Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I keep dreaming about demons

FelixXavier

I don't even know...I'm scared. I literally just woke up from a dream. No..a ****ing nightmare. I can never remember much..only the really demonic parts. And it's freaking me out. For instance, there was a school shooting and people I knew died. They were my friends..and I was so helpless. My girlfriend was also among the dead, but because of ME! At first it started with me hearing about it..then next thing I know, I'M THE SHOOTER. I was fully aware of my actions. And i tried to just end it all, shoot myself, anything! Anything to wake me up. Buthe my conscience had company. A deep, raspy voice. I had no control over my body. I even heard myself semi screaming in the night and land began Theo realize it was a dream as I was dreaming! I couldn't move or cry for help. At one time, my mother, who I have never seen eye to eye due to abuse and drug addictions as a child, showed up and began to taunt me. As a boy, I was always terrified. It wasn't until I stood up to her always and moved out that I truly freed myself of theoomeojayhat fear of her. Her anger was always kind of intimidating...and I often hate to fight in any sort of way. I guess you could say I'm kind of a pacifist. Anyways, she began speaking to me about the things she did to my girlfriend(she's only ever stalked her in real life) and revealed to me that she is dead by her hand. I, like any man who loves his woman dearly, broke down in a fit of despair and hatred,and then I began to kill her. At one point, a dead body, who's eyes were blacker than the night, and who's body was riddled with bullets and who's face was missing a VERY large portion of its flesh, reanimated. Now, you're probably thinking I'm crazy. And some maybe think I've watched too many movies or something. But I KNOW what I saw in that dream. I can't remember what it said...only that it wasn't leaving and it was here to stay. I tried to fight back but I continued to hunt down my peers and former friends. I looked different..I don't know how to describe it. All I know is that dream will haunt me..I've never in my life had and dream that evil. And this is the second dream like this in two days. I've also noticed blacker than night shadows...I dont know if it makes sense..but shadows darker than the shadows surrounding it. like somethings there. and I dare not challenge it. As a boy my motheresume practiced Black Arts. Dark magic, but of course I always thought it was just some spiritual bull****. I'm spiritual myself of..spells? curses? Give me a break! But it wasn't until one time...I don't know how long ago, she told us of a dark figure who always attempted to steal away me and my brother..but not my sister. Technically speaking we are all first born because we have different fathers. Could this mean anything? 

• Like 1

You need to see a psychiatrist. 

Only demon you have is the trauma of having a schizo-typal mother.

The mind is very powerful for self deception.

• Like 6

were there any auditory sensations? ringing in ears? something like that?

Dreams can often be an expression of our deepest desires. I honestly think it would be worth talking to a professional about how you're feeling. Getting counseling to help ease this mental burden, before it manifest into something very bad.  

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

FelixXavier, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey!

You've been traumatized FelixXavier, I strongly advize you seek professional help to get rid of these negative emotions you've been left with while young.

• Like 1

In my experience, demons are drawn to families that are in abusive cycles and people who are dealing with emotional pain. I've dealt with Complex PTSD most of my life. Though it didn't totally take over until I started healing it by seeing a therapist. Every time I went into fight or flight I would have horrible nightmares, sleep paralysis, and would see shadows moving around my apartment and in my nightmares. A few times I fought with a demon in the nightmares. What made me start to think they were not projections from my own mind was when I was hit and choked alone in bed one night. I felt a presence in the room, like someone wanting to harm me. A friend saw the same shadow I did one day too. Eventually I learned to protect myself from these things, it made dealing with the CPTSD much easier!!! Frankincense oil, mudslinging with sage, and qi gong all helped me get rid of them. They feed off of fear and emotional pain. They hook into your shadow, into trauma that people suppress or even things people believe. Try using frankincense oil to draw protection symbols on all your windows and doors. See if you feel better. If not it is your shadow coming up to be healed. Definitely see a therapist but I would avoid the pharmaceuticals if you can help it. Many of them are toxic and or addicting and only serve to numb symptoms.

You should be scared. Demons are evil.

But me as a Dark Wizard can send them into my evil Jar for you!
But I charge. Do you have any gold coins?