Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SLOVAKIA law bans Islam as a religion

seeder

8 hours ago, and then said:

No offense, friend, but not everyone would exactly "be okay with it"

My apologies, what I meant was the forum would allow mass criticism of Christianity but not of Islam.

The difference is that no one here would have a meltdown and begin to rage about it.  Why? Because Christ himself told his followers to share/spread the good news of his coming Kingdom

I'm hoping a similar development would occur in Islam. There are plenty of hadith saying a similar thing from the perspective of Muhammad. 

Be sure that many here have NO problem with railing against Christians and Christ.

I noticed ;) xD 

I also have to add that you are the only self-described Muslim that hasn't spent the majority of any time commenting on Islam by explaining to others why they are misinformed/wrong/bigoted and so-forth about the religion.  That is valued by many.  You do not insult the religion as far as I can tell, you just seem to be one who'd like to see it evolve into a true religion of peace.  Hopefully, the world will survive its fundamentalists long enough for that to occur.

I appreciate your support and value that immensely. At most I would identify at most as an Agnostic Muslim. The issue is MSI (Mainstream Islam) would deem be a manipulator of the faith, corrupter of islam etc.  I do not wish to insult anyone convictions but I won't refrain from pointing out the contradiction whether it be any belief.  I do hope we can help reform Islam and empower its moderates, peaceful folk to change it from within. Help it evolve. 

thanks for the well wishes, all the same from my end.

55 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

there's videos on yt of black people being forced out of Muslim areas

There are plenty of black muslims, its not islam vs blacks. Its ethnicities and cultures vs each other.

2 hours ago, AdealJustice said:

There are plenty of black muslims, its not islam vs blacks. Its ethnicities and cultures vs each other.

I know, but nevertheless there are videos on yt of Muslims trying to force blacks out of 'their' area.

Edited by hetrodoxly