Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Omen

AssassinAlersta

I am not sure where to go to ask about this. But a few months ago I had a dream, and in it a small unicorn with black fur around its hooves attacked me and tried to kill me. I spoke to someone else I knew about it, but all they said was that it was a very bad sign, but wouldn't tell me why. So I am curious if anyone here knows anything about it?

13 minutes ago, AssassinAlersta said:

I am not sure where to go to ask about this. But a few months ago I had a dream, and in it a small unicorn with black fur around its hooves attacked me and tried to kill me. I spoke to someone else I knew about it, but all they said was that it was a very bad sign, but wouldn't tell me why. So I am curious if anyone here knows anything about it?

Maybe you've got an irrational fear of black unicorns? 

• Like 3

If, whoever you spoke to about it, couldn't tell you why it's a bad sign, then I wouldnt rank them very highly in having knowledge about such things.

• Like 3

Lay off the drugs kid

• Like 1

Hi AssassinAlersta, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

IMHO, Dreams is part of our other world, what does it represent to you?, fear, worries, joy, what?, and from this, establish what kind of message it portrayed to you?, now, if you rely on other to tell what it represents, you lack confidence in yourself, be you on it!

• Like 2

I am not on drugs nor do I have a fear of unicorns of any type. You are correct in lack of confidence, but I go to people I know to get an outside view of things. Others knowledge can help me. Maybe you are correct of them not knowing too many things on the subject. I have experienced plenty of things in my life though to make me thoroughly believe in signs in my dreams. I make a habit out of figuring out my dreams. This is just one that I am stuck on.

• Like 1

Assassin

Welcome aboard.

I spoke to someone else I knew about it, but all they said was that it was a very bad sign, but wouldn't tell me why.

Somebody's messing with your head.

Work on what the dream means to you. It's important to you, so dig in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Assassin

Welcome aboard.

Somebody's messing with your head.

Work on what the dream means to you. It's important to you, so dig in.

Thank you, I will do that then.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AssassinAlersta said:

I am not on drugs nor do I have a fear of unicorns of any type. You are correct in lack of confidence, but I go to people I know to get an outside view of things. Others knowledge can help me. Maybe you are correct of them not knowing too many things on the subject. I have experienced plenty of things in my life though to make me thoroughly believe in signs in my dreams. I make a habit out of figuring out my dreams. This is just one that I am stuck on.

If you're stuck on it, it probably means that it's could be a major thing, search within self and you will find, best of luck!

• Like 2

Recognize that dreams are an important part of the sleep cycle and upsetting one's sleep pattern can foster some unsettling dreams. Dreams are also heavily influenced by our daytime activities, from traumatic events to even what you happen to be reading or watching before going to sleep. If you can recollect the day's events, particularly those that were emotionally charged, prior to going to sleep you may gain some insight into the interpretation of the symbols and nature of the dream.