers-1-7-trillion-infographic/#263fa515cf0e

so ok 1.7 trill over 15 years is below 50% of usa budget every year - but add that to the mil spending every year? or is included ? anyway still 54% of budget last year

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/17/facebook-posts/pie-chart-federal-spending-circulating-internet-mi/

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCyMopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRWPE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA

Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCyMopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRWPE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA

• Like 2

You need to read carefully. The 54% is 54% of the discretionary budget, not the budget. If you check out the budget you'll learn that defense is 16% of the budget plus 16% defense discretionary. So please make sure that you read what is written.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_budget#/media/File:U.S._Federal_Spending.png

The rest of your statements about the military are of no interest.

The defense budget includes the salaries of a huge number of people. That is people working.

If you  went to the correct part of the website you used we'd learn that military spending was 16% of the budget. Even the site you used shows you are completely and utterly wrong.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/analysis/2014/presidents-2015-budget-in-pictures/

yes supposed to be related 

That site shows that this prophecy is nonsense. I already posted some of the ludicrous statements from that site. Do you require more to see that there is no point in reading any of their malarkey?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Question lets say that ten years ago the USA completely demilitarized, dismantled all its nuclear weapons and took on a strict isolationist world view. What is your view of how the world would now be? You do realize that there is a purpose behind the US military besides spending money?

As too the 100 square miles idea: https://cleantechnica.com/2011/12/14/solar-energy-from-the-sahara-desert-could-power-the-world-but-will-it/

yah obviously there are good reasons to have a military, nuke weapons and a strong defense policy - even a good offense policy - but going after Iraq over 9/11? then Afganistan, Libya ? the 7 countries in 5 years quoted by retired General.. nothing wrong with a good military - what IS wrong is if it is used in the wrong way - yah big wins all over the place...let's go after a whole bunch of countries that don't want to sell oil is usd, wreck the middle east, call it a war on terror - then create a new boogeyman called ISIS and then arm all the moderate rebels and call them freedom fighters... then walk away and see what shakes out... not a good plan for the so called policeman of the world in my opinion... nice to have a good military if it isn't used to create chaos around the world and then claim the high morale ground? the exceptional country? only if you are doing good around the planet...and the spending money bit ... seems like the russkies are doing a lot more with 50 bill a year than the us with 500+ bill and all the wasted taxpayer money ... the trillions of wasted money with no oversight... yah good plan 

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

That site shows that this prophecy is nonsense. I already posted some of the ludicrous statements from that site. Do you require more to see that there is no point in reading any of their malarkey?

alright thanks man - appreciate your comments and insights thanks  

3 hours ago, steve wright said:

yah obviously there are good reasons to have a military, nuke weapons and a strong defense policy - even a good offense policy - but going after Iraq over 9/11? then Afganistan, Libya ? the 7 countries in 5 years quoted by retired General.. nothing wrong with a good military - what IS wrong is if it is used in the wrong way - yah big wins all over the place...let's go after a whole bunch of countries that don't want to sell oil is usd, wreck the middle east, call it a war on terror - then create a new boogeyman called ISIS and then arm all the moderate rebels and call them freedom fighters... then walk away and see what shakes out... not a good plan for the so called policeman of the world in my opinion... nice to have a good military if it isn't used to create chaos around the world and then claim the high morale ground? the exceptional country? only if you are doing good around the planet...and the spending money bit ... seems like the russkies are doing a lot more with 50 bill a year than the us with 500+ bill and all the wasted taxpayer money ... the trillions of wasted money with no oversight... yah good plan 

But you avoided my questions and went off on an amusing rant

Here are the questions again should you wish to address them