Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jill Stein the flim-flam gal

Merc14

5 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Others disagreeing with the recount keep repeating that there's no evidence of any fraud.   Please correct them when they're so patently ridiculous.   Apparently it doesn't matter if there's any fraud or not, they're both acceptable excuses to oppose a recount.

Mods, why, if I have this guy on ignore, does he keep showing up?   I'm going to report your post yam not because you said anything wrong but because you keep coming off ignore (not blaming you) and no, I don't want to communicate with you, it is and endless cycle of inanity. 

Edit: now it is hidden again.  I guess it is a glitch of some kind.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Mods, why, if I have this guy on ignore, does he keep showing up?   I'm going to report your post yam not because you said anything wrong but because you keep coming off ignore (not blaming you) and no, I don't want to communicate with you, it is and endless cycle of inanity. 

Edit: now it is hidden again.  I guess it is a glitch of some kind.

When you reply to me, I don't report you to the mods.  

40 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Hillary shows up on capitol hill and the snowflakes cry their eyes out.  Wonder if they'll cry when they perp walk her out of the courtroom

http://www.chicksontheright.com/hillary-clinton-greeted-by-sobbing-women-on-capitol-hill/

:lol: That was the funniest thing I've seen lately!

I was torn between laughing and vomiting.

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Hillary shows up on capitol hill and the snowflakes cry their eyes out.  Wonder if they'll cry when they perp walk her out of the courtroom

http://www.chicksontheright.com/hillary-clinton-greeted-by-sobbing-women-on-capitol-hill/

Plus lot's of fraud seen in Detroit as reported leading to new Voter ID rules in Michigan for the next election.  http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/michigan-just-made-a-huge-move-to-prevent-voter-fraud 

In my area we have to appear on the rolls, show a picture ID and repeat our full name and address.  I have never seen anyone complain  have a problem doing so

That part about not having an ID and still being aloud to vote and it count if you show up at the Clerks office within 10 days with your ID sounds a little unrealistic and would hold up results.  But I guess it's a start.

We all know the BEST  way to avoid voter fraud is to require true voter ID cards. Make them free of charge (tax payers) and you can get them at say a post office. Every town has at least one, bigger towns and cities have many. And make the requirements something like your name, address, and a SS#. Also, make it a felony if caught fraudulently trying to get one. Problem solved. 

The left will do the usual crying about voter suppression of minorities and the poor, etc. (what they are basically saying is the minorities are to lazy to get a voter ID) and they know the illegals won't be able to cast votes for them. Which brings us to the real reason for New York, San Fran, Chicago, LA, and all the other big sanctuary cities. They want the illegals votes, and know they will get them. 

A little off topic but YouTube Bill O'Reilly's show on 12/07/16 and watch the first five minutes. He explains why big cities like New York will always vote democrat. It's pretty damn sad.

Forgive me for not putting the link to the video, I'm not computer savvy enough.

Edited by Why not
Add on
  • Like 1

#73- " I'd imagine many voting stations have some sort of CCTV coverage. "..lol, thought i was old...Maybe the cctv's  were hooked up to vcr's. Could employ thousands of immigrants to view all those hours.

i kid, no offense.

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Well the mayor took him at his word and fired him.   Of course he may be off to jail soon so....

Hmm, they don't have CCTV in the gymnasium at the small elementary school I vote at, how about you?

They also say "Don't p*** down my leg and tell me it is raining."  and that is what you are trying to do here arb.   Common sense, cheap and logical  fixes to guarantee the validity of the vote are not onerous and the dead have been voting long enough. 

I didn't think I told you it was raining, nor did I intend to p*** down your leg. If I did it was accidental.:D

I do agree with you about common sense fixes to avoid the opportunity of cheating.

5 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I didn't think I told you it was raining, nor did I intend to p*** down your leg. If I did it was accidental.:D

You are certainly forgiven for something you had never done sir.  Ex-militray guys tend to, shall we say, use salty language  :D

5 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I do agree with you about common sense fixes to avoid the opportunity of cheating.

I knew you would because you are a rational person and I do enjoy the challenges you present because you keep my crazy **** honest.  :yes:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yamato said:

Really?   So she's not raising money that she doesn't get to keep that she's not going to use to pay for?    

Please decipher this mess for us Myles. 

Ok, she IS using "her own money".     In the same way I'd be using my own money from a go fund me account.    Technically it is my own money, but we all know it is donations.  

I guess Hillary used her own money for 100% of her campaign too.

As I was saying:

In Wayne County, which includes Detroit and overwhelmingly voted for Hillary Clinton, around one-third of the precincts might have been disqualified from recount as 610 of 1,680 precincts votes couldn’t be reconciled.

Why can they not be reconciled?

As it happens, many votes appear to have been counted more than one time, the Detroit News reported.

In 59 percent of the precincts in Detroit the ballot report did not match the actual number of ballots and thus are disqualified from being recounted, according to the News.

Recount watcher, Ken Crider, reported on Facebook that in one precinct he saw a sealed box that claimed 306 votes. When it was opened it contained only 50 paper ballots.'

Large number if fraudulent democrat votes and Trump still won.  Lets see if the fake news reports this.

• Like 2

And this just in, over 80 voting machines broken in Detroit on election day.  

I know, I know...there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever!   So why recount anything?  Durrr.

Oh wait!  Now there's evidence of fraud all over the place, AND, the fraudulent votes are Democrat!  Carry on Jill Stein!  No flim-flam here!

sit_and_spin.jpg

40 minutes ago, Yamato said:

And this just in, over 80 voting machines broken in Detroit on election day.  

I know, I know...there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever!   So why recount anything?  Durrr.

Oh wait!  Now there's evidence of fraud all over the place, AND, the fraudulent votes are Democrat!  Carry on Jill Stein!  No flim-flam here!

sit_and_spin.jpg

What the heck does "durrr" mean?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

What the heck does "durrr" mean?

Who cares!!!!    The feds are supposed to handle this level of fraud but we have a completely corrupt DoJ, so nothing is going to happen until the next Attorney General is put in charge.  I am  quite sure Yammie despises Sessions as well because Yammie  despises anyone who is in charge so his hysterical rampages will continue with no change other than the name of his target.  It hasn't varied a bit in all the years I have been here and never will. 

Thankfully there is an ignore function on the board but unfortunately you still see his boring oft repeated diatribes when some uninformed person tries to reason with him.  It is an impossible task as there is no reasoning with certain people

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Who cares!!!!    The feds are supposed to handle this level of fraud but we have a completely corrupt DoJ, so nothing is going to happen until the next Attorney General is put in charge.  I am  quite sure Yammie despises Sessions as well because Yammie  despises anyone who is in charge so his hysterical rampages will continue with no change other than the name of his target.  It hasn't varied a bit in all the years I have been here and never will. 

Thankfully there is an ignore function on the board but unfortunately you still see his boring oft repeated diatribes when some uninformed person tries to reason with him.  It is an impossible task as there is no reasoning with certain people

lol you're hilarious Merc.  You never stop announcing that you ignore me, but you sure can't stop talking crap about me to other people.

You claim you ignore me, sometimes reply to me, frequently talk about me, but if I reply to you, you report me to the mods because the ignore function doesn't work! lol   

Yes, thankfully there is an ignore function on the board which prevents you from having to press a mouse button with your finger.  I mean that's hard work right?  To actually ignore someone instead of only talk about doing it!    If there's a "glitch" you report it to the mods right away, because that's a lot of work for a finger to do.   Wasting the mods' time, great idea!   I'll bet that it was no glitch at all, and that it was just a user error.   But if your finger hurts, that must be rough.  I'd ask a loved one for a massage if it's that bad.

21 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I am quite sure Yammie despises Sessions as well because Yammie  despises anyone who is in charge

There's some truth in that which makes it funny to think about if that's how you see me.   I don't like Sessions or Clinton or Bush or Obama or Trump, it's true, but I can name good things that all of our Presidents have done, from Carter up to Obama and everything in between. 

I don't spend any time cheering or bragging those good things because either it's something govt should be doing anyway (i.e. what it's Constitutionally authorized to do) or it's a good thing being done with the wrong means to an end (there's an overlap between goodness and unconstitutionality). 

So yes, I devote my attention to what it does poorly and there's a ton lot of that to go around in both of the major parties.  So therefore I'm unpopular politically, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  ;)

• Like 1

Pennsylvania recount is now off the table as the federal judge, in a scathing 32 page decision blasted Stein and the Green Party fro even attempting this fraud  My favorite line was :

Suspicion of a hacked Pennsylvania election “borders on the irrational” while granting the Green Party’s recount bid could “ensure that that no Pennsylvania vote counts” given Tuesday’s federal deadline to certify the vote for the Electoral College.

He is right on three counts, there is no standing for this recount, it was irrational to begin with and the real objective was to disenfranchise the Pennsylvania voters.  

Wisconsin recount yields Trump gaining 844 votes and Clinton gaining 713 votes which means Trump won the state by 22,748 votes, a net gain of 131 votes.  Pennsylvania and Michigan won't be recounting and Jill the Shill is about $3M richer I am guessing.   Fools and their money are soon parted, on to threatening electors.

On 10/12/2016 at 3:19 PM, Yamato said:

lol you're hilarious Merc.  You never stop announcing that you ignore me, but you sure can't stop talking crap about me to other people.

that's because.....

images_81.jpg

I am also waiting for an apology from you Merc...for 'berating' me a few weeks back...because I dared to have an opinion. It was unnecessary, over the top, and rather unkind. I don't expect to receive one tho.

On 12/8/2016 at 9:25 PM, Yamato said:

Others disagreeing with the recount keep repeating that there's no evidence of any fraud.   Please correct them when they're so patently ridiculous.   Apparently it doesn't matter if there's any fraud or not, they're both acceptable excuses to oppose a recount.

There is no evidence for voting fraud. If you had it you'd spew it.

Here is evidence of voter whatever:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2016/12/11/detroit-recount-reveals-major-vote-fraud-by-dems

I am not going to say that Trump was right. I am not going to say that Stein was right. In any election there are going to be problems. It does make Detroit look bad. But that is all. Detroit looks bad.

If people take the time to read the articles they will simply learn that counting is a difficult process and that voting precincts try to do their best. 

Any fraud here? No. Mistakes yes. Problems yes. Fraud no. Any difference in the outcome of elections? No.

There is a difference between mistakes and fraud. The optical scanners may have failed during voting in Detroit. Thankfully, there was a physical vote to match to the electronic vote.

There is no evidence that people purposely ran votes through more than once. People did it trying to make sure that all votes were counted. Were there mistakes? Sure. Was it done to cheat? No evidence yet. Did it affect the federal election? Not sure about votes for the house and if there was a senate seat at stake. Is so, then those elections need to be checked. Then there are votes for state and county and city positions. There is a lot more at stake than the president.