Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jill Stein the flim-flam gal

Merc14

Jill Stein has now raised her recount donation request, that is 99.999999% guaranteed to fail, to a whopping $9.5 million dollars, far more than this flim-flam candidate raised over her entire campaign, and the funniest thing about this whole heist is that she gets to keep ALL the money the special snowflakes, in their grief, have showered on her.  Absolute gold unless you happen to be a special snowflake hitting the donate button.  https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

What must these silly people be thinking?  First they showered money on Bernie Sanders, even though the hated right was telling them that Hillary had the whole thing in the bag already, and after reality hits and Saint Bernie concedes he promptly tells them to vote for Hillary,  buys a $600k beach house and rides off into the sunset.  Duhh.  Did they learn anything? See below. 

Now these same special snowflakes, Berned but not out, are showering another radical leftist with millions of dollars and the hated right is telling them, once again, "Not a chance she wins guys, don't bother." but they keep hitting the donate button.  Will they learn anything when Smilin' Jill concedes and walks away with millions of their dollars?   Probably not and we thank them for it!

You have to hand it to Jill, though, don't you?   The pure gall to actually keep raising the amount even though the DNC and Obama himself are saying the election was legal.  What is even more in-your-face is Stein is the likely reason Hillary lost some of these close states!   A crook is a crook but as long as they are feeding off their own gang I am fine with it, less money for the special snowflakes to shower on something that may actually work and thereby hurt the country even more.

• Like 5

You can't fix stupid.....

• Like 2

They said on the radio that while Stein got the paperwork done and gave $900,000 to Michigan to start their recount it will still cost the taxpayers of Michigan around 4 million dollars. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

They said on the radio that while Stein got the paperwork done and gave $900,000 to Michigan to start their recount it will still cost the taxpayers of Michigan around 4 million dollars. 

I thought they told her that she had to pony up another $3.5M hence the increase.  Of course she already has nearly $7m so why ask for more Jill?  Hopefully the snowflakes pony up and further drain the democrat voter pockets. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

That's all they said. No word from her lawyer who did the filing if Stein was going to pay the rest of the cost.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skliss said:

That's all they said. No word from her lawyer who did the filing if Stein was going to pay the rest of the cost.

You are spot-on correct skliss,thanks.  Jill the Shill's lawyers dropped off a check for $973K and  the people of broke Michigan get to pick up the $4M tab for this scam while Jill the Shill pockets the rest.   I wonder where all the usual suspects are to explain all this since they are so for this scam.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Jill Stein has now raised her recount donation request, that is 99.999999% guaranteed to fail, to a whopping $9.5 million dollars, far more than this flim-flam candidate raised over her entire campaign, and the funniest thing about this whole heist is that she gets to keep ALL the money the special snowflakes, in their grief, have showered on her.  Absolute gold unless you happen to be a special snowflake hitting the donate button.  https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

What must these silly people be thinking? 

The Free Market is a real bummer huh?

4 hours ago, and then said:

You can't fix stupid.....

and the funniest thing about this whole heist is that she gets to keep ALL the money

1 hour ago, Why not said:

The Left never cease to amaze me.

• Like 1

Looks, like the Green Party is now separating themselves from Jill the shill.  Only the truly delusional, and we have a few here for sure, support this recount as there is no chance it will change anything and is costing time and money the states don't have. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What must these silly people be thinking?  First they showered money on Bernie Sanders, even though the hated right was telling them that Hillary had the whole thing in the bag already, and after reality hits and Saint Bernie concedes he promptly tells them to vote for Hillary,  buys a $600k beach house and rides off into the sunset.  Duhh.  Did they learn anything? See below. 

Now these same special snowflakes, Berned but not out, are showering another radical leftist with millions of dollars and the hated right is telling them, once again, "Not a chance she wins guys, don't bother." but they keep hitting the donate button.  Will they learn anything when Smilin' Jill concedes and walks away with millions of their dollars?   Probably not and we thank them for it!

You have to hand it to Jill, though, don't you?   The pure gall to actually keep raising the amount even though the DNC and Obama himself are saying the election was legal.  What is even more in-your-face is Stein is the likely reason Hillary lost some of these close states!   A crook is a crook but as long as they are feeding off their own gang I am fine with it, less money for the special snowflakes to shower on something that may actually work and thereby hurt the country even more.

Man i just dont understand the vitriol here. Unless I missed something shes never claimed the recounts were about overturning the election but are about  investigating possible fraud and ensuring the integrity of our democratic process. 

Why is that a bad thing? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Man i just dont understand the vitriol here. Unless I missed something shes never claimed the recounts were about overturning the election but are about  investigating possible fraud and ensuring the integrity of our democratic process. 

Why is that a bad thing? 

You believe that is all this is?  Seriously?  Okay then please explain the following if she is just "investigating possible fraud and ensuring the integrity of our democratic process:

1.  Why only look at states Hillary lost in?

2. Why do the people of Michigan have to chip-in $4 million plus dollars when the there  as absolutely no sign of fraud?

3.  Why is she looking at only states where Hillary lost by a slim margin?  How about looking at New Hampshire where the slimmest margin of all gave Hills a win?

4.  Why is she trying to delay the electors from voting which is what will happen if she gets her way?  Is that her real goal, to send the election to congress? 

5.  How does sending the election to congress ensure the integrity of the election process?

6.  So you agree with vacating the legal votes of thousands of people in the three states that she is harassing when the DNC, president and state boards all agree the vote was legal? 

7.  How does disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters ensure the integrity of the election?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

You believe that is all this is?  Seriously?  Okay then please explain the following if she is just "investigating possible fraud and ensuring the integrity of our democratic process:

1.  Why only look at states Hillary lost in?

2. Why do the people of Michigan have to chip-in $4 million plus dollars when the there  as absolutely no sign of fraud?

3.  Why is she looking at only states where Hillary lost by a slim margin?  How about looking at New Hampshire where the slimmest margin of all gave Hills a win?

4.  Why is she trying to delay the electors from voting which is what will happen if she gets her way?  Is that her real goal, to send the election to congress? 

5.  How does sending the election to congress ensure the integrity of the election process?

6.  So you agree with vacating the legal votes of thousands of people in the three states that she is harassing when the DNC, president and state boards all agree the vote was legal? 

7.  How does disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters ensure the integrity of the election?

I think this quote sums up her and my position pretty well: 

“After a presidential election tarnished by the use of outdated and unreliable machines and accusations of irregularities, people of all political persuasions are asking if our election results are reliable,” Stein said Wednesday. “We must recount the votes so we can build trust in our election system. We need to verify the vote in this and every election so that Americans can be sure we have a fair, secure and accurate voting system.”

Now that WI isnt doing hand recounts I think its kind of a moot point. The best part of this IMO was the desire to have machine ballots hand counted:

“It is not possible to determine with certainty the absence of malicious software hiding within what might appear to be many thousands of lines of legitimate software code,” said Vora, who added that the only way to ensure the integrity of the count was a recount by hand.

Its really kind of surprising and worrying that every state doesn't do an automatic hand recount anyways, that really seems like security 101 to me.

In my opinion this election, one where there clearly wont be an overturning of the results, is a perfect one to start demanding accountability for the process. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think this quote sums up her and my position pretty well: 

“After a presidential election tarnished by the use of outdated and unreliable machines and accusations of irregularities, people of all political persuasions are asking if our election results are reliable,” Stein said Wednesday. “We must recount the votes so we can build trust in our election system. We need to verify the vote in this and every election so that Americans can be sure we have a fair, secure and accurate voting system.”

Now that WI isnt doing hand recounts I think its kind of a moot point. The best part of this IMO was the desire to have machine ballots hand counted:

“It is not possible to determine with certainty the absence of malicious software hiding within what might appear to be many thousands of lines of legitimate software code,” said Vora, who added that the only way to ensure the integrity of the count was a recount by hand.

Its really kind of surprising and worrying that every state doesn't do an automatic hand recount anyways, that really seems like security 101 to me.

In my opinion this election, one where there clearly wont be an overturning of the results, is a perfect one to start demanding accountability for the process. 

I'm sorry but did you miss the long list of questions I asked?   Can't you answer even one of them?     :huh:

BTW, this hand count BS is just that, BS.  It simply provides the op[opportunity for a far left electioneer to get their corrupt hands into the ballots and do odd things like find a bag full of 200 uncounted ballots in a back room (see Al Franken).  That is exactly what Clinton wants, to get here lawyers and criminals involved to "find votes" like she found the FBI files 2 years after they were requested back in '96.  

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Just now, Merc14 said:

I'm sorry but did you miss the long list of questions I asked?   Can't you answer even one of them?     :huh:

LOL I started out that way but got distracted. 

1. There are red flags in those states. That doesnt mean there werent in others but why not start with the states that could affect the outcome of the election. 

2. Stein is giving a mil to michigan and the recount is only costing 2 million. As i said before I think all states should do mandatory recounts. **** the till at your local mcdonalds gets counted by hand twice before being banked shouldnt the ballots which decide the fate of our nation and the free world be as well?

3.  Red Flags are why she is looking at the states she is, I wont try and claim that Trump getting bounced wouldnt be a side benefit so im sure that played into why shes looking where she is as well. As for NH its a traditional blue state that went blue 

4.  This one I cant speak to 

5.  Uncovering fraud and the mechanisms which were used to commit fraud helps all americans, even she admits that the numbers arent there to overturn the election. 

6.  Your seriously holding up party chiefs as credible in this conversation? Those very people are WHY we need a recount. 

7.  How does disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters ensure the integrity of the election? ------- perhaps im missing something, how does a recount disenfranchise folks?

Question for you: Truthfully would you be this upset if she were only recounting states where Trump lost? 

• Like 2

Flim Flam Jill already prepared to recount in Michigan before the election results were in and Michigan was expected to go to Hillary Clinton.    It wound up a close result with Donald Trump as the winner and that just so happens to be the state the R-berries want to ignore the most.

Well then Republicans, with millions of people voting Illegally, launch your recount initiatives in California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas.   DO IT NOW, BEFORE THE DEADLINE. 

Call an R-berry-billionaire and ask for his assistance to pay for it.   It'd be like you or I buying a pack of gum.    Got a state or two in mind where Hillary barely won?   Audit it.   Or just sit there, and whine about Jill Stein.  Derp.

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Exactly!

Why is it that people who are so disinterested in recounts are so security-minded in other ways?   It almost looks like they should stop jacking around with our security, and just go home.

My main question is:  Why the hell does Jill Stein have to pay for this?!

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL I started out that way but got distracted. 

1. There are red flags in those states. That doesnt mean there werent in others but why not start with the states that could affect the outcome of the election. \

There are no red flags in those states as admittted by teh DNC and teh election board in each state.  Teh only aberrartion is teh polss showed Clinton ahead but they were wrong, hardlty a reason to go through a recount.

2. Stein is giving a mil to michigan and the recount is only costing 2 million. As i said before I think all states should do mandatory recounts. **** the till at your local mcdonalds gets counted by hand twice before being banked shouldnt the ballots which decide the fate of our nation and the free world be as well?

The state of Michigan will pay $4M   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/30/recount/94667998/

3.  Red Flags are why she is looking at the states she is, I wont try and claim that Trump getting bounced wouldnt be a side benefit so im sure that played into why shes looking where she is as well. As for NH its a traditional blue state that went blue 

NH was very close and had bigger red flags that either of the other three but Hillary won there.  Maybe Trump should challenge

4.  This one I cant speak to 

I can, whoever is really behind this silliness hopes to delegitimize Trump's election,that is why they keep bringing up a race that was never run, namely the popular vote.  It is irrelevant in a representative republic and for very good reasons and Hillary got hammered in the race that was run.

5.  Uncovering fraud and the mechanisms which were used to commit fraud helps all americans, even she admits that the numbers arent there to overturn the election. 

In most states you need proof that there was fraud, Jill the Shill has none and even admits there probably wasn't.  Your sappy plea that this "helps all americans" (sic) is exactly wrong, it makes it appear that no vote can be trusted if the wrong side lost.

6.  Your seriously holding up party chiefs as credible in this conversation? Those very people are WHY we need a recount. 

I am saying the most corrupt party in the US, the DNC, the party that actually did fix their own election they so that Hillary would win, doesn't even want to go there.   The fact that you miss the irony is amazing to me Farmer.

7.  How does disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters ensure the integrity of the election? ------- perhaps im missing something, how does a recount disenfranchise folks?

You misunderstand my friend, what I am saying is in those three states are not allowed to certify their elections by the 19th, then their electors will not be allowed to vote thereby delegitimizing the thousands of people in those three states who went to the polls and cast a vote against the establishment politicians.  They did it in the primaries as well.  In the republican primaries they picked Trump over the dozen or so others while the RNC and its pundits railed against Trump.  Never misunderstand that Trump is an outsider in every sense of the word and the republican party wanted him gone in the worst way.  The people chose him, not the party and many switched parties to vote for him. 

Same thing, sort of, in the democrat party.  Sanders went from independent to democrat to run so he was an outsider as well and In state after state the people rejected Hillary and voted for him. The difference is that the DNC had a built in fail-safe, the Super-Delegates made of of the elite who swore allegiance to Hillary and overthrew the popular vote. 

Question for you: Truthfully would you be this upset if she were only recounting states where Trump lost? 

I have always been up-front that Trump was not my first choice and if he legitimately lost as big as Hillary did then I would be furious, absolutely furious, if he screwed with our system out of personal malice.  If he made us look like a banana republic because of some childish temper tantrum.  I'd also expect him to challenge if there was the definite appearance of widespread fraud because bot things are dangerous in a free country.  He could probably challenge in NH and VA if he wanted to and would probably turn NH over to republican but why bother, Hillary got hammered, it wasn't even close.    You know where I come from farmer so I trust that you realize I am being honest here.

•  

• Like 2

Looks like Jill the Shill is not going to get a recount in PA as the Green Party supporters of her scam have decided to opt out before the case goes to court. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/green-party-drops-bid-statewide-pennsylvania-recount-43954268

The good news is Jill  gets to keep all that left over money to further pursue "election integrity efforts".  Yes, who better to pursue election integrity than a woman who collected around $7M from distraught special snowflakes, spent about $2M of that, while Michigan voters get to pony up $4M, and she walks away with the rest.

The breathless media has now gone silent and the "Feel the Bern" crowd have gotten burned again (I am assuming the Bernie crowd funded Jill the shill's effort but have no proof of that and frankly don't care so don't ask for a link.).

Edit:  I forgot, this officially ends any chance of crooked Hillary gaining the presidency, the numbers aren't there without PA. In actuality they were never there as Hills has gained three votes in Wisconsin while Trump has gained five and Jill the Shill has lost a dozen or so.   Sadly the people of Wisconsin may have no voice in this election as a single far left county is slow walking the recount so as to assure the electors can't vote in December.   I am sure the good people of Wisconsin will remember this fondly in two years. 

Told you so Farmer but at least it  just one state being disenfranchised by democrat malfeasance and not three.   Election integrity efforts?  LOL

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

It's all very confusing.

Before the election there were so many people here saying that there would be widespread fraud. Now those same people have done a complete U-turn.

I just can't figure out why.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Looks like Jill the Shill is not going to get a recount in PA as the Green Party supporters of her scam have decided to opt out before the case goes to court. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/green-party-drops-bid-statewide-pennsylvania-recount-43954268

The good news is Jill  gets to keep all that left over money to further pursue "election integrity efforts".  Yes, who better to pursue election integrity than a woman who collected around $7M from distraught special snowflakes, spent about $2M of that, while Michigan voters get to pony up $4M, and she walks away with the rest.

The breathless media has now gone silent and the "Feel the Bern" crowd have gotten burned again (I am assuming the Bernie crowd funded Jill the shill's effort but have no proof of that and frankly don't care so don't ask for a link.).

Is there such a thing as an election integrity effort, A RECOUNT, that you can agree with?   Who'd have to fund it for you to be able to agree with it?  

According to ABC, Jill'll clear things up on Monday.   But way to go out of your way to spin up a bunch of NoIzE about it.   Distraught special snowflakes LOL   You don't know what she's going to do, you don't know what she gets to do, and you don't even know who funded it.  Some rich guy from New York maybe?   You have no problems with Bannon right, so maybe someone you listen to heard that she's Jewish?

1 minute ago, Arbenol said:

It's all very confusing.

Before the election there were so many people here saying that there would be widespread fraud. Now those same people have done a complete U-turn.

I just can't figure out why.

I believe there was widespread fraud and was one of those that is/was saying that. The evidence is appearing slowly (see Clark County, NV) but nothing is going to be pursued while this administration is in office.  I have also always stated that fraud is hard  to do and can be easily beaten if people simply turn out and vote which is what happened in 2016. 

Trump and the Republicans won the district wars, which is how this race is run, while Clinton piled up votes in states that Trump never even contested.  Why, as a Republican Presidential candidate, spend a penny in California or NY when you have zero chance of winning a single elector?  It never made sense to me why a republican presidential candidate would waste any  time or money in those two states when they had zero chance of getting a single elector.   Neither did it make any sense to me why Hillary campaigned in those states or spent a dime as they are both foregone conclusions.  So she piled on the fear votes in states she already had but so what? 

I hope that the feds look into ALL the voter fraud and put people in jail no matter which party the represent.  It sickens me to see this kind of abuse going on in a free country. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Is there such a thing as an election integrity effort, A RECOUNT, that you can agree with?   Who'd have to fund it for you to be able to agree with it?  

According to ABC, Jill'll clear things up on Monday.   But way to go out of your way to spin up a bunch of NoIzE about it.   Distraught special snowflakes LOL   You don't know what she's going to do, you don't know what she gets to do, and you don't even know who funded it.  Some rich guy from New York maybe?   You have no problems with Bannon right, so maybe someone you listen to heard that she's Jewish?

I put you on ignore so why am I reading this drivel?  Back on ignore but if you show up again there is a problem. 

34 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I put you on ignore so why am I reading this drivel?  Back on ignore but if you show up again there is a problem. 

Okay so you mean I can't post in 'Jill Stein the flim-flam gal' anymore?   I won't post on this thread anymore, if that's what you want. 

I don't want a problem.  :rolleyes:

http://youtu.be/AyAcfxLtamg

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

I believe there was widespread fraud and was one of those that is/was saying that. The evidence is appearing slowly (see Clark County, NV) but nothing is going to be pursued while this administration is in office.  I have also always stated that fraud is hard  to do and can be easily beaten if people simply turn out and vote which is what happened in 2016. 

Trump and the Republicans won the district wars, which is how this race is run, while Clinton piled up votes in states that Trump never even contested.  Why, as a Republican Presidential candidate, spend a penny in California or NY when you have zero chance of winning a single elector?  It never made sense to me why a republican presidential candidate would waste any  time or money in those two states when they had zero chance of getting a single elector.   Neither did it make any sense to me why Hillary campaigned in those states or spent a dime as they are both foregone conclusions.  So she piled on the fear votes in states she already had but so what? 

I hope that the feds look into ALL the voter fraud and put people in jail no matter which party the represent.  It sickens me to see this kind of abuse going on in a free country. 

Well in order for that to even happen, you need some evidence first.   You can't have it both ways dude.  On one hand you say you were/are believing in widespread fraud, cite evidence for it in Clark County NV, then go on to rant about the recounts?

Sorry, who's so squeaky clean and not-Jill-Stein in Nevada?   Who's paying for it over in Clark County?